Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 208

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] iPhoneOSX

  1. #141
    Added a line, looks a bit better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground3.jpg  

  2. #142
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Can someone PLEASE tell me how to change the clock from 24hr to 12hr time? I just took a look at the HTML I don't know how to do it can someone just paste their HTML from notepad please?

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Can someone PLEASE tell me how to change the clock from 24hr to 12hr time? I just took a look at the HTML I don't know how to do it can someone just paste their HTML from notepad please?

    A few pages back. But it's just a temporary fix.

  4. #144
    can somebody make a video on this.. like a demo of it or how to install it? im a visual learner lol. Thanks!

  5. #145
    Bored.


    ***This is my personal taste, I do not wish to under mind the original creator Dea-loc, so please don't ask me to share, thanks for understanding

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Bored.


    ***This is my personal taste, I do not wish to under mind the original creator Dea-loc, so please don't ask me to share, thanks for understanding
    whats the icon to the right of mail?

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Bored.


    ***This is my personal taste, I do not wish to under mind the original creator Dea-loc, so please don't ask me to share, thanks for understanding
    Why would you post screen shots or your modded version and then say your not gonna share?

    Thats just not nice to be honest. If you wanted to show your theme off you should have gone to the thread for showing your theme off.

    Peace

  8. #148
    @flilight; it's gruppled live clock from Cydia

    @m-klass; it's not my theme to redistribute that's why I said don't ask for it, I am more than happy to direct you to the sources as I have done on this this post. I posted the screen shots in hope to show others the possibilities and perhaps inspire them to make their own "personal taste". I want to respect the original creator dea-loc by not distributing things that isn't part of his theme, unless it's ok with him.

  9. #149
    is the creator still working on this?

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by flilight View Post
    is the creator still working on this?
    I am wondering the same thing.

  11. #151
    sry my english is not so good.
    I love this Theme,i think this Theme is the best that i ever seen on my Iphone.
    But why didnīt change the background on my phone.On all 5 pages i see the page0 with the clock etc..?

    is this normaly on the beta version?

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by angeber123 View Post
    sry my english is not so good.
    I love this Theme,i think this Theme is the best that i ever seen on my Iphone.
    But why didnīt change the background on my phone.On all 5 pages i see the page0 with the clock etc..?

    is this normaly on the beta version?
    If your wallpaper isn't changing as it should, you'll need to upgrade your WinterBoard. The new winterboard allows multiple wallpapers on the phone. Good luck.

  13. #153
    WOW,thank you man !
    i have upgraded my winterboard,now its working!

    Thank you very much

  14. #154
    I'm having some problems with mine. The apps icon does not show up, and what do you do with ll the extra icons and programs? put them in apps right? I can't find apps to use it with. Also I can't get the weather to show un like you guys did. Mine is stuck in the taskbar up top. If someone can please post some help I would greatly appreciate it. Here is a screen shot of my lockscreen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphonelocked.jpg   -iphone1.jpg  

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    I'm having some problems with mine. The apps icon does not show up, and what do you do with ll the extra icons and programs? put them in apps right? I can't find apps to use it with. Also I can't get the weather to show un like you guys did. Mine is stuck in the taskbar up top. If someone can please post some help I would greatly appreciate it. Here is a screen shot of my lockscreen.
    1. Which extra icons and programs are you referring to?
    2. Is your Weather app shows on your Springboard?
    3. Did you follow the exact instruction on the first post to get it correctly? The instructions on the first post is very thorough. Once you do that correctly, then slowly start to mod one by one. It took me many tries to get it the way I want it to. Remember, it's still a BETA.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

    flilight (2009-04-07)

  17. #156
    how many blank icons do i need in total?

  18. #157
    Dea-loc, are you there?


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

    dvs_dave (2009-04-08)

  20. #158
    8lias... how's about... we give it till the end of the week, and then you run away with it and post your mods?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to HisNameIsAngel For This Useful Post:

    dvs_dave (2009-04-08)

  22. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsAngel View Post
    8lias... how's about... we give it till the end of the week, and then you run away with it and post your mods?
    Well..hopefully I don't have to runaway to Mexico, I don't speak a lick of Spanish. I won't post the mod, I'll just PM you with the mod.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

    dvs_dave (2009-04-08), HisNameIsAngel (2009-04-08)

  24. #160
    NIce, very nice. Thanks again bro!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •