Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] aStyle 1.0

Hi everyone, just a little update!
    I've been quite busy with my actual job so this hasn't had much attention. I was working with someone and they beta tested it in the USA (i\m in the UK) and he said themes that take up a lot of memory tend to work worse in the USA for some reason. I may make two versions of this, one using background; and the other using icon images.. so that the memory does not get eaten by the theme!

For now, its just a lockscreen and springboard theme, i'm still looking for icon artists to collaborate on the theme.

I really don't know when i'l get around to releasing it, but it shouldn't be too long!

Apologies,

TM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by technominds View Post
    This is just something I spent a couple of hours working on. I really wanted a navigation bar that interacts a little better when switching pages.

The style is simple and at the moment colourless, but could do with some design help for each page if someone wanted to collaborate?

Here are a couple of screenshots so far, although seeing the way the pages animate do make it look a-lot more slick!

I included a modded version of my Weather Widget in this screenshot too.

Let me know what you think people

EDIT: I have added some icons, and moved a couple of things around!

Here is a video of how it runs:

YouTube - iPhone Theme

Here is a reflective clock i'm working on for the lockscreen.. looking good so far!

YouTube - iPhone Theme Lockscreen

-tm
    i like it please post the file
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

I really really really like your lock screen. It is just so sleek. Is there any way you can incorporate the date in there too somewhere?

Thanks

I really want this theme so I hope it gets done as soon as possible. It's really sleek and clean cut. White themes are always great.

Exellent work...
    keep doin' it

Agreed, I hope we get to see this nice and polished when you're done. Very excited!
    Device: iPhone 3G
    Firmware: 3.0 Beta 2
    Computer: Acer Aspire 5315
    Profession: Psychiatrist

..any update for this theme? cant wait for this thing to be release...

Any update technominds???

awesome theme, hope it releases soon.

I guess that this theme is not going to get completed!!! Could you at least post your lockscreen clock??

Thanks

Can't wait...

Awesome job, looking forward to it!
    Moddin' till the sun comes up

Thanks

Cool theme. When I read the name it reminded me of the european racing. Its called A-style
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Any update?

TM its been a while since you updated us with your theme. I really like the design you created and decided to do my black version of it for personal use. ill attach the SS here and if you guys are interested with my version i will share the theme and PSD so you can add your personal touch to it. i still hope you can finish aStyle because a lot of people are waiting for it specially your locksreen including me.If you have any suggestions pls do not hesitate. cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0044.png   -img_0045.png   -img_0046.png   -img_0047.png   -img_0048.png   -img_0049.png  

Quote Originally Posted by kalbo411 View Post
    TM its been a while since you updated us with your theme. I really like the design you created and decided to do my black version of it for personal use. ill attach the SS here and if you guys are interested with my version i will share the theme and PSD so you can add your personal touch to it. i still hope you can finish aStyle because a lot of people are waiting for it specially your locksreen including me.If you have any suggestions pls do not hesitate. cheers.
    im interested in the black version, please upload and share PSD's, Nice theme was waiting for the aStyle but i like darker colors better so this black one is real nice, also still going to wait for the astyle for its lockscreen and other things to thanx in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I'm interested in the black version as well, please upload along with the PSDs

Thanks in advance.

im also interested in the black theme as well! looks great man

ok i just have to organize it a little bit before uploading. if you have any suggestion feel free guys. here is the SS of my lock i forgot to include with the rest of my SS.

Note: i hope i am not stealing TMs thread here but since its been a month now without news i guess its not gonna happened. is there any rule i am breaking here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0050.png  
    Last edited by kalbo411; 2009-05-08 at 03:39 PM.

In on this, looks great man

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast