Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loring Summerboard 2.1 Themes..

simply badass dude, and the instructions on how to install..haha perfect man, never tryed installing themes without going just straight threw installer, but that was too simple thanks again!
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 2007-09-24 at 04:44 AM. Reason: language
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

Hey guys. I took on another project I stumbled onto. Then I noticed nobody has done it before? Anyway. Once I finish up with this keyboard stuff.. I'll get screenshots and get them all up on the iPhone portion of my website.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by nevadadealers View Post
    If anyone could write a simple explanation of how to do this without ibrickr for those of us using macs it would be greatly appreciated.
    Me too, i'm a Mac user and don't use iBricker, I use breezy so if some step by step instructions *think idiots guide speed* could be posted up so I can get some of those awesome themes on my phone I would greatly appreciate it!!

Loring I saw where you said something about your website, maybe i'm just blind and missed a link or address but what is the address??? Thanks in advance!!!!

click his name and goto his profile and its in there, does some real good photography!
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

Hey Loring, you wouldn't happen to want to make a Halloween theme since its coming up would you? Maybe just a sweet looking pumpkin with the FineArt icons or something. Have a great one! And love the themes!

ok so if i d/l a theme off here, i have installer and i have summer board, i have gotten some themes off installer, how do i put a custom one i d/l

Quote Originally Posted by samihassan View Post
    ok so if i d/l a theme off here, i have installer and i have summer board, i have gotten some themes off installer, how do i put a custom one i d/l
    Drop the theme into var/root/library/summerboard/themes

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Drop the theme into var/root/library/summerboard/themes
    so we just drop the entire folder there, that we d/l here?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

you download a .zip probably.. In there will be afolder by the name of the theme... That goes in the folder they're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Once I finish up with this keyboard stuff.. I'll get screenshots and get them all up on the iPhone portion of my website.
    I couldn't find the iPhone portion of your website.....where is it??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucky8926 View Post
    I couldn't find the iPhone portion of your website.....where is it??
    http://www.loringstudios.com/iPhone-schnapps/

Quote Originally Posted by tonydrone View Post
    Ahhhh thanks, so do I make a donation before I can see the previews and other iphone stuff or is he not done with the iphone portion of the site??

Quote Originally Posted by lucky8926 View Post
    Ahhhh thanks, so do I make a donation before I can see the previews and other iphone stuff or is he not done with the iphone portion of the site??
    No you dont "have" too. lol
    Just helps support the bandwidth and time put into all this. I did 10 gigs in the last 15 days. lol.

Oh.. Ya.. That part of the site is not done yet. I've been hacking keypads =)~
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

Loring I love your orignal Loring Black Version theme you once did. Would you be able to add that onto Installer?

Thanks..

Marc

Just helps support the bandwidth and time put into all this. I did 10 gigs in the last 15 days. lol.

Oh trust me, you WILL be receiving a donation from me!! The themes and concepts you come up with are just amazing... I'm sure I speak for anyone that has seen your work when I say... "You are the $hit!!!" Keep up the good work and i'm anxiously awaiting the theme previews, but don't let it get in the way of your kepad hacking....

Thanks guys!
    Oh.. Just a hint..

Soon...

You will...

Get keypad changing options from my installer....

wink wink.

anyone having issues with the themes not showing up in installer even after putting the packagesources.plist in var/root/library/installer ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thanks guys!
    Oh.. Just a hint..

Soon...

You will...

Get keypad changing options from my installer....

wink wink.
    that'll be pretty sweet! Installer is powerful o.O

ok loring can you hook us up with some hot nude woman... With transparent icon's..... ??????

How do you install your installer? I tried adding the .xml file you had on your signature to my installer app but nothing shows up, when I refresh the installer app.

Thanks

Eric

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast