Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Theme] Harry Potter - Summberboard Ready

Default [New Theme] Harry Potter - Summberboard Ready
    Hey Everyone,

Back again with an all new theme for the HP fans out there.

"Sorry for the new post on but I wanted the screenshots and updates to be the first post for ease of keeping up to date"

Features:

- This theme is all new Summerboard 2.1+ ready! And is packaged as so. For easy icon switching, dock hiding, wallpaper switching and more...

- All 100% Hand Drawn icons, MMI exclusive

- Movie based icons and wallpaper

Icon Features (examples):

- Take pictures with your vintage Argus C3 "Matchmatic" 35mm camera
    - Watch YouTube through Mirror of The Erised
    - Keep up with the stockmarket with your Galleon coins.
    - Find your way around with the Marauders Map
    - Adjust your clock with Hermoine's Time Turner
    - Become your own bean counter calculator with your Bertie Botts beans
    - Hedwig the owl will bring you your mail
    - Surf the internet with lightning fast Snitch speed. (Maybe not..)

More stuff to come depending on the want for it. Battery, Weather, etc...

Screenshots:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to badboybill For This Useful Post:

avmenor (2007-10-05), bushmxpx (2007-09-16), camillecsi (2008-10-27), SlaN (2007-09-16), uPhone559 (2007-09-17)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really Really awesome theme!!!! I would love it if u went all out on this one battery icons, dialer, carrier, the works.... AMAZING!!!!
    How Can i get these on my phone i mean where is the .zip file????
    Last edited by i3fan8760; 2007-09-16 at 04:53 AM.

Look great!!! When we can get it?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Man that looks sweet. Have always been a fan of HP. Would love to put this on Installer.

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    Man that looks sweet. Have always been a fan of HP. Would love to put this on Installer.
    Thanks

Ya I was wondering about that, do I need to set up my own service for that or would someone be willing to host my files. I would redo all my themes in that case, Ive just resubmitted Mario Party, I'll do Tinkerbell to. And of course I will be adding more themes as I finish them, It's been giving me alot of practice which I need. Especially with some of these weird icons.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badboybill View Post
    Thanks

Ya I was wondering about that, do I need to set up my own service for that or would someone be willing to host my files. I would redo all my themes in that case, Ive just resubmitted Mario Party, I'll do Tinkerbell to. And of course I will be adding more themes as I finish them, It's been giving me alot of practice which I need. Especially with some of these weird icons.

That would be awesome!

I can host them, I host a lot of peoples theme. Just send all the files to me(icons, dock, wallpaper,etc) and I will do the rest

hey i have a question... how do you add thees to summerboard????

That would be awesome!

I can host them, I host a lot of peoples theme. Just send all the files to me(icons, dock, wallpaper,etc) and I will do the rest
    Coo thanks, email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by i3fan8760 View Post
    Make sure you have the latest version of SummerBoard, neither file is ready for download yet, and is still being approved, but once they are, just unzip my package and the files should be layed out just like they are on your phone, so just copy them over accordingly.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badboybill For This Useful Post:

bushmxpx (2007-09-16), i3fan8760 (2007-09-16)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Drop your theme into var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

With a folder structure like this

-Theme Name
    -Icons
    -All your icon pics(Phone.png,Text.pgn,etc.)
    -Dock.png
    -Wallpaper.png
    -MiniDock.png

Or you can add my Installer source and get about 5 more now(plus this thread in a sec) and more to come from me and others

Edit: ^^^Thanks, adding now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTymes For This Useful Post:

bushmxpx (2007-09-16)

Drop your theme into var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

With a folder structure like this

-Theme Name
    -Icons
    -All your icon pics(Phone.png,Text.pgn,etc.)
    -Dock.png
    -Wallpaper.png
    -MiniDock.png

Or you can add my Installer source and get about 5 more now(plus this thread in a sec) and more to come from me and others

Edit: ^^^Thanks, adding now
    Thanks man i did that and i put the .plist in the installer directory but whats you service called on installer???

And thanks for this awesome theme BadBoy if ur willing to take more requests for this theme let me know...
    Last edited by i3fan8760; 2007-09-16 at 09:29 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks man i did that and i put the .plist in the installer directory but whats you service called on installer???

And thanks for this awesome theme BadBoy if ur willing to take more requests for this theme let me know...

My source is HighTymes.org I have themes, iswitchers themes, summerboard themes, ringtones.

Harry_Potter and Mario_Party are now on installer.

Thanks badboybill

man you source isnt populating on installer...

Hit Refresh a couple times. Thats what I had to do.

Hit Refresh a couple times. Thats what I had to do.
    LOL man i did that but it still wont work.. man i feel like an idiot can u tell me exactly what to do from the beginning...Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Good Theme badboybill. You did it again, im about to load it on now.

Has anyone installed this theme yet? I just did (its my first time modding my iphone) and the icons are off-center. Is it just me? Can I fix it?

Thanks

I loaded theme, works fine for me,badboy bill was wondering if you could use one of your coins as the badge for messages, mail, sms, i think that would be cool, also if anyone is interested i have a few audio file (I solemnly swear..-open unlock,mischief managed-lock screen, expectopatronum-battery) and a nimbus 2000 carrier logo (it was an icon from a Harry Potter collection, props to whomever made it.)

Quote Originally Posted by bushmxpx View Post
    Has anyone installed this theme yet? I just did (its my first time modding my iphone) and the icons are off-center. Is it just me? Can I fix it?
    are you using summerboard 2.1, rSBT, and iSwitcher?
    Last edited by lilscrappydew25; 2007-09-16 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bushmxpx View Post
    If they are a little off center thats probably how it was meant because the icons use glows and shadows for a better effect, but I dont think they are that far off center, if you mean in relation to your other icons, then I recommend using Summerboard settings that hide your other icons.

Quote Originally Posted by lilscrappydew25 View Post
    I loaded theme, works fine for me,badboy bill was wondering if you could use one of your coins as the badge for messages, mail, sms, i think that would be cool, also if anyone is interested i have a few audio file (I solemnly swear..-open unlock,mischief managed-lock screen, expectopatronum-battery) and a nimbus 2000 carrier logo (it was an icon from a Harry Potter collection, props to whomever made it.)

are you using summerboard 2.1, rSBT, and iSwitcher?
    Coins for sms, mail etc?.. dunno I like the owl better for mail instead of coin, makes more sense to me. But you could always cut out a coin and make a new icon if you like. Whats the battery look like? I havent thought of any batter ideas yet.

I just used SummerBoard and CuteFTP (SFTP via sshd) to copy the themes over. Everything loads fine and the icons show up, theyre just shifted to the right a few pixels which gives the homepage an off-centered look.

Thanks

If they are a little off center thats probably how it was meant because the icons use glows and shadows for a better effect, but I dont think they are that far off center, if you mean in relation to your other icons, then I recommend using Summerboard settings that hide your other icons.

Coins for sms, mail etc?.. dunno I like the owl better for mail instead of coin, makes more sense to me. But you could always cut out a coin and make a new icon if you like. Whats the battery look like? I havent thought of any batter ideas yet.
    sorry, what I meant was the badge that tells you how many messages, emails ant sms u have. the red circle. sorry I was kinda confusing, but I wouldn't change anything u did it's really good
    I just have the sound sor battery when charging, not a charged battery icon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast