Page 99 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Default Request
    Hi Bars,a couple of days ago i asked for these, maybe you forgot.
    So i ask again now
    MADN
    Castle of Magic
    GehirnJogger

(see attached)
    Thanks in advance

P.S. i cannot attach again MADN and GehirnJogger because its already attached in my previous post
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-06-21 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Hi Bars,a couple of days ago i asked for these, maybe you forgot.
    So i ask again now
    MADN
    Castle of Magic
    GehirnJogger

(see attached)
    Thanks in advance

P.S. i cannot attach again MADN and GehirnJogger because its already attached in my previous post
    Sorry my friend, I missed em...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-06-21)

Ok guys, I just pulled apart the 3.0 artwork files for the keyboard and they look VERY similar to the 2.2.1 artwork files. What doles this mean? I don't think there will be a need for much modification to get the keyboard working if winterboard gets updated to accept them... I will try to pack my images into the artwork files for manual repacement later if I can find the time. Hang in There we will have our keyboard back soon enough....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

xxfr0stbytexx (2009-06-21)

Hi bars. Can you please add these two icons as well. Thanks in advance.

Can't attach files here in modmyi..

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I just found the spotlight indicator, and made it transparent...Unzip this and drop the two files into /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/
    Nice, I take it this will be updated as well on Cydia then

Ok guys, I just pulled apart the 3.0 artwork files for the keyboard and they look VERY similar to the 2.2.1 artwork files. What doles this mean? I don't think there will be a need for much modification to get the keyboard working if winterboard gets updated to accept them... I will try to pack my images into the artwork files for manual repacement later if I can find the time. Hang in There we will have our keyboard back soon enough....
    Hanging on like a monkey

Yes the spotlight search indicator will be added to the next cydia update. I will not release it to Kyle until the winterboard issues are ironed out to make sure everything is exactly the way it should be. The cydia update will also be split up a little different the next time to ease the downloads. There will be a base iElegance package and then an additional download for the other 1500 icons. This is just due to the raw size that iElegance has grown to.

Cool ^_^

BTW, just two requests, both from itunes;

MyVibe
    Family Guy

Thanks
    Love the theme man--and aptly named.

I was wondering if you might be able to make an icon for me called "Office"? I have a Categories folder I use with that name, for work type applications (quickoffice and the like), but I'd love to have a cool icon for the folder.

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to iElegance

Winterboard on 3.0 is not themeing keyboard yet. The default loading screens have a black background currently. These issues will be fixed soon enough im sure. Hang in there...we'll get there!!
    thanks bud,I've been here sine you released the theme, just been quiet since like page 7! This is by far the best theme on the phone! Thank you soooo much for this theme!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DSG04lightning's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the spotlight search indicator will be added to the next cydia update. I will not release it to Kyle until the winterboard issues are ironed out to make sure everything is exactly the way it should be. The cydia update will also be split up a little different the next time to ease the downloads. There will be a base iElegance package and then an additional download for the other 1500 icons. This is just due to the raw size that iElegance has grown to.
    Congratulations, Bud!

Hi Bars,
    one more single request if youll find the time

HeyWAY

Thanks a lot

Thanks

sry tht this is a lil late but notifier is garbage.. use status notifier it works perfectly in 3.0 been using it for a while
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    sry tht this is a lil late but notifier is garbage.. use status notifier it works perfectly in 3.0 been using it for a while
    I disagree...I think Notifier is pretty good for what it does and gives you many other choices for time reminders and sounds...its just that it has yet to be worked on for 3.0

but that's just my opinion

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does the WeatherIcon tweak not work with 3.0 yet? I installed it once and got the (?) for the weather, but could not find it in iPhonebrowser to edit the zip code..

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Does the WeatherIcon tweak not work with 3.0 yet? I installed it once and got the (?) for the weather, but could not find it in iPhonebrowser to edit the zip code..
    it is working in 3.0, Enable it in winterboard and in settings. respring. I will back online a bit later, I have to run out to the store. I made a really nice text iElegance carrier logo I will share later, Icon request I will get to later also...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (2009-06-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it is working in 3.0, Enable it in winterboard and in settings. respring. I will back online a bit later, I have to run out to the store. I made a really nice text iElegance carrier logo I will share later, Icon request I will get to later also...
    Thanks Rob, not sure what I was doing. I never saw the feature to turn on Weathericon in Winterboard...I just removed your theme that I installed via ssh and started fresh. DL'd it through Cydia and got all of the options and it worked great!

Im so happy to have the theme back and the new icons kick butt! Very unique! I cant wait for the carrier logo!

Thanks

yo bars i culdnt get weathericon to work... n id def like to see tht carrier icon

Follow me on Twitter

Carrier designed for ATT, Place into /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US/

Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (2009-06-22), iMrBrett (2009-09-25)

Thanks

ur link = fail

Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    ur link = fail
    it seems to be working fine here, it must be the site or on your end...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iMrBrett (2009-09-25)

Page 99 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast