Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [preview] Zen

Default [preview] Zen
    Whilst working on the Apple Pro theme, I got an other idea... And I couldn't resist to start working it out.

Normal lockscreen; (Updated)

Charging lockscreen;

Springboard;

--------

This is what I got, but I think there 'll be more to come
    Suggestions are always welcome, as well as your thoughts or criticism.

Kind regards, delark.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -promoscreenzen.png  
    Last edited by delark; 2009-03-30 at 01:04 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delark For This Useful Post:

BazookaAce (2009-03-26), btownxtreme (2009-07-08), metaserph (2009-03-26), neo2521 (2009-04-30), oo3 (2009-03-26), predator13 (2009-03-29), Yangydoodles (2009-05-07)

looks great, a few more icons and it will be ready for release

Stunning! I don't care much for the "plants' aesthetically but you are the artist. Look forward to your progress and release.

Thanks

Nice and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Stunning! I don't care much for the "plants' aesthetically but you are the artist. Look forward to your progress and release.
    I might have to agree with you, as I think that the "plants" make the icons look repetitive...

Thanks for the input!

Sooo nice!
    Release asap! lol!

I love simple and clean themes!!

congratz

very slick. keep it up

This looks great. I would really like to see the Cydia icon in the same style as the others in the screenshot. I actually like "repetitive" icons.

Very nice - I would use this. Battery = incense burning down.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Berg For This Useful Post:

delark (2009-03-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Not a big fan, looks to simple.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by Berg View Post
    Very nice - I would use this. Battery = incense burning down.....
    That is actually a very good idea, I'll see how this looks!

Update:

Thanks to Berg for the very good battery idea!

Here is the battery lockscreen;

The regular lockscreen;

And a "updated" springboard;

Last edited by delark; 2009-03-26 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is a very nice looking theme. Also, with the PSD, I think a lot of people will be able to make addon icons for it, since it seems reasonably easy. I look forward to downloading it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Thanks

wow keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    This is a very nice looking theme. Also, with the PSD, I think a lot of people will be able to make addon icons for it, since it seems reasonably easy. I look forward to downloading it.
    Indeed, hadn't thought of that before. When I release it, I'll sure release the icon psd template with it.

I kinda like the plants but not on every one of them. if there were other objects to place in them that'd be cool. A colored yin-yang or buddah, kanji characters maybe for the calender or what have you... I dunno.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I like the wallpaper and the dock .. but somehow the icons aren't clicking through to me ... it's like a paste on ...

I really like the colors, the dock, the lockscreen, the charging battery. Something about the icons, either the plants coming out, or the background square of them, something isn't fitting right.

I think this looks awesome as it is. I especially like the dock! And the "repetitive" icons are what's needed to keep the consistency of the theme. The issue I have with most themes is once other people start making icons, they somehow never stay consistent with the original idea the designer had intended. I look forward to this release.

I've tried another style of icons, please help me judge!

Don't mind the drawings on them, they were quickly made. The idea is to draw oriental object on them, or draw the subjects in an oriental style.

Ok, I like the texture of the old icon background, the new one icon done in an oriental style could be cool. Again, I do like the plant leaves in some of them but not all of them. I still think Kanji would be cool for some of the apps... if applicable (no pun intended) How does it look with a 5 icon dock btw?

Also if this theme is popular, you'll need easy icons to make (a la Orbs for example) so that we can add them quickly to our apps instead of having to rely solely on you to make them for us.
    Last edited by phreakwenci; 2009-03-27 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast