Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!!

hi... i have the same problem that after i copied the contents inside page0 which is the folder name "_shortcut00_0.app" to applications/, nothing is happen after i respring.. or should i just copy the "icon" inside the "_shortcut00_0.app" folder?

im doing the right steps according to first page..

and for the spring jump, do i turn it off or on?
    first page screenshot showing "turn off" but the instruction there was asking us to "turn on"? is this really matter?

what should i do now?

another question, i can see the icons from page0 inside my bossprefs..
    i already turn it on, but why it doesnt show up on my springboard?

is that all because of my iphone 3G version 2.2.1 doesnt support this theme?
    Last edited by s2000eve; 2009-04-30 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey guys..i was trying to do this theme for the whole day and i end up getting something like that each time
    it is right after i copied the springjumps and page 0 folders..what has gone wrong??
    and is there anyway to shift the icons around?i tried shifting the icons with word but it doesnt work..even with some blank icons on the same page..
    Last edited by fatherq; 2009-05-08 at 09:37 AM.

this is pretty nice. thanks

Can somebody help me please I did everything and i have it setup but on my phone it doesnt have the sms, mail, sfari, camera on the top of each page as well as the bottom part doesnt have ipod, tools, apps, games. instead everythin else is fine but dat. Oh and i have a question i know on the first page ur able to page to wateva page but is there away to able to jump to any page jus like the first with the spring jumps? Thanks in advance and great theme

hi i followed what u said when i dont see any of the pages at all when i paste only the icons still nothing shows can u help me im using a 3g with 2.2.1 and the latest firmware already jailbroken thanks in advance

how do i undo the fact that i copied the page0 folder instead of all the folders contained inside that folder? i pretty much get the same page 0 except for the fact that i have several page0 placeholders

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks
    Last edited by blandv; 2009-08-01 at 01:41 AM. Reason: error

hye i'm french and was it possible to have in french all the steps to follow to install this theme precizing if we need special hardware or if we can do it by the phone directly. Thanks.
    Last edited by hidden; 2009-08-03 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

someone should make a video of how to do this. Its really easy but I think some of us are over reading what is being written for us to do.
    Last edited by mojays32; 2009-08-10 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks to the creater of this theme. currently i use this theme and i like it. keep up a good work

Sweet looking theme easy to install if the instructions are read correctly.

When he says copy the "Page0" folder to /Applications, he means copy the CONTENTS of the "Page0" folder, not the folder itself.

Also, to change the Weather location, you must edit the "configureme.js' javascript file in the "Private" directory within the theme to you desired location, as by default it is set to Bangkok.

Also, I have one other problem that I can't seem to figure out.

The SMS icon will not change to his cute little character. All the other ones have, except SMS.

I'm assuming this is because the SMS icon is different in the 3.0 OS than the 2.2 OS, but I cannot figure out how to make it use the icon supplied with the Theme.

Anyone know how to do that?

easy go to yr winscp program ssh this folder /root/var/stash/themes/iNav folder
    then go to icon folder and look for Text.png and rename it to Messages.png

Please come back to me if still having problems
    Last edited by casttelor; 2009-08-14 at 10:26 AM.

Thats Theme is sooo great, but i cant use it (Firmware 3.1) :-(

haven't tested but gonna tell u i really like this themes. so far i didnt see any problem

I managed to set it up up to page#6 minus the two last icon (Apps & Games) at the bottom row (because they don't show up anymore on my screen). The icons for the rest of the pages (page#7-8) won't show up anymore no matter what I do. Also my Clock icon doesn't change after I apply the theme. Any helps will be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by XonX; 2009-08-14 at 11:10 PM.

Hey mate what u have to do is follow exactly step from page 0-6 same procedure ssh yr iphone and copy files from springjumps folder 7 (example) and paste it to yr iphone folder /var/stash/themes/iNav....../Application. Pls remember everytime u copy file to it need to respring yr phone then only u can see all the shortcut. After that arrange the icon accordingly. Do it steps by steps which mean everytime u copy the file need to RESPRING.

Get back to me if still having problems.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to casttelor For This Useful Post:

XonX (2009-08-15)

casttelor, thanks a lot for your feedback. I have played it exactly by the book, but like i said, the things don't work as they are supposed to be anymore starting page#6 in which I don't get the last two icons anymore (Apps & Games). When I tried to just skip it (page#6) and tried to continue to Page#7 & #8 by doing every procedure as instructed, nothing show up anymore in my screen so i can't continue the setup. Also the clock icon doesn't change, it still uses the default clock icon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    alright time for the noob guide I followed all instructions and I still cant figure some parts out.

Quote Originally Posted by XonX View Post
    casttelor, thanks a lot for your feedback. I have played it exactly by the book, but like i said, the things don't work as they are supposed to be anymore starting page#6 in which I don't get the last two icons anymore (Apps & Games). When I tried to just skip it (page#6) and tried to continue to Page#7 & #8 by doing every procedure as instructed, nothing show up anymore in my screen so i can't continue the setup. Also the clock icon doesn't change, it still uses the default clock icon.
    I'm having the same problem. I was able to transfer page0-page4 w/o a problem. But when I transfered page 5 only 2 icons shows up "SMS and "IPOD". I tried transfering page 6 just to see if the icons will show up but NONE showed up. Does any1 know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

I fixed my problem. I think the problem was that all the springboard was full so the icons werent showing up. I noticed that my last 2 pages were full of "blank" icons. I saw that i have iblanks installed which i dont remember installing so it must have been one of the themes i dled (i could be wrong, i only started customizing yesterday so im really new at this). I deleted all the blanks but i still couldnt see the icons. I deleted iblanks but it still kept making "blank" icons every time i respring. So i just uninstalled all my themes which wasnt a lot so no biggie for me and all files i transfered (page0-5). Basically i started fresh. It became easier because when i transfer the files all the icons actually shows up on the page its suppose where before all the icon where in the very last page because of the blanks. So it was a PAIN moving them from last page to first page one by one! There's prolly an easier way to fix this but im new so maybe some of the experts here knows how.

My problem now is that the "SMS guy" doesnt show up i just see my SMS icon. Im using an Iphone 3gs 3.0.1. My guess is that its looking for the word "Text" but mine says "Message". Any1 know how i can fix this? Thanks again!

Nevermind... it was already answered on this thread. I just overlooked it.
    Last edited by kulitxkulot; 2009-08-18 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast