Page 74 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Couple Icon Request when you get the chance, no rush! BTW Thanks for the help on the previous post, finally figured everything out!

Shotgun Free
    Lose It!
    Runkeeper Free
    Fluid

Also post you Paypal Addy again, I want to make sure you keep this awesome them going

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey bars, not sure if you got it, but I just sent you $5 through the paypal, I know its not much but its all I can gather up for the time being. ANyways keep up the good work man, your work is much appreciated
    Go Gators!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tazzaras For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by FFBiZZ View Post
    Couple Icon Request when you get the chance, no rush! BTW Thanks for the help on the previous post, finally figured everything out!

Shotgun Free
    Lose It!
    Runkeeper Free
    Fluid

Also post you Paypal Addy again, I want to make sure you keep this awesome them going

My paypal link is on the ielegance website link is in my sig below. Thanks in advance for any donation made! I will process your requests tonight!

Awesome theme. I enabled the invisible status bar and it cleans things up even more for me (personal preference). Quality work, well worth the donation.

Nothing is more annoying to me than having a kick *** theme that doesn't have icons for what I use. If you have a few bones, throw them Bars way if you can.

Bar if find yourself with some time, I'd love to see icons in a future update for:

iBird Pro
    Geocaching
    GoSkyWatch
    VIP Access

Tangram Pro
    Mobile Fotos
    Oceanus

I temporarily just made copies of the existing icons to give a unified look, but like I say if you get a chance it would be appreciated.

-Lupus Yonderboy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lupus Yonderboy For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-15)

Amazing theme!!!! I looked through like 60 pages, i know not all, but couldnt find and icon for:

Credit cards trap
    HWPlanner
    FWChanger
    Tools (categories)

For some reason the HWPlanner icon is like apple's and doesn't show the image on my computer, I have a screen shot, but I have fwchanger. Thank you!

Last edited by oSL33P3Ro; 2009-05-15 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Yonderboy View Post
    Awesome theme. I enabled the invisible status bar and it cleans things up even more for me (personal preference). Quality work, well worth the donation.

Nothing is more annoying to me than having a kick *** theme that doesn't have icons for what I use. If you have a few bones, throw them Bars way if you can.

Bar if find yourself with some time, I'd love to see icons in a future update for:

iBird Pro
    Geocaching
    GoSkyWatch
    VIP Access

Tangram Pro
    Mobile Fotos
    Oceanus

I temporarily just made copies of the existing icons to give a unified look, but like I say if you get a chance it would be appreciated.

-Lupus Yonderboy
    Thanks!! I will complete your requests tonight!

Thanks alot for the icons. I just need 2 more to finish off the theme. If youcan please make..

Xzellise icon
    A diffrent games icon and apps icon for my catagories...

If its not too much can u please post 2 default.png for apps and games as well like you have for sms,safari.ipod.etc...thanks alot for all your help i am soo close to finishing and when im done i will post...

Flashlight

Man i missed another icon.. I searched pages here but cant find the Qik icon app. if someone has it can u please load it up. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    Sorry but i have to make one more request because i made an mistake, the icon with the name wild eyes is wron because it belongs to trixel the right wild eyes icon is attached in this post, sorry

"WildEyes!"

thank you
    here you go....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Yonderboy View Post

iBird Pro
    Geocaching
    GoSkyWatch
    VIP Access
    Tangram Pro
    Mobile Fotos
    Oceanus

-Lupus Yonderboy
    Check the names for me so I can make sure they make it to the cydia update...

Quote Originally Posted by oSL33P3Ro View Post
    Amazing theme!!!! I looked through like 60 pages, i know not all, but couldnt find and icon for:

Credit cards trap
    HWPlanner
    FWChanger
    Tools (categories)
    here you go

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here you go
    Thanks but there are no images

EDIT: Never mind now they are showing. Thank you very much.

Default thanks
    Thank you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sid4455 For This Useful Post:

jluzbet (2009-05-16)

wao just wao..
    qny chance to get the directv and poker 5k logos?

Thanks a million great job

Thanks for this great Theme and for all your hard work on making icons.
    I'm sure that's a lot of work.
    I do hope people donate on your site a little.

I'd like to request 2 things :
    + You seems to have made some icons for categories like Games and Tools. Would you mind making a list of all the names we can use to show those icons ? Sorry I didn't the info on your site or in the app description. I don't know where else to look for.
    + I have some missing icons :
    - Cra ckalous (cydia)
    - Searcher (cydia)
    - ooTunes
    - cozyquest
    - pi cubed (best calculator out there IMO)

And last, this is the last page (99 of 99). You should make a new post and put a link here ^_^

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Philou255; 2009-05-16 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks

Hey one question i haven an games folder and a apps folder but only for the games folder from categories you have made an icon, could you please make ann apps icon for an application folder.

thank you and thanks for the wildeyes icon looks great

Perfect! Only name that needs a change is iBird, should be iBird PRO my bad on that one. Thanks again for making these, I wish I could help make em. I totally forgot about Photogene, RedLaser, LOLCATS, Redbox Lite and icanhascheeseburger!!

Thanks

one more icon request aso you can see i for converter i need an icon but i belived i can remeber is saw this allready here but i cant find it, would be great if you could this one laso for me and another thing as i said before the socond icon from the right side in my doc is my apps folder at thos moment is use the finder icon for this folder beciause i hadn o other and thi looks god.

so my Reuquest Please:

The Converter
    Apps (icon for an application folder) dont have an picture for it but such an icon like the one for games with the three dices.

thanks

Need Icons for:

Glucose Buddy
    Pocket Aid
    Wind Meter

Thanks!

Page 74 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast