Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] kieran's toys theme

Default [PREVIEW] kieran's toys theme
    just made this cute theme for my boy, all the graphics are totally hand-drawn by me. thought i wanna get some feedback before i draw more icons for sharing. give me your comments!

Interested in this theme? Put "I'm interested" in the title of your post!

------------------------------------
    if u're able to donate, please donate via paypal to me at alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com. it helps me take care of my boy. thank u.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kieranstoys1.jpg   -kieranstoys2.jpg  
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-03-24 at 03:04 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

denver2121 (2009-09-29), impossibl3isnothing (2009-03-24), oolatec (2009-03-25)

i like it a lot. just showed my 5 year girl and she wants me to add it. great job

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is really cool. Cant wait till the release

Oh also can you put Cycorder as an icon? Thanks
    Last edited by impossibl3isnothing; 2009-03-27 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Interested in this theme? Put "I'm interested" in the title of your post!
    hi hjscm and impossibl3isnothing! thank u for your interest in the theme. at this time, everything is only very preliminary, as i'm not sure what the view of the general iphone users on this theme is.

i've only got the wallpaper, dock, status bar and 20 icons done so far. if i receive a good response to the theme, i'll get down to doing more icons. Each icon is hand-drawn, scanned and digitally colored, so it takes a lot of time to do up one icon. i am hoping to put it up onto cydia, but cydia only accepts themes with at least 75 icons.

impossib3isnothing, the first icon from the left, on the 2nd row in the first picture, which shows a "movie film", is actually my rendition of the cycorder icon. too many themes have a "video recorder" icon, i thought i wanna do something different.

if anyone is seriously interested in the theme, please put "I'm interested" in the title of your post, so that i can count the number of responses easily. i think if i can get more than 100 interested responses, i'll start to take requests for icons. but as i've said earlier, each icon is hand-drawn, scanned and digitally colored, so it takes a lot of time to do up one icon. so please be very patient, as i've to work during the day and take care of my boy after work.

if u're able to donate, please donate via paypal to me at alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com. it helps me take care of my boy. thank u.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

"im interested" =)

Default I'm interested
    Me, too!
    Looks cool..

I'm interested its nice and cute theme

here's the wallpaper with a mexican boy. as requested by impossibl3isnothing. it took me more than an hour to draw, scan and digitally color it. hope u like it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-03-26 at 03:35 AM.

thumb up for such a nice theme

Thanks
    Im interested

Default I'm interested
    Definitely!!!!

interested ! interested ! interested !

Hi Dracwy,

I really like your theme and I know you put in a lot of work to hand draw everything. Love the originality. Do you think you will make an alternate version using icons without the grass blades? That way users will have the option of using their own backgrounds and not be locked into the green background. I'm sure it'll attract more users that way as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by theSavant View Post
    Hi Dracwy,

I really like your theme and I know you put in a lot of work to hand draw everything. Love the originality. Do you think you will make an alternate version using icons without the grass blades? That way users will have the option of using their own backgrounds and not be locked into the green background. I'm sure it'll attract more users that way as well. Thanks.
    hi theSavant, i'm grateful for your feedback, and thank u for appreciating the theme. as u know, i'm still trying to increase the number of icons, in order for the theme to be put up in cydia. at this time, i am keeping to the grass theme, as it takes too much time and effort to re-draw the icons. further, it's supposed to be a back yard of junk stuffs/toys. after the grass theme makes it to cydia, i'll probably do another version without the grass. thank u once again for your feedback. i appreciate and will consider all feedback.

Last edited by dracwy; 2009-04-03 at 03:41 AM.

i'm interested in this.

Looks so cute! When will you make it available?

super super cuttttee

Interested.

I'm Interested

im DEFINITELY interested!!!!

it's so cute~
    will it be available?!