Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iPhoneOSX

Ahh man this is such a great theme, it would be a shame if it never got a final release
    No signature links...Please

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Well..hopefully I don't have to runaway to Mexico, I don't speak a lick of Spanish. I won't post the mod, I'll just PM you with the mod.
    That sounds like an awesome idea.

Hope so! I installed it the other day, it looks sweet.
    Few minor bugs, and that green background can get annoying, but over all, very nice.
    Waiting on the next version!

I'm really hoping for an update with the .PSD files. Either that, or I want to find out how he made those transparent boxes for the icons, so I can make my own version of the wallpaper.

I need to learn how to make transparent icons, too.

still working on it, but here's where i am at the moment

p.s. great work 8lias as always !
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2009-04-09 at 05:33 PM. Reason: p.s.

Nice work, dude. Sorry about the weather.

^^ Haha, Thanks mate good job it's only an icon and not 'live' eh!

I am going to switch to another theme soon, got tired of this one already. I know some of you are waiting for dea-loc, but I think he's dead-loc (kidding). I modded this version a little bit and I know a few of you want it, I am more than happy to share them but I am not going to publicly post it here because in respect for dea-loc as the original creator and I am not going to claim any credit whatsoever. I'll be using mediafire to host the file and I think there's a limit of 10 downloads only. I'll turn my PM back on so you can PM me if you want it.

Here's an image:

***Remember, I am big on performance and unique looks. Therefore I got rid of the wallpaper.html ( it only adds the clock and slow down the phone ). The icons I made for myself are personal preference, your preference may be differ. I can't change the background because there's no PSD file.
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-04-09 at 11:20 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

awax (2009-05-15)

How do i change the 24 hour time on this theme.. not very good @ military time...

must be something in the theme or such that changes this...

My iphone matches this perfectly and I did everything and nothing happens to the theme at all what so ever... I used iBlank for the transparent icons, and is BlankNull necessary for this to work?
    If not then someone needs to make a full tutorial for this please.

I am going to switch to another theme soon, got tired of this one already. I know some of you are waiting for dea-loc, but I think he's dead-loc (kidding). I modded this version a little bit and I know a few of you want it, I am more than happy to share them but I am not going to publicly post it here because in respect for dea-loc as the original creator and I am not going to claim any credit whatsoever. I'll be using mediafire to host the file and I think there's a limit of 10 downloads only. I'll turn my PM back on so you can PM me if you want it.

Here's an image:

***Remember, I am big on performance and unique looks. Therefore I got rid of the wallpaper.html ( it only adds the clock and slow down the phone ). The icons I made for myself are personal preference, your preference may be differ. I can't change the background because there's no PSD file.
    Looks good 8lias. I never ended up using this theme I started beta testing one from MacThemes made by GAFMEDIA. It utilizes springjumps and its quite nice. I had it on for about a week now and can say I'm not changing it any time soon. The theme is called MobilePod SpringNav Theme MacThemes Forum / [WIP] MobilePod SpringNav Theme . It will be released soon via Apple-news.fr on Cydia soon.

Peace
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-04-12 at 09:44 AM.

Very popular theme worth making an english one.. Very smooth i even added a couple of dif apps to the media page..

Quote Originally Posted by keithlaf View Post
    Very popular theme worth making an english one.. Very smooth i even added a couple of dif apps to the media page..
    This is both English and French if I'm not mistaken.

could someone make me a lockscreen please?

Josh Pazmino

Here's an image:

i really like your iPhoneOSX mod.
    i want to change it myself, but dont know how.
    i dig up the wallpaper and all i need is dock or springjump icons (whichever you have used).
    if you can send me those or give me link for whole theme i would be gladly appreciated.
    thank you for your time and sorry for my english.
    all the best from serbia.
    nemanja

Quote Originally Posted by awax View Post
    i really like your iPhoneOSX mod.
    i want to change it myself, but dont know how.
    i dig up the wallpaper and all i need is dock or springjump icons (whichever you have used).
    if you can send me those or give me link for whole theme i would be gladly appreciated.
    thank you for your time and sorry for my english.
    all the best from serbia.
    nemanja
    Small Drawer Frost Mod by ~in-dolly on deviantART

Very nice

8lias? Can you send me your theme?

EDIT: More Icons pls.......
    Last edited by ThUnDeRsToRm; 2009-05-15 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThUnDeRsToRm View Post
    Very nice

8lias? Can you send me your theme?

EDIT: More Icons pls.......
    Sorry, I got rid of this theme awhile back and I don't have a copy anywhere. Some of the users here might have a copy of it when I posted it awhile back.

thanks bro

does anyone have complete theme by 8lias. my photoshop knowledge isn't that good to make my own.
    Last edited by awax; 2009-05-17 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by awax View Post
    thanks bro

does anyone have complete theme by 8lias. my photoshop knowledge isn't that good to make my own.
    I've got 8lias's complete theme mate, if you send me your e-mail address i'll send it to you ( too large to post here)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

awax (2009-05-18)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast