Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Theme] Harry Potter - Summberboard Ready

It just looks perfectly centered on the screenshot but a little off on my phone so I was wondering if I have something set to the wrong setting.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

post your screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by bushmxpx View Post
    It just looks perfectly centered on the screenshot but a little off on my phone so I was wondering if I have something set to the wrong setting.
    The screesnshot is right off my install packagage and this is my current theme on my phone, so I don't know what could be off on your phone. Try resetting your displayorder.plist file back to stock. Might have some hidden icon somewhere causing things to act strange.

http://www.allied.org/~jonv/iphone.jpg

Sorry that its such a crappy picture quality (I took it with my husbands iphone) but you can see the icons are nearly cut off on the righthand side and far away from the screen edge on the lefthand side. I customized the background but the images had the same placement when I used your background straight from the zip.

Thanks

My method I used was to package the Icons in iSwitcher format, then load wallpaper in Summerboard. I do it that way because i like iSwitcher's ability to scan previews of theme's. If I have to do any icon rearranging I use rSBT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilscrappydew25 For This Useful Post:

bushmxpx (2007-09-16)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

http://www.allied.org/~jonv/iphone.jpg

Sorry that its such a crappy picture quality (I took it with my husbands iphone) but you can see the icons are nearly cut off on the righthand side and far away from the screen edge on the lefthand side. I customized the background but the images had the same placement when I used your background straight from the zip.

That is the problem with SummerBoard right now. The way it places the icons depends on how big and where the real icons(ones in the app folder, not summerboard) are. I hope they can fix this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lilscrappydew25 View Post
    I loaded theme, works fine for me,badboy bill was wondering if you could use one of your coins as the badge for messages, mail, sms, i think that would be cool, also if anyone is interested i have a few audio file (I solemnly swear..-open unlock,mischief managed-lock screen, expectopatronum-battery) and a nimbus 2000 carrier logo (it was an icon from a Harry Potter collection, props to whomever made it.)

are you using summerboard 2.1, rSBT, and iSwitcher?
    Yea i am interested can you post those or pm me with all of the things??? And i was wondering if if anyone knows how to make the camera shutter apart of the theme. And if there is a phone pad that goes along with the theme???

i love harry potter! thanks

Love this theme, would love to see something with the battery indicator and the weather widget as well. Long live HP !!!

The weather widget is already part of the theme. I believe its supposed to be the forlorning full moon that turns Lupin into a werewolf.

Love the whole theme, btw. Thanks so much for making it!!!

i installed this through installer and the icons are in the folder i checked, but they dont change. how come?
    Last edited by uPhone559; 2007-09-17 at 02:13 AM.
    Hit Thanks!

The weather widget is already part of the theme. I believe its supposed to be the forlorning full moon that turns Lupin into a werewolf.

Love the whole theme, btw. Thanks so much for making it!!!
    I got that, I was talking about the weather page itself, it is the stock weather page. Creating a HP weather page is what I was looking for

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    i installed this through installer and the icons are in the folder i checked, but they dont change. how come?

With SummerBoard Themes, summerboard doesn't actually change the original icon in the app folder, it just overlays the icon on screen on the fly, so it doesn't mess with your original icons. Goto SMBPrefs and change the theme to Harry_Potter

lilscrappy if u can get me those sounds and thmes i'll be very grateful....

how can i get this theme please. Thank you

does anyone know where to find some good HP sounds??? And how do u put a picture on the phone keypad and make a HP battery???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i3fan8760 View Post
    does anyone know where to find some good HP sounds??? And how do u put a picture on the phone keypad and make a HP battery???
    I sent you a PM I have a couple of HP goodies, PM me your email

Thanks

Just emailed them to you. let me know if they work.

wow thats some good stuff the dial pad is great!!! the only thing missinf for me is a battery and i have a full theme!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast