Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 95

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!!

  1. #21
    My personal mod..


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by deoneo View Post
    My personal mod..

    Can you share this it is awesome!!! At least to my email [email protected]...

    Thanks. I have been looking for another theme that uses the springjumps mod

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    now that makes total sense thanks
    ok that happend to me too .................

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmmm47 View Post
    I think you're making the same mistake I was...

    Don't copy the Page0 folder into Applications, copy all of the folders IN Page 0 into the Applications directory. Same goes for Page1, Page2, and so on. In the end, there will be a bunch more folders in the Applications directory than when you started... Does that make sense?

    Also as for the Springjump icons, make sure you go into SBSettings or BossPrefs and hide all the Springjump icons before moving all the folders over.
    hi guys.. i tried exactly this! i put all the icons IN page 0 into the applications folder.. BUT i still only get 8 springjumps and they are the original numbered springjumps (still not showing the springjumps with the "mail", "sms" writing etc)

    basically the new springjumps are not appearing! even though i tried the suggested actions from the previous posts!!

    any solution please guys?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by nikelo11 View Post
    hi guys.. i tried exactly this! i put all the icons IN page 0 into the applications folder.. BUT i still only get 8 springjumps and they are the original numbered springjumps (still not showing the springjumps with the "mail", "sms" writing etc)

    basically the new springjumps are not appearing! even though i tried the suggested actions from the previous posts!!

    any solution please guys?
    You put the ICONS from Page0 into Applications, or you put the folders that contain the icons in there (_shortcut00_0.app, _shortcut00_1.app, etc.)

    Did you also copy over the folders from the Springjumps folder?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by deoneo View Post
    My personal mod..

    This looks quite similar to GAFMEDIA's dark version on Macthemes.

    MacThemes Forum / [WIP] MobilePod SpringNav Theme

    Peace

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by pacino82 View Post
    is it possible to put the wallpaper in full screen mode on Lock Screen....as the grey back ground of clock is not lookin nice

    any suggestions??
    I have asked this question on another forum and got no answer I have gone through all the
    files and can not find which one to delete.
    Have you found a solution to this Like you I think the grey over the clock looks horrible

    Other than that great theme

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by nikelo11 View Post
    hi guys.. i tried exactly this! i put all the icons IN page 0 into the applications folder.. BUT i still only get 8 springjumps and they are the original numbered springjumps (still not showing the springjumps with the "mail", "sms" writing etc)

    basically the new springjumps are not appearing! even though i tried the suggested actions from the previous posts!!

    any solution please guys?
    I am having the same problem. I have followed all instructions.

    in step #9, i made sure to copy the icons inside the Page0 folder and NOT the folder itself) into the Applications folder.

    when i respring, my first page still looks like this:


    If i go into bossprefs, I can see all the icons that should be displayed, but for some reason, they are not being displayed.

    Any suggestions?

  9. #29
    This happened to me I went into SB Settings hide icons all the pages are there but where turned to off I set
    all pages to on Spring Jumps remain off I did a respring and it all works ok

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Covert Ops... View Post
    I am having the same problem. I have followed all instructions.

    in step #9, i made sure to copy the icons inside the Page0 folder and NOT the folder itself) into the Applications folder.

    when i respring, my first page still looks like this:


    If i go into bossprefs, I can see all the icons that should be displayed, but for some reason, they are not being displayed.

    Any suggestions?
    Same question I asked him... did you put the ICONS (the actual .png files) from Page0 into Applications, or did you put the folders that contain the icons in there (_shortcut00_0.app, _shortcut00_1.app, etc.)

    And did you also copy over the folders from the Springjumps folder?

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmmm47 View Post
    Same question I asked him... did you put the ICONS (the actual .png files) from Page0 into Applications, or did you put the folders that contain the icons in there (_shortcut00_0.app, _shortcut00_1.app, etc.)

    And did you also copy over the folders from the Springjumps folder?
    Yes i put the ICONS in and not the folder and yes all the springjumps from the springjumps folder are there too

    I've figured it out. Bossprefs and SBsettings seem to conflict with each other on this. I uninstalled bossprefs and everything showed up
    Last edited by Covert Ops...; 2009-04-06 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Covert Ops... View Post
    Yes i put the ICONS in and not the folder and yes all the springjumps from the springjumps folder are there too

    I've figured it out. Bossprefs and SBsettings seem to conflict with each other on this. I uninstalled bossprefs and everything showed up
    When you copied the folders INSIDE page0,page1..etc did you get similar file name clashing?

    I had to modify them and I haven't gotten it to work 100% smoothly yet.

    Does anyone know what is the setting if I want to have two icons on one page instead of one? I shifted the icons more to the left and right so they can fit on the same screen but the icon positioning is still messed up.

  13. #33
    iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    This looks quite similar to GAFMEDIA's dark version on Macthemes.

    MacThemes Forum / [WIP] MobilePod SpringNav Theme

    Peace
    I was thinking the SAME thing....

    -Compnerd88

  14. #34
    Finally figured out all my questions on my own. Man this theme took forever to get it on :P I'm not taking credit for anything as these are all mods made by others, I just edited/enhanced/customized it to for my own phone because I wanted 2 icons on one page and wanted different apps on the front pages rather than what was already there. It took so much effort I think i have to force myself to stick with it for a while :P

    Credits
    Inav concept - Reeco
    Montmedia Springjump - Montmedia
    Cool Icons - Armadillo(Aqwoah)


    By dopp at 2009-04-07

  15. #35
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Hey there! Great theme btw. I was just wondering, where did u get the Font Icons for the instructions? They look like they were from the Louis Vuitton Theme I had made.

    Im not mad but actually very happy if you did take what I did. Props to the theme u have made too.

  16. #36
    Dope theme! but could do without the music when syncing...

  17. #37
    What's Jailbreak? raymundramosmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgriff View Post
    Finally figured out all my questions on my own. Man this theme took forever to get it on :P I'm not taking credit for anything as these are all mods made by others, I just edited/enhanced/customized it to for my own phone because I wanted 2 icons on one page and wanted different apps on the front pages rather than what was already there. It took so much effort I think i have to force myself to stick with it for a while :P

    Credits
    Inav concept - Reeco
    Montmedia Springjump - Montmedia
    Cool Icons - Armadillo(Aqwoah)


    By dopp at 2009-04-07
    hello there buddy,

    how can i change the location " bangkok" in the weather widget in the left let say to "manila".

    BIG THANKS in ADVANCE!


  18. #38
    Hi, im stuck at step 10

    8.Copy "SpringJumps00.app - SpringJumps15.app" within "SpringJumpsMod\SpringJumps" folder into iphone at path
    Applications
    /

    9.Copy "Page0" folder from this path SpringJumpsMod\SpringJumpsMod\Page0 to iphone at path
    Applications/

    10.Respring then you will see page0

    I did all the steps till here, When I restart my phone it doenst show anything?

    I copyed the page0 folder into the application folder on Iphone. Also the spring jump 00 - 15 into the app folder on the Iphone. What am I doing wrong or what am I missing out.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmontel View Post
    Hi, im stuck at step 10

    8.Copy "SpringJumps00.app - SpringJumps15.app" within "SpringJumpsModSpringJumps" folder into iphone at path
    Applications
    /

    9.Copy "Page0" folder from this path SpringJumpsModSpringJumpsModPage0 to iphone at path
    Applications/

    10.Respring then you will see page0

    I did all the steps till here, When I restart my phone it doenst show anything?

    I copyed the page0 folder into the application folder on Iphone. Also the spring jump 00 - 15 into the app folder on the Iphone. What am I doing wrong or what am I missing out.
    You should copy the contents of the page0 folder not the whole folder. So you need to do is double click on Page 0, then copy the "shortcut" folders into Applications\ do it page per page.

    My advice is to only copy those with word icons, the one with blank icons, its better to use iblank to create. Too many springjump folder will cause Categories & SBSettings to constantly crash when you are scrolling through the list to add an app into a categories folder or when u are trying to add an app to dock/hide app.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doppelgriff For This Useful Post:

    Gmontel (2009-04-14)

  21. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by raymundramosmd View Post
    hello there buddy,

    how can i change the location " bangkok" in the weather widget in the left let say to "manila".

    BIG THANKS in ADVANCE!

    me too...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •