Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Airship

Default [RELEASE] Airship
    I've been working on my Retrofuturist theme for quite a while now, and I really needed to take a break from that one and work on something different. That something different turned out to be an Art Deco theme called Airship. It's got a wallpaper, lock screen, 125 icons, and a template to create your own icons.

Since it looks best with only 4 icons on a page, I really recommend using the theme in combination with Categories.

A version for Stack users is on Cydia right now, the one for those without Stack will follow very soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -airship_stack.png   -airship_nostack.png  
    Last edited by Quister; 2009-03-24 at 01:09 AM.

I really like the art deco style of this theme, though honestly it does look a little bare with just the top four icons, but I guess it give it more of an art deco interior design look, like you're looking at a wall. One problem I had was that when I held an icon to move it around the springboard the row of lights on the page images (first time i've seen page images used btw) seemed to move down about 20 pixels, below the status bar, so that they covered up the icon words a little, might be a problem with the page images.
    Last edited by elr0y7; 2009-03-24 at 08:19 AM.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Thanks for the feedback.

The original design had an art deco-ish vector airship drawing on the middle of the wallpaper, but my vector skills weren't sufficient to make it look good. But I'll keep it in mind for a future version.

I've managed to reproduce the page problem, it seems to be a bug in Winterboard. That, or I need to take another look at the documentation. Will be looking into that. Locking and unlocking the device fixes it, by the way.

Both versions are released now, combined in one convenient package.