Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iPhoneOSX

Right i got as far as the screenshot attached to this post, i dont know how to alter the time position, to get rid of the time in the bar at the top and to put the weather in place,

i replaced the day and night files and then moved the icon in its position now just incase ive done it wrong.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002-1-.png  
    No signature links...Please

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Now post your com.ashman.WeatherIcon.plist from the weather theme you are using and I'll edit it and send it back to ya. Don't worry, it doesn't include any personal information so it's safe to post it.

The weather theme I am using can be downloaded from here, post #36: MacThemes Forum / [Theme] MILK XL
    ok got it to work great! just used the link you posted and it fits and looks perfect. Thanks!
    Last edited by gmoneyz; 2009-04-01 at 11:30 AM.

Wow, i managed to do pretty much all of it myself, ive never done anythin like this before. It would be nice to know how to change the lock screen to like a login screen i managed to change my name
    No signature links...Please

-To change user name on the Lockscreen.
    1. You'll need to edit the LockBackground.png file using photoshop or other image editing software, simply erase the word "user" and replace your name.

-To get the live weather.
    1. Download WeatherIcon in Cydia, adjust the weather setting in iPhone's Setting.

2. Download a "theme" for weathericon application (I like weathericon-TICK) and activate the theme in Winterboard.

-if you want a transparent look of the weather.
    a) you need to replace 2 transparent icons in the weather "theme" file (in this case, it's the TICK file). The 2 you need to replace are called background_day.png and background_night.png

-if you want to adjust the the heights or placement.
    a) you need to edit the com.ashman.WeatherIcon.plist file in the weather theme file (TICK), changing the value of "Integer" will adjust the height.

Ok, hope that helps. When in doubt; SEARCH or GOOGLE.
    huge help throughout this whole post.

thanks for everything.

FYI, if you did the weathericon for the Home page, I edited my .plist integer to 12. That seems to have done the trick.
    Last edited by HisNameIsAngel; 2009-04-01 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can anyone tell me how to edit the positioning of the time in the status bar? its soo annoying!

also...i can't figure out for the life of me how to edit the clock to make it 12 hour and not 24 hour...thanks if youc an help out..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I answered your first question on the previous page (pg. 8)

8lias answered your second question at the bottom of page 5.
    (his new wallpaper.html works to an extent. during the 12 oclock hour am or pm your time will look strange. for example if its 12:45 your clock will read 0:45) besides that it works for all other times of the day. i use it and it is holding me over until it is fixed 100% by the developer in the next release.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

n.sina (2009-04-02)

how would i be able to change my weather configuration? I'm getting Cupertino weather and not NY on my widget.

liveforbball- thank you...i cant believe i missed that, i did look through quickly though. many many thanks for time to help and point it out.

To the creator of the theme dea-loc, thank you for this great release...

it would be nice to have a choice for "simple" background on each page, rather than the image...maybe something like a plain color.

the only setup i didnt like as much is the pictures tab... maybe make it more similar to the media tab and apps tab? because the icons are beautiful. I like the setup in the other pages much better.

but yeah, there are a few bugs to be worked out, like the loading screens which go back to french.

mais pour le temps, merci beaucoups pour ce theme! (sorry if my french sucks)
    Last edited by n.sina; 2009-04-02 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsAngel View Post
    how would i be able to change my weather configuration? I'm getting Cupertino weather and not NY on my widget.
    change your weather location as you would normally in the stock Weather app.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

n.sina (2009-04-02)

i also forgot to mention, thanks for 8lias for posting the wallpaper.html!

change your weather location as you would normally in the stock Weather app.
    thanks for that. i had a real blonde moment, and realized it about an hour after I posted that.

On a sidenote -- I was unclear about what issues you were speaking of when you mentioned the time on the Home screen after uploading the new HTML.

Was it that the 0 still comes up in the AM hours? Right now it's bugging me!

On the lockscreen, my time reads 9:31 without an issue. But when I unlock and get into the Home Screen, it reads 09:31 with the 0 slightly cut off.

Screenshot of my issue.

Last edited by HisNameIsAngel; 2009-04-02 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for that. i had a real blonde moment, and realized it about an hour after I posted that.

On a sidenote -- I was unclear about what issues you were speaking of when you mentioned the time on the Home screen after uploading the new HTML.

Was it that the 0 still comes up in the AM hours? Right now it's bugging me!

On the lockscreen, my time reads 9:31 without an issue. But when I unlock and get into the Home Screen, it reads 09:31 with the 0 slightly cut off.

Screenshot of my issue.

The Lockscreen is stock. The HTML only changes the homescreen clock, during a 12 pm or 12 am, it'll show 00:00 (haven't figure out the solution for that yet). As far as the time being cut off, you'll need to edit the HTML file to change the text size smaller so it'll fit well on the homescreen.

I'm sorry dude. I don't want to have to ask you to hold my hand, but where do I find the file to edit the HTML? That's not going to be in the Themes folder, right?

while I'm in there, I've been wanting to change the fonts around too.

I'm sorry dude. I don't want to have to ask you to hold my hand, but where do I find the file to edit the HTML? That's not going to be in the Themes folder, right?

while I'm in there, I've been wanting to change the fonts around too.
    It's the Wallpaper.html in your theme. To change the font, you'll need to download FontSwap from Cydia and change the System font through it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

HisNameIsAngel (2009-04-03)

Hi, it looks great on my phone! How do I move the time on the status bar back to the centre, as it doesn't work well with Status Notifier?

Quote Originally Posted by steve17360 View Post
    Hi, it looks great on my phone! How do I move the time on the status bar back to the centre, as it doesn't work well with Status Notifier?
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    open the info.plist file inside the theme folder and on line 6 change the word "left" to "center". then save and respring
    there it is.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gmoneyz For This Useful Post:

steve17360 (2009-04-03)

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    there it is.
    Thanks very much!!

Love the theme!

Modified the lockscreen a bit, made the login box slightly transparent and removed other boxes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.png  

Whoops forgot to add what it looks like with a custom slider I found.

Last edited by astrochimp; 2009-04-03 at 11:05 PM.

@Dea-loc, are you awake? You haven't abandoned this theme have ya? Work your magic Frenchman.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast