Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iPhoneOSX

Thanks

Looks Great can't wait for the release

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Leiser View Post
    Looks Great can't wait for the release
    This has already been released please see first page.

Peace

I have a problem, why my title of this thread is always "[PREVIEW] iPhoneOSX" and not the new "*RELEASE* iPhone OS X US BETA 1.5" ?

I'm working harder on the theme Thanks !

Is there a timeframe for the next beta release? i think you should contact an administrator about that problem as it could be a website problem. Thanks again for the theme
    No signature links...Please

Salut,

Peux-tu mettre à dispo la version originale française STP,
    ou alors les psd pour pouvoir traduire dans la langue de Molière.
    Ton thème est exceptionnel et je l'ai adopté deffinitivement.
    Bravo et "Vive la France".

In english:

Hi,

Can you make available the original French version please,
    or the psd's files to translate into the language of Molière.
    Your theme is outstanding and I have adopted deffinitivement.
    Bravo and "Vive la France".

Djmimi.

Merveilleux thème, félicitations !!
    Mais j'ai une question: est-ce possible d'avoir l'original en francais?
    MErci d'avance ;-)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Great Thème, congratulation !!
    But one Question: I'm FRENCH, is it possible to have the original in french?? thanks a lot ;-)

Bien sûr, la version française est ici => *RELEASE* iPhone OS X BETA 1.5 - Next-Iphone

(the link is for the french version )
    Last edited by Dea-loC; 2009-03-30 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Dea-loc

I thought I fixed the 12h format issue but I didn't, please fix it when you get a chance..merci.

I'm having trouble enabling it!

I have a lot of themes installed thru SSH and eneryone worked perfectly.

I transfered the folders (tried both separately, and the one on the iphoneosx beta 1.5), disabled all the themes, put only 5 pages, springjumps, installed facebook and twitterfon, etc. My iphone looks like the last pictures on the first post!

But, when i activate the theme, nothing changes

Can u help me??

thanks!

--------------------------

I did everything again and worked!!! Nice theme!!! Thx!
    Last edited by gustavolessa; 2009-03-30 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Problem solved

How do I cahnge the jeux.png to games.png? Do I need to delete it and create a new one labeled games? It won't let me rename the png. Because I have applied the theme but nothing changes. I have 5 pages of info. i also don't get what I need to do with the spring jumps. can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by bigscottm View Post
    How do I cahnge the jeux.png to games.png? Do I need to delete it and create a new one labeled games? It won't let me rename the png. Because I have applied the theme but nothing changes. I have 5 pages of info. i also don't get what I need to do with the spring jumps. can anyone help?
    if your using winscp just right click and hit rename. did you respring? just put the springjumps like how the first page is but yours will show all of them. you have to go into the springjump app and turn off titles or whatever that is and turn off springjumps 5-8 I believe.

I rename it once I put it in winscp? Where do I find the files in there? Where is the springjump app also?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigscottm View Post
    I rename it once I put it in winscp? Where do I find the files in there? Where is the springjump app also?

doesnt matter when you rename the .png (before or after) just as long as you do it. Open winscp var>stash>themes>(place theme here). Open theme and you will find all of your icon png's in the icons folder. and spring jumps is in cydia. Its one of the featured packages. put springjumps 0 through 4 on your dock and turn off 5-8. Make sure you have installed "five icon dock" in cydia

well if you already added it through ssh, you can just rename it and just respring. /var/stash/themes/ is where you put the iPhoneOSX folder. Open that folder and click icons and thats where you can change "jeux" to "Games". Then youll need to change jeux.app in the folder section to Games.app. Then respring. You get springjumps thru cydia. Once you do that just do what i posted above. Hope that helps.

Thanks. I'll try it when I get home tonight. I appreciate it.

I appreciate it. I'll try when I get home
    Last edited by bigscottm; 2009-03-30 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

one thing ive noticed with the english version, when you click on either apps or games the background(the bottom dock) turns to french. Which isnt a problem for me just giving you a heads up in the next release.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'll download it when the full English version comes out ^_^

I love iNav themes

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    one thing ive noticed with the english version, when you click on either apps or games the background(the bottom dock) turns to french. Which isnt a problem for me just giving you a heads up in the next release.
    Thanks, i didn't see it
    It will be fix in the next release

Thanks

LOL i see the time when is posted...just a CLONE OF INAV
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Hey Dea-loc!

How do I change the "User" on lockscreen to my name?

Thank you!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast