Page 63 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Guys do ME a favor quick. For some reason, someone has rated this thread a 4 star?? Please go to the first post and at the top you will see rate this thread. 4 stars. good one. By version 1.6 it will have a half-a-million downloads.

Bento added for PM'd request.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-06 at 05:17 AM.

Hi !

First, I wanted to thank you for your awsome theme !
    Best theme ever !

Here are my icons request (Names were checked, and I DL last icon make on your websit, but the pack was one mounth old tho...)

WifiTrak
    BMR (=Black Mamba Racer)
    VDM (=Vie de Merde)
    Bobby 1 (=Bobby Carrot but not "Forever")
    Tunewiki (Cydia)
    GalaxyOnFire
    Topple
    SHOW
    VOID
    Bump
    BowMan
    PandoraBox
    Leaf T-Bone
    SkySMS
    TouchTouchPop
    Fastlane (=Fastlane street racer)
    Edge
    PixelChecker (Cydia)
    NES (Cydia)
    Aircoaster
    VoiceNotes
    iCine
    WeightBot
    Tap Tap (=Tap Tap Revenge 2)
    BomberOnline (=Bomber Man Online)
    Wolf3d
    VeryTV
    Earth Secrets
    Free Movies (Cydia)
    ExZeus

Here are some mispelled apps I found
    (Original name => How it should be)

BobbyCarrot => Bobby Carrot
    LineRider => Line Rider
    BikeOrDie => Bike Or Die!
    Tap Tap Dance => Dance

(I attached screens of apps )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0020-1-.png   -img_0021-1-.png  

Would like to add another icon request. Do not have a screenie:

Zyb (in the App store)

I had some icon requests if
    -ExZues
    -strongholds
    -Tiger Woods PGA Tour
    -Siberian Strike
    Thanks a lot

AQnother request from me

Breakout
    RastaMonkey

Thanks a lot

I really do like this theme a lot. The only issue I have is that it eats up a lot of memory. When I respring it will have 41 MB available memory. Just opening up SMS will drop it to 21 MB. So I get some lag when texting or opening up apps.

Is it just me?

Hola barsoverbeats!!
    I had some icon requests if possible....
    SuperDial
    Panorama
    quickFax
    WiFinder
    AccuWeather
    Iconic Notes and Lists
    iTraffic
    Relax Alarm Clock Lite
    Urban Traffic
    Top Secret
    Locomotimes
    iMetro
    Torcia
    Dimension
    Files Lite
    freeContact
    file2Mail
    Blackbeard's Assault
    Meteor
    Frogger
    Crayon

Thanks a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StevenB View Post
    I really do like this theme a lot. The only issue I have is that it eats up a lot of memory. When I respring it will have 41 MB available memory. Just opening up SMS will drop it to 21 MB. So I get some lag when texting or opening up apps.

Is it just me?
    I don't notice any memory issues? Anyone else? Let me know, I have compacted all images for use on devices. It is a large theme, by that is because there is alot of things skinned. Let me know if anyone has memory issues...

Me

When i want to play a big game (like SimCity...) i have to change theme to default (standart), then reboot iPod Touch, so i have the maximum of memory available.

This isn't because i can't play with iElegance, but because the game has crashed 2-3 times with iElegance and never without iElegance.

I really love iElegance - but the memory usage is not really perfect. (And eventually the Volume Speakers.. ugly x.X)

Just my 2 Cents...

Guillane

Thanks! I dropped both icons into the icon folder of the theme, but no change after the re-spring. There are 3 different icon colors (blue-iPod0 and iPod[1].png), (black-iPod.png) and orange- iPod2.png)) in the icon folder, do I need to remove/delete the black and orange? Also, I can see the white sheet notepad change in my gLauncher and Boss pref applications, but on the phone screen the notepad icon is still the yellow-sheet. Is there something aditional I need to do to see the white note-sheet icon. One last thing and I will get out of your hair, I am using the MewSeek app and was wondering if you had a different icon for this, maybe like the limewire icon?? Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I don't notice any memory issues? Anyone else? Let me know, I have compacted all images for use on devices. It is a large theme, by that is because there is alot of things skinned. Let me know if anyone has memory issues...
    How do you compact the images for use on the phone?

I have theme a game and would like to compact them to save memory.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

3-D Vector Ball

silent scope

manage my football club

dactyl 2

i couldnt find any of these in here sorry

thanks also

Quote Originally Posted by Guillane View Post
    Me

When i want to play a big game (like SimCity...) i have to change theme to default (standart), then reboot iPod Touch, so i have the maximum of memory available.

This isn't because i can't play with iElegance, but because the game has crashed 2-3 times with iElegance and never without iElegance.

I really love iElegance - but the memory usage is not really perfect. (And eventually the Volume Speakers.. ugly x.X)

Just my 2 Cents...

Guillane
    Its not because of iElegance...this will happen when running anything (or any theme, especially those with HTML scripts) in the background on those bigger memory intensive games.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-05-06)

thanks for clearing that up cpjr!! I know that I was playing the new need for speed game last night for about a half hour straight and didn't miss a frame...I try to keep my mobilesubstrate apps to a minimum....that usually helps with most crashes....

Quote Originally Posted by ddrich02 View Post
    Thanks! I dropped both icons into the icon folder of the theme, but no change after the re-spring. There are 3 different icon colors (blue-iPod0 and iPod[1].png), (black-iPod.png) and orange- iPod2.png)) in the icon folder, do I need to remove/delete the black and orange? Also, I can see the white sheet notepad change in my gLauncher and Boss pref applications, but on the phone screen the notepad icon is still the yellow-sheet. Is there something aditional I need to do to see the white note-sheet icon. One last thing and I will get out of your hair, I am using the MewSeek app and was wondering if you had a different icon for this, maybe like the limewire icon?? Thanks again.
    You need to have the icon named exactly as it appears in the springboard... So if you want your iPod icon to be blue, you need to rename the blue iPod icon file as iPod.png. Then respring. Same with Notes.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Armendegga For This Useful Post:

ddrich02 (2009-05-07)

can i request a movie icon or media icons that i can use

guys I have alot to do tonight with my full time.... I will get to as many of the icons as I can. Anything I cannot complete I will do tomm...thanks for understanding!

Ps thanks to the couple of people who have donated so far!! I really appreciate it!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-06 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    AQnother request from me

Breakout
    RastaMonkey

Thanks a lot
    Guys, when I get requests I do them in order by first request. The only time I will go out of order is when someone who has donated needs icons. Its only fair that I do it this way.

Thanks!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-05-07)

Quote Originally Posted by xoR View Post
    Hi !

First, I wanted to thank you for your awsome theme !
    Best theme ever !

Here are my icons request
    Here are some mispelled apps I found
    (Original name => How it should be)

BobbyCarrot => Bobby Carrot
    LineRider => Line Rider
    BikeOrDie => Bike Or Die!
    Tap Tap Dance => Dance

(I attached screens of apps )
    Thanks for the corrections...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post: