Page 77 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Does some one mind making me a boot logo with this style. Maybe like a large icon in it with something like a power symbol or something. Thanks

Thanks

Wink donation and icon request
    Hey bars good news for you my money received my paypal account today and the first thing i did was sending you some bucks ^^ but the bad news is, i have some new icon requests :

Pole Position
    iPhoneus

and

one icon for SBSettings, please could you make an Clippy icon

and where i have to put the file into.

THANKS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    Hey bars good news for you my money received my paypal account today and the first thing i did was sending you some bucks ^^ but the bad news is, i have some new icon requests :

Pole Position
    iPhoneus

and

one icon for SBSettings, please could you make an Clippy icon

and where i have to put the file into.

THANKS
    I will finish all of the requests, donations first, as soon as I get home tonight!! here is iPhonus for now...

Im stuck on the clippy, I mage scissors, that didnt look right due to the "bulk" of the other SBSettings toggles, Then I tried a clipboard but I wasnt loving how it turned out...I will get something for you..
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-20 at 03:41 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Leviathan2201 (2009-05-19)

Hey bars..I'm just stopping in to see how its going. Glad to see some of these guys are starting to do right by you and kick in some dough for your time. Keep it rockin bra' you're by far the most popular theme here thus far!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bishopazrael For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-20)

Hi Bud, Photogene if you has some time..

Hey bars just wanted to let you know I am still around and still using the theme, love it more and more everyday. Saw the post about your next creation and was wondering if we get any teasers before you release the beta? Thanks again for all the hard work and keep it up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawi2004 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Yonderboy View Post
    Hi Bud, Photogene if you has some time..

here you go...

Could you make an icon for the lightsaber app?

Quote Originally Posted by friscorydah View Post
    can you make icons for digidrummer,BtBx, GPSPhone,idoodle2, scribble lite, flipbook and fullscreenwebbrowsing or sumthin like that? please and thank you
    check the names...

added other requests..

yxflash posted within the last two pages...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-20 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    Hey bars just wanted to let you know I am still around and still using the theme, love it more and more everyday. Saw the post about your next creation and was wondering if we get any teasers before you release the beta? Thanks again for all the hard work and keep it up.
    Its all in my head still, I have yet to put anything down on it yet. I have been really busy outside of this forum. I will keep everyone posted as to what it will be...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Kawi2004 (2009-05-20)

Please can I have some information as to were I place the downloaded files. I have SSH'd to my iPhone, but not too sure were the folders go.

Thanks

Default sb settings menu
    Hi..I'm new to the iphone jailbreaking and modding...i just downloaded cydia and installed i'elegance...however i don't know how to get the i'elegance sb settings menu to come up...where do i find that...thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Thanks

hey bar!!!

one more request!!! thanks in advance!

USAA

Bars! Amazing theme...
    I have a few needed icons.

Craigster
    Maclean's
    The Globe and Mail
    cash Tracker
    decibel
    sun n moon
    Helios
    slate
    weatherEye
    shraip tide
    clinometer
    aiphaclock
    gas cubby
    my name is
    digital compass
    9-toolbox
    3rdwhale mobile
    polarize
    camerabag

Thanks

I have the iphone browser app and all I need is the location of were I place the directories from the ZIP file. Im sure someone on here must know since many people are using this theme
    Last edited by Milamber; 2009-05-20 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber View Post
    I have the iphone browser app and all I need is the location of were I place the directories from the ZIP file. Im sure someone on here must know since many people are using this theme
    It would be easier to download the theme from Cydia and let it install form there, but if you have to upload it then you can't use iPhoneBrowser, you need to SSH the theme into /Library/Themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    It would be easier to download the theme from Cydia and let it install form there, but if you have to upload it then you can't use iPhoneBrowser, you need to SSH the theme into /Library/Themes.
    The Cydia version is 376KB's instead of 26MB. What else would you suggest, there is no readme, no txt file at all in the zip or in the OP's first post. I realise most of you what you are doing, but many of us don't which is why instructions would come in useful.

Thanks

Default wrong icon
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I will finish all of the requests, donations first, as soon as I get home tonight!! here is iPhonus for now...

Im stuck on the clippy, I mage scissors, that didnt look right due to the "bulk" of the other SBSettings toggles, Then I tried a clipboard but I wasnt loving how it turned out...I will get something for you..
    hey thank you for the icon but the pole position ion is wrong i know that there is a game or programm with that icon but i have an program called Pole Position from an german tv channel which supports u with all news about formula 1 its the between the "iphoneus" and "iphone modem 2" icon on my screenshot that one with the cup on the icon and over it stands RTL with red yellow and blue background, that one please, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber View Post
    The Cydia version is 376KB's instead of 26MB. What else would you suggest, there is no readme, no txt file at all in the zip or in the OP's first post. I realise most of you what you are doing, but many of us don't which is why instructions would come in useful.
    Not sure what version you are looking at on Cydia but I just looked and it shows as 22.6mb and the SBSettings theme is 1.6mb, so maybe try a reboot and search again.

There's no text file, read me or instructions cause there isn't any needed as it's installed from Cydia. The .zip file that's downloadable from the site can be manually added or updated like I told you above so there's the instructions, but again as I said above, better to do it via Cydia.

Page 77 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast