Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blue i-link [preview]

Post Blue i-link [preview]
    This is a theme I have been working on for a couple of days, I will release it in beta if someone can help me put the springjumps mod with my theme. Every link on the sidebar jumps to the page you click. I will put a video up later. Go to kraklist.com for more and look for the theme on sleepers.net

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  
    Last edited by kraklist; 2009-03-29 at 10:25 AM.

Why is everyone biting off Reeco's iNav now?

it is a proof of concept because when you click the sidebar it jumps t the page you clicked

all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Why is everyone biting off Reeco's iNav now?
    Dude.. Every one is using his theme an putting there own creative twist to it. I guess if you wanna say that people biting his style, then every theme that has been created up to now is biting Apple's style?

Peace

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    Dude.. Every one is using his theme an putting there own creative twist to it. I guess if you wanna say that people biting his style, then every theme that has been created up to now is biting Apple's style?

Peace

I think the problem is this one looks like a cheap imitation. I don't really see the 'creative twist' you see, but maybe I just don't have your artistic knowledge
    To live, you have to lie

This does not deserve its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    This does not deserve its own thread.
    messed up. But yeah dude, no offense but this is like a generic version of reeco's.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

The design and artwork of this theme are a disgrace to iNav

Sorry.....but its true

-Compnerd88

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    I think the problem is this one looks like a cheap imitation. I don't really see the 'creative twist' you see, but maybe I just don't have your artistic knowledge

Yeah I do agree with you there, This particular mod is not good. It does look cheap and nasty and it looks thrown together. Personally I would not put this near my phone

Ha

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Not even a "kudo's to Reeco.

spintek is an idiot y wont u make a theme and see wat people thing of it

btw good job man theme is nice
    Last edited by blast123; 2009-03-29 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How many of you actually make themes out there that say negative thing? Every single idea is derived off someone else.. Do you all thing Reeco was the first one to come up with the one icon per page idea? do some research and look up touch smart theme that was put out a while ago.

Instead of just making everything negative why not put some positive criticism in it.. I would have to agree with the theme looking a little generic. but dont bag on the guy for trying.

As for kudo's or credit to reeco, i respect reeco his work is awesome.. but other than the concept of the theme nothing is reeco's work there for not warranting any credit. As someone else said just because he used the concept of iNav doesn't mean this is an iNav theme. how many themes are out there that are just icons and some different background.. should they be giving credit to the first person that thought of making a theme?

get over yourself everyone.

As for the theme. Keep on going man.. I think you should deff rethink some of the artwork and try to make it a little more personable and maybe not exactly the same format as iNav. But really keep up the good work, if you need any advice hit me up. [email protected]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Instead of just making everything negative why not put some positive criticism in it.. I would have to agree with the theme looking a little generic. but dont bag on the guy for trying.
    I don't think you quite understand how the internet works. Why should anyone encourage him? It's not up to anyone to take that position. You can come to the thread late and play the hero if you want to, it that makes you feel like a good person.

Why should someone say more than 'that's great' or 'that sucks'. Should everyone write a few paragraphs telling the OP he did a good job, and well done for trying?

Why should everything be so light and fluffy? Your little world must be great, where no one speaks out of turn, and everyone is doing a great job. Sounds fabulous.

Some people just don't have an eye for design, and I'm afraid the OP is probably one of those people.
    Last edited by redcard; 2009-03-29 at 02:50 AM.
    To live, you have to lie

This theme looks good when is the release??

There are two things I would like to address in this thread,
    the first is, did anyone read the fine print saying PREVIEW consider it to be a beta version,
    it's not the final product but only a glimpse of where we want to go with this theme, and btw, this is only our first theme, cut us some slack.
    Two, we've had the idea for this theme for a long time, say what you want, we're "Ripping off Reeco's iNav"
    no, we're coming out with our own version of a theme and we were late to release it.
    We ran into some difficulties trying to get it to work and then again trying to find a good hosting site.
    We will work on it and have an updated version up for comments soon.
    Sicerely,
    Kraklist.com

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    I don't think you quite understand how the internet works. Why should anyone encourage him? It's not up to anyone to take that position. You can come to the thread late and play the hero if you want to, it that makes you feel like a good person.

Why should someone say more than 'that's great' or 'that sucks'. Should everyone write a few paragraphs telling the OP he did a good job, and well done for trying?

Why should everything be so light and fluffy? Your little world must be great, where no one speaks out of turn, and everyone is doing a great job. Sounds fabulous.

Some people just don't have an eye for design, and I'm afraid the OP is probably one of those people.
    no things dont have to be all light and fluffy.. but its also a bunch of crap when people come in to a thread and harp on a guy thats just trying to make his first theme.. i have been there and know how disappointing it is when people pretty much laugh in your face.. there is ways to tastefully criticize people rather than just bad mouth theme.. and anyone that has made themes and put a lot of time into something will know this.

i wasnt saying come here and praise him for trying i was siimply saying show some maturity, and try and help someone out rather than just bag on the guy.

look, whoever started this thread.... it is good that you are trying to variate from his theme idea but if you do so you should at least switch it up a little bit, maybe give some new colors and new logos etc.... even if you like what you've done with it doesnt mean that people still wont express their opinions about it no matter how negative and discouraging they may be. but the bottom line is you have to decide wheather you want to make themes to please yourself or the public, if you choose to please the public then you also have to have some desecration of how far you should take their ideas. just because people arent entirely pleased with this one doesnt mean that you should give up on it completely

Hum ... sorry but i don't like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast