Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 95 of 95

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!!

  1. #81
    Hello everybody sorry for my english i'm french,
    do you no where i find the compled collection of this small guy?

  2. #82
    The date won't change. How do I fix it. It is stuck on the date I installed the theme.

  3. #83
    can any1 help me? im a noob here..dont know whats my problem on my weather..i did exact how to change the weather location..and its still not updating

    i live here in manila, philippines. will it work? or is it only work for other countries? thanks!

  4. #84
    Default the clock
    Quote Originally Posted by akarsan View Post
    any idea how do i change the date display to english than in french?
    hey man even im facing the same problem..would anyone pls hep me with this

    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    can any1 help me? im a noob here..dont know whats my problem on my weather..i did exact how to change the weather location..and its still not updating

    i live here in manila, philippines. will it work? or is it only work for other countries? thanks!
    u can ssh and goto stash ,themes and click into ur montimedia theme and click on private and click on configureme.js and you will see something like this below.in that go down u will find var locale xxx...change it to whichever city u want jus like that example..

    // WeatherWidget.theme
    // Produced by Adam Watkins (StupidPupil)

    // The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "Bangalore,India" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'
    Last edited by viveksam; 2009-09-14 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #85
    What's Jailbreak? opiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    norcal
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    eh nvm
    Last edited by opiak; 2009-09-15 at 08:17 AM.

  6. #86
    Default Thumbs Up!
    This is a great INAV! Are there anymore icons like these for phone, ipod, or others not shown?

  7. #87
    I did this and everything worked fine for me except my SMS icon didn't change. I have the dough boy icon for everything else, but that regular green sms icon on the SMS page, can anyone help me with uploading that icon? thanks.

  8. #88
    What's Jailbreak? todd69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gembob View Post
    I did this and everything worked fine for me except my SMS icon didn't change. I have the dough boy icon for everything else, but that regular green sms icon on the SMS page, can anyone help me with uploading that icon? thanks.
    go into the icons folder for the theme and rename Text.png to Messages.png and respring.

    Job done

    EDIT

    This had already been answered

    Quote Originally Posted by casttelor View Post
    easy go to yr winscp program ssh this folder /root/var/stash/themes/iNav folder
    then go to icon folder and look for Text.png and rename it to Messages.png

    Please come back to me if still having problems
    Last edited by todd69; 2009-11-14 at 04:24 AM.

  9. #89
    Pls help me out here.
    I tried to change the name into text, sms, and messages but the icon remains wrong.. How do i fix this (I have a dutch phone btw, if that makes any difference)?

  10. #90
    Default Date and time
    Has any one been able to fix the date and time not updating and staying stuck

  11. #91
    Unhappy Folder Backgrounds
    Let me start off by saying this is an awesome theme. I am new to this and I have one problem. The folder backgrounds do not show up. I just get a black screen with my icons. I changed the settings for the folders and still no go. This is the only problem I have. Can anyone help with this?

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by hawku42 View Post
    Let me start off by saying this is an awesome theme. I am new to this and I have one problem. The folder backgrounds do not show up. I just get a black screen with my icons. I changed the settings for the folders and still no go. This is the only problem I have. Can anyone help with this?
    You have to create folders with the same names as the Categories in /Folders/ (For ex. "/Folders/More Apps.app" or "/Folders/Category000.app".) You should be able to see the name in the Category application. Then put a "Background.png" into the respective folder and it should show up.

    This is universal.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

    hawku42 (2010-01-13)

  14. #93
    Talking Folder Backgrounds
    Thank You so much. It just hit me reading your reply. My folders had different names because of another theme I had used that required folders. Thank you so much xcdogx!!!!!!

  15. #94
    Everything is working fine for me thank you so much PErfect

  16. #95
    can any1 make this theme alive again? for firmware 4.0?

    oh well, still no springjumps tho hehe..

    any1 would make a iconoclasm of these will be awesome

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •