Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: icon problem !!! pls help

Default icon problem !!! pls help
    whenever i add a them to my iphone using SSH and summerboard only the wallpaper will move across not the icons ???

why is this , please help

im on 1.1.4 unlocked

thanks

can u pls try writing again ur problem? i can't understand what u're trying to say
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

i think he's referring to installing new themes, which only change the wallpapers but not the icons

i have managed to change the themes on my phone via SSH but for some reason now when i install a new theme it wont import the ions. i refresh summerboard but only the wallpaper changes not the icons.

thanks

ok.. so what u need to do is SSH to the folder where the theme is located:

var>mobile>Library>SummerBoard>Themes

then get into ur Theme folder, then Icons and then change every icon there with the EXACT name as it appears on the SPRINGBOARD.. for instance.. Apollo.png, Chat.png etc etc

then re-select ur theme from SMBPrefs and enjoy
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

they already are exactly the same names

Quote Originally Posted by dsapp22 View Post
    they already are exactly the same names
    Easy fix for you. On your PC, go to the folder that has your theme. For example, mine are on CiPhone Themes. Now inside of that folder I have other folders for each of my themes. For example, one is called Blue Ray, inside of that folder I have the following files, Wallpaper.png, Dock.png and StatusBar.png, now along with those 3 files, I have a folder called Icons, inside of that folder is where ALL your icons for that theme should be. So bascially what you'll want to do is take the Blue Ray folder itself (your theme folder), and place it in the var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes folder.

Hope that answers your question.

thanks but tried all that too...

i have moved the icons with the correct names all over to the var/root etc folder, the theme is on my phone, it is in the themes folder on summerboard but when i select it i am only getting the wallpaper still.

on my wifes phone i ahev changed all the icons individually, i've chnged the themes, everything works fine, its just now for some reason its not working on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by dsapp22 View Post
    thanks but tried all that too...

i have moved the icons with the correct names all over to the var/root etc folder, the theme is on my phone, it is in the themes folder on summerboard but when i select it i am only getting the wallpaper still.

on my wifes phone i ahev changed all the icons individually, i've chnged the themes, everything works fine, its just now for some reason its not working on mine.
    They don't go in the var/root folder. they go in the folder I told you.