Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aLI3Na View Post
    me too...
    Ahh I actually replied via PM to that question but here it is.

Go to the "Private" folder and open the file ConfigureMe.js. Search for "Bangkok" and change it to your city + country. Respring. WALA!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hello, new guy here. I just installed this theme, but I was wondering if there is any way to take off the music when it begins to sync. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    Hello, new guy here. I just installed this theme, but I was wondering if there is any way to take off the music when it begins to sync. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    There is a UISounds folder with .caf files. Remove that folder and you won't get anymore audio bothering you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doppelgriff For This Useful Post:

H1J1NX (2009-04-13)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgriff View Post
    There is a UISounds folder with .caf files. Remove that folder and you won't get anymore audio bothering you
    Thanks! This made the theme a whole lot better.

-Sorted-

Thanks for a great theme, looks fantastic and all works perfectly.
    Last edited by Rhoney_Rascal; 2009-04-14 at 04:34 PM.

You should copy the contents of the page0 folder not the whole folder. So you need to do is double click on Page 0, then copy the "shortcut" folders into Applications do it page per page.

My advice is to only copy those with word icons, the one with blank icons, its better to use iblank to create. Too many springjump folder will cause Categories & SBSettings to constantly crash when you are scrolling through the list to add an app into a categories folder or when u are trying to add an app to dock/hide app.
    How can I see wich ones are the word icons and wich are the blancs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmontel View Post
    How can I see wich ones are the word icons and wich are the blancs.
    Change your setting to View->Thumbnails when you are in the folder. Or you can use iPhoneBrowser to see it directly on your phone.

I do everything on my PC first then I drag them to my phone. In this case I just drag all the folders with actual icons.. and created 10 blank ones using the iblank app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doppelgriff For This Useful Post:

Gmontel (2009-04-15)

Default Font Colors
    does anyone know how to change the font colors on this theme?? I noticed if you leave the dock icons on it shows them, but if you put color fonts the undocked ones show also.. Help Please?? And is there a way of changing the michelin man to other icons??

i will like to know if on this them I can put font colors and not have the page indicators on the bottom of the icons. The page indicator is not listed until I go into winter board and put a colored font. Can someone please help me with that??
    Last edited by raybar0910; 2009-04-17 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by raybar0910 View Post
    does anyone know how to change the font colors on this theme?? I noticed if you leave the dock icons on it shows them, but if you put color fonts the undocked ones show also.. Help Please?? And is there a way of changing the michelin man to other icons??

i will like to know if on this them I can put font colors and not have the page indicators on the bottom of the icons. The page indicator is not listed until I go into winter board and put a colored font. Can someone please help me with that??
    Don't quite understand what you mean by font colors? The only text on this themes are actually PNG files so you can use photoshop to change the colors. The only standard font color would be the Date and Month which is white.

If you dont mean those, then can you put a screenshot of what you mean by those overlapping colors?

This theme is very heavily dependent on PNG files and PSD files are also provided. Just play around with the PSD files to get what you want.

I took this theme and mod it to my own liking. If you dont like the Michelin guys then change the png files in the icons folder.

Currently using this theme but the weather widget did not show any country and the temperature reading. It just shows a "No Response" then empty degree Cel. and a "?" on the right of the widget where it should sunny or rainy.

help needed ... greatly appreciate it so thanks in advance. Anyway nice theme there i just wan to make it working perfectly.

If you uncheck no docked icon label and leave no undocked icon labels check in winterboard, the theme will add the icon labels for the icons on the dock. But once you put colored fonts all of the undocked icon labels show also. For example Page 0, Page 1 etc etc . Do get what im trying to say??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hey there, I love the montimedia theme posted. I do have a little problem with the clock on the springboard. The clock will not update unless I respring. Please help

Hi,
    I also like to thank you a lot for this nice theme! Good job!

I only got 1 problem.. I would like to have the original icons in the tools/apps/games folder, and not the edited white ones (cydia f.e.). So I deleted the icons in the icon folder, except the 5 from the dock.. But when I go into my tools/apps/games folder the icons which had previously the edited white ones don't have an icon anymore.. Just place transparant thingy Could you help me with this? (I could ofc copy the original ones from their apps folder, but I'd like to know what I did wrong + that's a lot of apps/games/.. to do )

Thx in advance!

Grtz KiHyeon

Quote Originally Posted by kihyeon View Post
    Hi,
    I also like to thank you a lot for this nice theme! Good job!

I only got 1 problem.. I would like to have the original icons in the tools/apps/games folder, and not the edited white ones (cydia f.e.). So I deleted the icons in the icon folder, except the 5 from the dock.. But when I go into my tools/apps/games folder the icons which had previously the edited white ones don't have an icon anymore.. Just place transparant thingy Could you help me with this? (I could ofc copy the original ones from their apps folder, but I'd like to know what I did wrong + that's a lot of apps/games/.. to do )

Thx in advance!

Grtz KiHyeon
    Are you talking about icons of apps within your categories folders itself? Try to click the little "i" on the bottom right and look at what theme is your categories is using. That might be the cause of it. Point it to the correct theme or select No theme.

For the others, I am not using the weather, clock or coloured fonts (i only retained the date and day on the main screen) so can't be much help, sorry. For fonts I set the css code to white fonts, docked and undocked labels off as I am using PNG files with text.
    Last edited by Doppelgriff; 2009-04-19 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doppelgriff For This Useful Post:

kihyeon (2009-04-20)

Thanks

Default create badges on springjumps help is it possible
    i was wondering if there is anyway to have a badge showup on the mail and sms springjump for the montimedia theme so when your on the home screen and you get mail you'd know without having to go to the mail page any info on this would be greatly appreciated

Are you talking about icons of apps within your categories folders itself? Try to click the little "i" on the bottom right and look at what theme is your categories is using. That might be the cause of it. Point it to the correct theme or select No theme.
    Thx a million man

please tel me where u got them icons from thats in the screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by Breezie757 View Post
    please tel me where u got them icons from thats in the screen shot
    which screenshots are u talking about?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

has anyone come up with the clock issue yet?

any idea how do i change the date display to english than in french?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast