Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iPhoneOSX

Quote Originally Posted by gustavolessa View Post
    Hey Dea-loc!

How do I change the "User" on lockscreen to my name?

Thank you!
    You would have to manually edit the LockBackground.png, what's the user name? I'll make one for ya.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

gustavolessa (2009-03-31)

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    You would have to manually edit the LockBackground.png, what's the user name? I'll make one for ya.
    Thanks man!!

Does "Gustavo Lessa" fit?

Can you make me one to please . My user name is "shizoku"

Quote Originally Posted by gustavolessa View Post
    Thanks man!!

Does "Gustavo Lessa" fit?

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    Can you make me one to please . My user name is "shizoku"
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-03-31 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16)

Thank you sooooo much man!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey 8lias is there anyway you can make mine look better(I hate the ugly white square I put on it). I gave it a try but I would appreciate it if you made me one too similar to the one I made but more professional. I still want the "Username", "Password", and "Touch to Login" concept. Thanks. hope im not asking for too much

Here is a screenshot of my amateur job. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme-screenshots-001.png  

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Hey 8lias is there anyway you can make mine look better(I hate the ugly white square I put on it). I gave it a try but I would appreciate it if you made me one too similar to the one I made but more professional. I still want the "Username", "Password", and "Touch to Login" concept. Thanks. hope im not asking for too much

Here is a screenshot of my amateur job. lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

iliveforbball (2009-03-31)

Thanks

Dude you are so awesome. thanks so much

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u so so so much

Thanks

hey can someone make me a english version login screen like that and have it say mark mastracchio, thanks in advance

-To change user name on the Lockscreen.
    1. You'll need to edit the LockBackground.png file using photoshop or other image editing software, simply erase the word "user" and replace your name.

-To get the live weather.
    1. Download WeatherIcon in Cydia, adjust the weather setting in iPhone's Setting.

2. Download a "theme" for weathericon application (I like weathericon-TICK) and activate the theme in Winterboard.

-if you want a transparent look of the weather.
    a) you need to replace 2 transparent icons in the weather "theme" file (in this case, it's the TICK file). The 2 you need to replace are called background_day.png and background_night.png

-if you want to adjust the the heights or placement.
    a) you need to edit the com.ashman.WeatherIcon.plist file in the weather theme file (TICK), changing the value of "Integer" will adjust the height.

Ok, hope that helps. When in doubt; SEARCH or GOOGLE.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16), awsy44 (2009-04-01), gmoneyz (2009-03-31), HisNameIsAngel (2009-04-01)

8lias-

2 quick questions what size should the transparent icons be? and also ive tried changing the integer and respring and stays in the same spot. have any idea? thanks

Does anyone know of a free iphone filesystem browser for mac? and thanks 8lias
    No signature links...Please

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    8lias-

2 quick questions what size should the transparent icons be? and also ive tried changing the integer and respring and stays in the same spot. have any idea? thanks
    weatherbg_day/night.png

The icon is above, you just can't see it but you should be able to right click and save, make one for day and one for night.

As far as the integer goes, post a screen shot and i'll see what i can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jayw08 View Post
    Does anyone know of a free iphone filesystem browser for mac? and thanks 8lias
    Diskaid

DiskAid - Transfer Files betwen your Computer and your iPhone or iPod Touch. Disk Mode for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-04-01 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for the icon, the one i was using was a bit bigger so it was way off. With the one you posted it looks alot better. Maybe just a little lower and it would perfect. theres a screenshot. thanks again for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wea.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    thanks for the icon, the one i was using was a bit bigger so it was way off. With the one you posted it looks alot better. Maybe just a little lower and it would perfect. theres a screenshot. thanks again for your help.
    Now post your com.ashman.WeatherIcon.plist from the weather theme you are using and I'll edit it and send it back to ya. Don't worry, it doesn't include any personal information so it's safe to post it.

The weather theme I am using can be downloaded from here, post #36: http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopi...d=16794490&p=2
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-04-01 at 02:07 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Theme looks sexxy as hell on my device. Question, How do we push the clock on status bar back to center? It's covering my icons from status notifier.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Thanks

open the info.plist file inside the theme folder and on line 6 change the word "left" to "center". then save and respring

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

bonustokin (2009-04-09), HisNameIsAngel (2009-04-01)

Hi, i know its alot to ask but can someone do the weather modifications for me and send me the relevent files because im on windwows and my mac wont work i downloaded the weathericon-TICK but thats about as far as ive got. Your help would be really appreciated
    No signature links...Please

i am having a bit of a problem with this theme the background of each page stays the same and doesnt change like in the pics can anyone help?
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast