Page 61 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

I've attached screenshots of the icons I need still:

File2Mail
    gb4iphone
    Special Ops
    Modem
    Torrentula

Downloaded the lateest icon pack when I installed yesterday. Didn't see a gmail icon for mail there.. Am I missing it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png  
    Last edited by phreakwenci; 2009-05-05 at 06:03 PM.

Also is there a reason why my calender icon doesn't display the date with this theme?

What do I need to change to get the names under the icons back?

Quote Originally Posted by phreakwenci View Post
    I've attached screenshots of the icons I need still:

File2Mail
    gb4iphone
    Special Ops
    Modem
    Torrentula

Downloaded the lateest icon pack when I installed yesterday. Didn't see a gmail icon for mail there.. Am I missing it?
    I forgot to post it. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Quote Originally Posted by phreakwenci View Post
    Also is there a reason why my calender icon doesn't display the date with this theme?
    Because before you deleted the Wallpaper.html you had the date on every page. you can edit the Info.plist file in the root of the theme. I use a "program" called pledit.exe. This is how you set colors to text. The reason these thing dont show is because they are transparent in the Info.plist I provide with the theme. The icon names will be overlaped by the reflection unless I moved all icons up 10px or so.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05)

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    can someone make me a icon for Top Gun,Hiphop Producer,
    here...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Because before you deleted the Wallpaper.html you had the date on every page. you can edit the Info.plist file in the root of the theme. I use a "program" called pledit.exe. This is how you set colors to text. The reason these thing dont show is because they are transparent in the Info.plist I provide with the theme. The icon names will be overlaped by the reflection unless I moved all icons up 10px or so.
    So how soon could you do this?

With so many apps it hard to remember what app is what with the Icons. I have been seeing apps with the same icon.

I would really like to get the labels back and have is still look nice. I manually changed the text back to white, but i see what you mean about the overlaying effect.

I would love for this to be fixed.

Could you make these icons.

Thank you.

Name:  uwsdf.png
Views: 268
Size:  9.0 KB Name:  uwdl.png
Views: 274
Size:  10.6 KB Name:  15.png
Views: 274
Size:  10.4 KB Name:  100.png
Views: 271
Size:  10.4 KB Name:  250.png
Views: 272
Size:  10.3 KB Name:  500.png
Views: 277
Size:  10.3 KB Name:  1500.png
Views: 284
Size:  10.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by almulder View Post
    So how soon could you do this?

With so many apps it hard to remember what app is what with the Icons. I have been seeing apps with the same icon.

I would really like to get the labels back and have is still look nice. I manually changed the text back to white, but i see what you mean about the overlaying effect.

I would love for this to be fixed.
    I just did the whole pack. I will have to test it to see what all happens...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05)

Another thought. Could you make it so that the time had the background on the lock screen and charging screen?

Quote Originally Posted by almulder View Post
    Another thought. Could you make it so that the time had the background on the lock screen and charging screen?
    this will not happen, due to the fact that the lockbackground shows on the "in call" screen and it looks dumb there...I did the icons as I said, then I had to shift every one to the right 1px. then do the weather icons. Live clock will not work, badges look "off" and I cannot adjust the badges any higher. If you really want names here are the themes....

Put the unzipped folders into /Library/Themes and apply in winterboard.

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

I also added these "modification files" to my website under downloads (your not the first to ask for icon labels)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0012.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-05 at 08:27 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05)

Hey Bars...what changed between 1.5 and 1.6? I did't notice anything that stuck out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    Hey Bars...what changed between 1.5 and 1.6? I did't notice anything that stuck out yet.
    If you got it from the website then the Qzerty and Azerty keys added, Safari a tad different(but its changed already in my newest rev) Mail bottom bar icons, new trash can,SMS default loading changed...those are what I can think of off the top. Dialer pressed also I think...

Good to see you back Jayman..

If you got it from the website then the Qzerty and Azerty keys added, Safari a tad different(but its changed already in my newest rev) Mail bottom bar icons, new trash can,SMS default loading changed...those are what I can think of off the top. Dialer pressed also I think...

Good to see you back Jayman..
    ok cool...yeah sorry man, i have been going crazy with my biz and other stuff lately.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

any way i can get the clock at the top to show and not to be covered by icons ??

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westside83uk View Post
    any way i can get the clock at the top to show and not to be covered by icons ??

thanks
    You need to install iBlank from Cydia, and create 4 blank icons for the top of every page.

Hello, I love the theme just one question to everyone, I am not a huge fan of losing the top rows of icons and would rather not use the live clock but I want my clock back on the system bar. What do I need to edit to get the normal run of the mill clock back? Well versed in SSH just wondering what folder/files need to be modified.

Thanks

and YellowPages.ca
    Hey Bars.

Sorry to be a pain in the ***, but is there any way to center the yellowpages.ca icon? For some reason it is very lopsided to the left... thanks again sir.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petergrmcgrath View Post
    Hello, I love the theme just one question to everyone, I am not a huge fan of losing the top rows of icons and would rather not use the live clock but I want my clock back on the system bar. What do I need to edit to get the normal run of the mill clock back? Well versed in SSH just wondering what folder/files need to be modified.

Thanks
    Enable Taskbar Time in Winterboard and make sure it is abovethe iElegance theme. Then respring and your taskbar time will be back.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Armendegga For This Useful Post:

Iphonefanatic (2009-06-17)

Page 61 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast