Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loring Summerboard 2.1 Themes..

Oh. Guys. Just thinking. I have MAD work to do It will be a little before I get the icon updates.

I was thinking about packaging all of these *** wallpapers to as an install so if you like a different icon set you can set wallpaper them off... and then go to settings>wallpaper and set whatever one you want.

Thoughts?
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Oh. Guys. Just thinking. I have MAD work to do It will be a little before I get the icon updates.

I was thinking about packaging all of these *** wallpapers to as an install so if you like a different icon set you can set wallpaper them off... and then go to settings>wallpaper and set whatever one you want.

Thoughts?
    do it
    Hit Thanks!

Yes, Please do, that's very great, again, Thanks a lot
    HVC

Thoughts?

I'm still having issues installing the themes. I tried to upload from ibrickr and it gave me 2 packagesources.plist. am I supposed to delete 1?

Can someone break this down, Kindergarten style?

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I'm still having issues installing the themes. I tried to upload from ibrickr and it gave me 2 packagesources.plist. am I supposed to delete 1?

Can someone break this down, Kindergarten style?
    downlad this pxl file ---> http://iswitcher.googlecode.com/file...llerPak1.4.pxl

than upload the PXL file in iBrickr and you will have all the sources in the new packagesources.plist - ie: hyghtimes/loring/greg etc...
    than goto installer and download your new summerboard themes!
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-20 at 09:51 PM. Reason: updated url for updated package
    Hit Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uPhone559 For This Useful Post:

Jem (2007-09-20)

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Thoughts?
    That's basically what I suggested! Go for it...I wish I knew how to set all of this up for my sport themes! For now I'm going to continue making sport themes with all the icons (battery, signal, wi-fi, carrier, etc..), but I will make them ALL SummerBoard compatible.

Thoughts?
    Thats a great idea. Your stuff is incredible, thank you for sharing your art with us.

Can't wait to get home tonight and add these themes. Your one dedicated person.. that's for sure.

Absolutely fantastic Loring, many thanks.

Thanks guys. Sorry I didn't get the update out =(

I Got sidetracked on developing some sick icons for the carbon fibre update... Which is not quite ready yet.

Anyhow. I'll get them all done!

PS. If you guys get updates and notice nothing happens... Reset springboard from summerboard prefs.. I changed some backgrounds and little things like fixing icon names. I noticed sometimes they dont change.

Thanks again everyone. I'm off to bed.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

Is there anyway you can post previews of the themes? There is no way I am installing everyone and switching to everyone to check them out.

Default Thank You Loring!!!!
    Thanks To All You Guys Who Have Made All This Possible For Us To Have. Much Love To You All. Keep Up The Good Work, But Loring Can We Please, Please Get Some More For The Ladies?

Linda

why is the file( the one i got form lorings signature) saving as .xml files instead of .plist file

helppp

Quote Originally Posted by X-ception View Post
    why is the file( the one i got form lorings signature) saving as .xml files instead of .plist file

helppp
    when you right click and save as change the extension to .plist from .xml

Quote Originally Posted by Augie23 View Post
    when you right click and save as change the extension to .plist from .xml
    so i just rename the file and add .plist to the end?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lwatson View Post
    Thanks To All You Guys Who Have Made All This Possible For Us To Have. Much Love To You All. Keep Up The Good Work, But Loring Can We Please, Please Get Some More For The Ladies?

Linda
    That Looks Like A Lot Of Work. Capitalization Is Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by X-ception View Post
    so i just rename the file and add .plist to the end?
    sorry I worded that wrong, just change the XML extension to plist. You can change it when you save the file or rename the file you already have downloaded. One easier option it to just install the Pxl file that was created by cybergreg on page 3 and it will do it automatically for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lookatthemonkeys View Post
    Is there anyway you can post previews of the themes? There is no way I am installing everyone and switching to everyone to check them out.
    Greg just showed me a way to do previews. They will "eventually" get attached to the more info button in the themes. I am overwhelmed with work but I will try and get to this one of these days. I think what I will do is have a html gallery attached to the link with screenshots of al the sets with names overlayed.

Quote Originally Posted by lwatson View Post

Linda
    Yes! I have some and will be creating some in the future!! I am really busy as you can read above. I wish I had more time for this but its really just a hobby. Give me some ladies Ideas =)

Well.. Off to my studio. Got bills to pay!

Having a small issue.

I can not get the Metalgrayscale theme to uninstall. I do uninstall it from the install and it seems to go through the process correctly but when I go into Summerboard it's still there as a selectable theme and I still see the folder with all the contents in iBrickr.

Thoughts?

Any other theme of yours I wanted to uninstall removed fine.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast