Page 71 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by Adrien7742 View Post
    Hi Bars, a few more icons needed when you have time. Thank you !!

-Edge
    -Mivtones
    -Lightsaber
    -3D Me
    -Public
    -VeryTV
    -Beautymeter

French appstor.

question, what's icons name for Assassin's creed please?

Thanks man !!!
    Edge, Public (Radio), VeryTV are in the icon package on the iElegance website. here are the others. I need an icon or pic to do Mivtones.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by StevenB View Post
    Icon requests:

big oven
    where to?
    ieasycamera
    cache vault
    colloquy
    new att app
    MyWireless (I dont know the icon name) is in the pack. I will at the end of the requests put them up on the website...

Added next request...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-13 at 04:38 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rgray24 (2009-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    Thanks for that theme and your help i have installed the theme now succesfully but i just wanted to ask if you could make icons for these games please: superball 3 and lemonade tycoon. And i found one bug on my phone when i have ielegance activated and i want to have the spring dots in my statusbar the time which is not in the statusbar appears suddenly on the right side and is behind the katra weather icon and temperature icon left beside tha battery icon so i cant ust the pagrdots plugin in winterboard. Any idea?

But thank you for all your work
    Lemonade tycoon is in the pack I guess it is another one mis-spelled. Everyone I need your help getting the icon names correct!! Unless you post the "Display Name" (the name that is under the stock icon when you have all themes turned off) I dont know what else to name them. BEST senario you post a screenshot of the page of your needed Icons. That way I have a name to go off and an icon pic. To take a screenshot, Hold your home button and hit the power button. The screen will flash and you will have the screenshot in your camera roll. Anyways, here is SuperBall3.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Leviathan2201 (2009-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzaras View Post
    These icons would be greatly appreciated!!!

ProCamera
    ATC 4.0
    Text Twist is in the Icon pack... (lostprophet)

here are your requests Tazzaras..

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    I have a question. I have the Free Memory program and when I enable just your theme over a period of time and not opening anything at all except Free Memory to check the usage I only have two megs or less left. When I use another theme I always have above ten. When I use no theme at all I always have 17 to 22 megs available. Does anyone else have the same deal with this theme killing the available memory?
    Are you using Live Clock(analog)? I do not use it for memory reasons. Also It may help if you dump out the 800 Icons that you dont need. You can copy the Theme to your PC/MAC and just grab all of your icons and junk the rest. The Icons folder is over 12Mb in size. I also do not have Free memory because it is not something that I have ever felt the need for. I like to keep my applications streamlined. Anything that sits and doesnt get used for a few days. GONE. I keep the top 10 games of course. One tip that cpjr provided was to go to Cydia and "Pretend" that you are going to remove the MobileSubstrate package. You will see a long list of all of your "memory using" applications. A large theme with Detailed graphics, and html wallpaper clock WILL slow you down to a certain extent.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-13 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg View Post
    i'd like to request:

Top Gun
    Zillow

if you haven't done them

thanks

alan
    Top Gun is done, here is Zillow

Guys, direct link to latest Icon pack : Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Again let me know what Icon names need adjusted

missed 2...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-13 at 05:35 AM.

Hey thanks for the advice on uninstalling things that use backround space that helped a WHOLE lot. ANywho can you make me the attached icon?

myWireless

Thanks

Here are some of my requests:

These are the icons which would be great if you could make them, but im at work and at this moment i cant send you the original png files I just have these two screenies. And thanks for the SuperBall 3 icon which is not installed on my phone at the moment.

THANKS!!!
    Last edited by Leviathan2201; 2009-05-13 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

The SwirlyMMS˛ name from the png icon file has to be: "SwirlyMMS²" otherwise the custom logo will appear here are some original png icons:

And i have one question, when i copy icon.png files from example AdBlock to my Pc i can sees the png file and costumize it in photoshop but some icon.png files my pc says they are destroyed or my pc doesnt preview them on my desktop so i can see how the logo looks like i only sees an icon with an quicktimelogo and PNG, and i can't upload i to show u what i mean because the attachment manager doesnt allows it.

Another round of icon requests, whenever you can get to them...

Concert Vault
    Epicurious
    WinAdmin
    WhatsOn
    phoneflix
    Toodledo
    iBlueSky
    iFreeMind
    GuitarToolkit
    GuitaristReference

Thanks as always

Hi,

thanks for the quick and good work!
    I got you Screenshots with iElegance enabled to see which Icons are still needed and disabled to get the correct name.

Hope this Helps!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0004.png   -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png   -img_0007.png   -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RGend For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    The SwirlyMMS˛ name from the png icon file has to be: "SwirlyMMS²" otherwise the custom logo will appear here are some original png icons:

And i have one question, when i copy icon.png files from example AdBlock to my Pc i can sees the png file and costumize it in photoshop but some icon.png files my pc says they are destroyed or my pc doesnt preview them on my desktop so i can see how the logo looks like i only sees an icon with an quicktimelogo and PNG, and i can't upload i to show u what i mean because the attachment manager doesnt allows it.
    Here`s the solution for these icons you cant preview or customize.
    They are not destroyed, but encrypted and sometimes windows has a problem with that.
    Google a little bit and then download a small program called "fixpngWindows".
    After extracting the downloaded program you have an folder called "fixpngWindows" with some data files in it and also two separate folders called "png" and "fixed" in it.
    Copy all the icons you have problems with into the folder "png", then execute the file "iPhonefixpng.exe" (also included), and as a result all your icons will be converted and appear in a
    viewable condition in the folder "fixed".
    Hope that helps.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-14), Leviathan2201 (2009-05-14)

Icon Requests

Underworld - Drug Lord (Not sweet Deals)Icon Below
    D-Term
    HellsKitchen
    Centiped
    DungeonD
    Freeballin'
    Elemon TD
    CrystalDef
    Besiegement
    Mad Rat
    DebtFreedon
    ElectricJoe
    myWireless
    Darkroom
    Pay Off Debt
    GalagaREMIX
    WordSearch
    OfficeWars
    AlienAbuse
    V.Villagers 2
    V.Villagers
    PAC-MAN
    Cubes
    StarWars: The Force
    Penguin
    TraficJam

Name:  icon.png
Views: 499
Size:  10.6 KB

can i please have these icons.....

pawnplayer
    mewseek
    qik
    mlb.com
    slingplayer

Can i also have 2 diffrent types of icons that u have..

Dtunes
    phone

Sorry can u please for get what i just said and please make me icons for.....

Pawnplayer
    New Games please
    sling player
    New dTunes please
    Tigerwoods
    termanator

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-05-13 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks like i have alot on my plate!! lol I will complete everything I can tonight. I have a few things to do so it will be a bit later until I get on it.

Is there a chance for custom wall paper for the lockscreen? Btw I love this theme. Best there is.

Default please
    one more icon

best regards
    HP

Sorry but can u please also make a xzellise.com icon???

yet another icon request =')

Stick Wars

thnx in advance

edit:

nvm, u just named it wrong in the icon pack its "StickWars" not "StickyWars" lol

=p
    Last edited by nbsmatambo; 2009-05-14 at 06:21 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to nbsmatambo For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-15)

Page 71 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast