Page 72 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

I decided to use this theme, but didn't want the lockscreen that came with it, so I took it off. The only problem is that it doesn't display the "Slide to Unlock" text. How to I get it back?

Sorry guys/gals I just woke up on the couch, I must have been really tired!! I will complete all of the icons tomorrow. This will be the first time the requests were not completed the same night. SORRY!! I hope everyone can understand!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

xhenryrx (2009-06-15)

Thanks

Thank you i will test it ASAP.

Thanks

Default Some more Requests
    So i found the Wild Eyes! icon and converted it to an decrypted png file becuase i think its easier for you than from my screen.

Thanks a lot for your work.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Icon Request

Just Light Flashlight In The Appstore

Sorry to bother you again, but just one more request:

Tap Tap Revenge (the first one)

For some reason I can't seem to find it in the icon package.

Many thanks

Seriously, you've got to be the most dedicated theme-creator I've ever come across =D

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ninesevennine_979 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-15)

Thanks

Hey Another request:

Vector Ball

Thank you

EDIT:

Sorry a wrong name in the icon folder, exists! SRY
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello barsoverbeats. I downloaded version 1.6. Beautiful!
    as you can 'put the new wallpaper when I open irealSMS? because with the dark background I do not see anything ...Thank you
    Last edited by bix66; 2009-05-14 at 05:33 PM.

Just curious how many of you twats have donated for all the work this guy's doing?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bishopazrael For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
    Just curious how many of you twats have donated for all the work this guy's doing?
    I can tell you I have recieved 4 donations total, and the theme has been downloaded well over 400,000 times with all of the updates. I am not really impressed by this either. I don't think everyone realizes how much time I have put into this, or they don't care...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Leviathan2201 (2009-05-14), not2c4u (2009-05-14)

Thanks

Sorry i will upload some money to my prepaid visa asap and send it to you with paypal ^^. Takes me maybee some days but it worth it an i think fai enough for all your work.

Thanks

@barsoverbeats

do you have a psd file for the icons?
    Can you get me this file, please, then i can help you with create own icons!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I can tell you I have recieved 4 donations total, and the theme has been downloaded well over 400,000 times with all of the updates. I am not really impressed by this either. I don't think everyone realizes how much time I have put into this, or they don't care...

Make it 5 donations man, sorry, it is not much but it is all I can do for now, more coming later if I can. Thank you again for the wonderful theme.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawi2004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Bars????
    Did you really say 4????? i cant believe...thats a shame.
    Everybody who ever requested an icon here or got this unbelievable fast support should be so fair and donate a little bit. If everone would do this in "apple style" like 0.99 or 1.99 or 2.99 or 4.99 whatever you are able to give this would be a great help for bars and give us the chance to hold alive this great work, motivate him, and also give us a chance to participate in upcoming other themes created by him.
    so come on guys....
    Greetz from Germany

21. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Make it 6 Donations thanks for your work and afford.
    Grettz from Austria

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Leviathan2201 For This Useful Post:

Hey all, I hate to be repetitive, I know its prob amongst the 96 pages or so this threads up to, but I am having difficulties changing icon, specially apps from the app store. I use CyberDuck and when renaming the icon to replace them in the app folders, they change however don't have to the nifty little silver border around to match the other. Please help, how do I fix.

Quote Originally Posted by FFBiZZ View Post
    Hey all, I hate to be repetitive, I know its prob amongst the 96 pages or so this threads up to, but I am having difficulties changing icon, specially apps from the app store. I use CyberDuck and when renaming the icon to replace them in the app folders, they change however don't have to the nifty little silver border around to match the other. Please help, how do I fix.
    Why are you going through all that trouble? Just use winterboard.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

IElegance is such a great theme! I do have one issue with the facebok app. When viewing photos it cuts off the bottom if the photo viewer where the caption/add comment would be. At the top where the back button and see all is, when you tap it disappears and you can see part of the home screen background time and date. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Why are you going through all that trouble? Just use winterboard.
    I dunno I guess I am still to newb to this all, I don't quite understand what your referring to when talking about doing through Winterboard. I normally upload everything through SSH I have the whole theme set up just trying to update a few of the icons

Page 72 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast