Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loring Summerboard 2.1 Themes..

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    downlad this pxl file ---> http://iswitcher.googlecode.com/file...llerPak1.3.pxl

than upload the PXL file in iBrickr and you will have all the sources in the new packagesources.plist - ie: hyghtimes/loring/greg etc...
    than goto installer and download your new summerboard themes!
    i appreciate the instructions but its not working is there something else that I need to do? I tried uploading the packagesources.plist in different places on my phone with no luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    i appreciate the instructions but its not working is there something else that I need to do? I tried uploading the packagesources.plist in different places on my phone with no luck
    First. You have installer. Then you have to get community sources from installer in order to even use this plist.

one you get that.. Make sure you download the bsd subsystem from installer..

Then put the plist in var/root/Library/Installer/

The installer folder will not be there intil you install community sources via installer.

Hope that helps

Basically do all this.. Then right click and save my source list below... in iBrickr > Upload file.. navigate to the folder.. and then upload my source

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Having a small issue.

I can not get the Metalgrayscale theme to uninstall. I do uninstall it from the install and it seems to go through the process correctly but when I go into Summerboard it's still there as a selectable theme and I still see the folder with all the contents in iBrickr.

Thoughts?

Any other theme of yours I wanted to uninstall removed fine.

I just noticed that when I tested. Refresh your sources.. Install it again. And the uninstall. I found one link in there I accidently typed "grayscale"
    So the uninstall was wrong. Its all fixed now and once you install it will ununstall
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-20 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

I like the update on the square icons theme. Looks like you changed the status bar up top to white text, a nice touch. I also noticed when you go into an app the top status bar is now solid as opposed to having the theme background as a backdrop, also a nice touch. Keep up the good work and bring on the large icons! Come on Summerboard!

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    I just noticed that when I tested. Refresh your sources.. Install it again. And the uninstall. I found one link in there I accidently typed "grayscale"
    So the uninstall was wrong. Its all fixed now and once you install it will ununstall
    Thank you!

yessss....yes-yes-yes...congratolation!!!

thanks loring FineArt1 couldn't be better!

Quote Originally Posted by Casetay View Post
    thanks loring FineArt1 couldn't be better!
    Thanks! For anyone else that likes this image.. If you want a copy you can get at me. I can produce that image up to 10 ft tall on canvas. =)
    or even a simple 8x10 if you want lol
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

Thanks! For anyone else that likes this image.. If you want a copy you can get at me. I can produce that image up to 10 ft tall on canvas. =)
    or even a simple 8x10 if you want lol
    Haha I'd put that 10 footer up if I was single but don't think the girlfriend would go for it...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Loring, what about the Skull w/Flys image.. Can that be produced on a large canvas by chance? If so, pm.

Quote Originally Posted by tonydrone View Post
    Loring, what about the Skull w/Flys image.. Can that be produced on a large canvas by chance? If so, pm.
    Sure! I only created it for the phone. BUT.. I can recreate it easy for you in large format

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

Jem (2007-09-21)

First. You have installer. Then you have to get community sources from installer in order to even use this plist.

one you get that.. Make sure you download the bsd subsystem from installer..

Then put the plist in var/root/Library/Installer/

The installer folder will not be there intil you install community sources via installer.

Hope that helps

Basically do all this.. Then right click and save my source list below... in iBrickr > Upload file.. navigate to the folder.. and then upload my source

thank you so much for explaining... but obviously this is above me because I'm still not able to get it installed correctly.

I appreciate all your help!

Can someone post the instructions "kindergarten style" for me with breezy instructions instead of ibrickr??? Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks

hey Loring, what about that set you made called "plain circle"... I love those icons. Any chance we can get some of the new 3rd party apps in those icons?

Last edited by tonydrone; 2007-09-22 at 06:01 AM. Reason: added screenshot

Hmm. Ill see tony. Maybe an update.

Sorry guys!! I have been soooooooooo frickin busy with work
    Theres a little something new for you up on installer.
    Icon set and an update to carbon fibre 1.

Heres some shots along with the factory rose wallpaper.

For the "Minimalists"

ughh.. Ill do some more in the am. =) Night y'all

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Sorry guys!! I have been soooooooooo frickin busy with work
    Theres a little something new for you up on installer.
    Icon set and an update to carbon fibre 1.
    Don't you dare apologize! Take how ever long you need to do anything, you have given us more than enough to keep us busy in the meanwhile!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    Don't you dare apologize! Take how ever long you need to do anything, you have given us more than enough to keep us busy in the meanwhile!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    haha yea seriously, your theme's on installer kept me busy for a while but im ready for more, get to work.... jk!!! didn't you have something "top secret" like 3D icons you were workin on?
    Hit Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

yea... i remember seeing a single icon with crazy depth...

Im also new and having trouble with this.... Could anyone that has the time break this down kindergarten style for me as well.
    I do have ibrickr i can switch from a few theme's from my SummerBoard 2.11 Like Leopard Louie Mantia Panther and SummerBoard.. But thats it.. i Uploaded the installerpak1.4 and PackageSources.plist into var/root/Library/Installer/ But nothing happened.... Even after i did a Rest SpringBoard.. So what am i dong wrong.. Anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hampel_iphone View Post
    Im also new and having trouble with this.... Could anyone that has the time break this down kindergarten style for me as well.
    I do have ibrickr i can switch from a few theme's from my SummerBoard 2.11 Like Leopard Louie Mantia Panther and SummerBoard.. But thats it.. i Uploaded the installerpak1.4 and PackageSources.plist into var/root/Library/Installer/ But nothing happened.... Even after i did a Rest SpringBoard.. So what am i dong wrong.. Anyone
    Hmm sounds like plist didnt take.
    Open installer and refresh sources. Then click sources on top right. Is loring studios there? If not.. Reinstall plist. Do it twice for good luck. Should fix it. My brother had the problem of ibrickr not overwritting the plist too. He just did it a coupe times

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast