Page 6 of 145 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho81 View Post
    Awesome theme!
    Just a quick question. I'm using it without wallpaper.html so that I'm filling my screen and I've edited the info.plist a bit to get stuff back.

However. my Clock icon is still showing up blank. I've replaced the png with the actual icon file instead of the blank icon. but still not showing up. is there a string somewhere I need to change?

also. was wondering if I missed a psd posted for the icons? and was wondering about the script? There were about 15 or 16 icons I wanted but didn't want to have to trouble you for them.

Thanks.
    Can you post your plist file please?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I love the status bar icon that you have for mail thats shown in your screenshots. i was wondering if you could make a missed call and voicemail icons.And can I have a play.png and pause.png for the ipod widget in sbsettings if you find the time. I know there are higher priority things to do first like springboard icons and stuff so ill be paitient. Thanks and love your theme.
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-03-30 at 10:15 PM.

how to applay this theme without keyboard ??? everything else is so good,but only keyboard is complicated,not landscape mod .
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    I know your schedule is busy but if you can, can I get the following icons please. Thanks again you are doing a great job. Love the changes and tweaks you have been making.

Boomboom
    Build-a-lot
    Mines Gold
    Pirate Attack
    Robo
    Rolando
    Tank-O-Box
    Groups
    I have ALOT to do tonight. I have an application developers laptop with a dead HDD and I told him I would have him up and running in the morning. With that being said, I am ripping a copy of the theme off of my phone (new updates to Safari, and Mobilemail and all new icons) I will get to the icon requests ASAP. thanks for your patience...I will let you guys know when I have the new rip up on my site....

Awesome theme!
    Just a quick question. I'm using it without wallpaper.html so that I'm filling my screen and I've edited the info.plist a bit to get stuff back.

However. my Clock icon is still showing up blank. I've replaced the png with the actual icon file instead of the blank icon. but still not showing up. is there a string somewhere I need to change?

also. was wondering if I missed a psd posted for the icons? and was wondering about the script? There were about 15 or 16 icons I wanted but didn't want to have to trouble you for them.

Thanks.
    There is nothing in the theme besides the transparent icon I made for the clock that would make it not show?? I will repost the Clock1.png that I made for people who didnt want it transparent. The PSD and script will not be released untill I drop this to cydia. Sorry, but I have had people rip things from me and I dont want it to happen again. Let me have your list for now and again I will bang them out when I can, Any oddball apps if you could post originals or ideas for the icons... must be named Clock.png (case sensitive) im sure you know that but... some don't

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    I love the status bar icon that you have for mail thats shown in your screenshots. i was wondering if you could make a missed call and voicemail icons.And can I have a play.png and pause.png for the ipod widget in sbsettings if you find the time. I know there are higher priority things to do first like springboard icons and stuff so ill be paitient. Thanks and love your theme.
    Ill hook you up too!!

Quote Originally Posted by elbe View Post
    how to applay this theme without keyboard ??? everything else is so good,but only keyboard is complicated,not landscape mod .
    Thanks
    I dont quite understand why you dont want the keyboard, it is full landscape but if you must remove it go into iElegance/UIImages and delete any file that starts with kb

And let me know why you dont want the keyboard...maybe I could help...

Oh yeah and if you havent hit thanks on the first post please do so. That is how I know who all is liking the theme!

Link updated on my site i'Elegance
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-31 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05), elbe (2009-03-31), iliveforbball (2009-03-31), Silverado87 (2009-03-31)

Thanks for the heads up. I know you are busy. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the new improvements that you do.

I love this for a lock screen but i have no idea how to apply it with the live lock and e.t.c..

edit: nvm lol, learning as i go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -f6036492f8cb231a26ab96fef6386144.png  
    Last edited by nbsmatambo; 2009-03-31 at 02:33 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@pao84:
    I've attached my info.plist. I essentially only added "black" to the calendar icon entries and removed "transparent" from the clock status bar clock.

@barsoverbeats:
    I totally understand. I know where your coming from. Thanks for all the hard work your putting into this theme!
    I'm not sure whats going on with the clock icon. Yep, I'm aware of the case sensitivity. Very odd to say the least.

The apps I need are as follows. With attached RAR of icons.

A.Surgeon
    DataCase
    Heavy Mach
    iDracula
    Legend Of Feanor
    Mega Man II
    Osu
    Red Rocket
    Sway
    Tangrams
    Tiki Towers
    Zen Bound
    Wolf3D
    Attached Files Attached Files

@pao84:
    I've attached my info.plist. I essentially only added "black" to the calendar icon entries and removed "transparent" from the clock status bar clock.

@barsoverbeats:
    I totally understand. I know where your coming from. Thanks for all the hard work your putting into this theme!
    I'm not sure whats going on with the clock icon. Yep, I'm aware of the case sensitivity. Very odd to say the least.

The apps I need are as follows. With attached RAR of icons.

A.Surgeon
    DataCase
    Heavy Mach
    iDracula
    Legend Of Feanor
    Mega Man II
    Osu
    Red Rocket
    Sway
    Tangrams
    Tiki Towers
    Zen Bound
    Wolf3D
    Attached... I would try to replace the Icon.png in /Applications/MobileTimer.app That is the system clock icon. Then delete any winterboard Clock.png that may exist, respring and let me know...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05), Silverado87 (2009-04-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I know you are busy. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the new improvements that you do.
    here are the icons...

and I added the WWE Legends icon

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05), Kawi2004 (2009-03-31), Silverado87 (2009-04-02)

Sorry guys I realized that theme that I just put on the website for download didn't have a lot of icons in it, everything else was the updated parts but the icons, so here is the current icon package...188 icons...soon to be a thousand!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Attached... I would try to replace the Icon.png in /Applications/MobileTimer.app That is the system clock icon. Then delete any winterboard Clock.png that may exist, respring and let me know...
    Many thanks for the icons. Much appreciated.

As for the clock. I backed up/replaced the mobiletimer icon with Clock1.png (from theme) as icon.png. Renamed Clock in the theme folder and turned off everything in winterboard. With the stock icons etc., the replaced iElegance Clock shows up.

When I re-apply iElegance (with no clock image file in the theme folder). The clock dissapears.

I'm going to try removing and re-loading the theme from the update one on the website, just to be sure. As well as clear out some of my old themes. There are a bunch hanging around in winterboard that I no longer use.

Thanks again.

Many thanks for the icons. Much appreciated.

As for the clock. I backed up/replaced the mobiletimer icon with Clock1.png (from theme) as icon.png. Renamed Clock in the theme folder and turned off everything in winterboard. With the stock icons etc., the replaced iElegance Clock shows up.

When I re-apply iElegance (with no clock image file in the theme folder). The clock dissapears.

I'm going to try removing and re-loading the theme from the update one on the website, just to be sure. As well as clear out some of my old themes. There are a bunch hanging around in winterboard that I no longer use.

Thanks again.

Found it... iElegance/Folders/MobileTimer.app/icon.png

Delete it and you are golden, I guess I REALLY wanted that clock icon transparent..lol

Sorry for the oversight on my part!

Fixed the download on my website to include updates AND all of the icons... Again sorry for the scramble today!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-31 at 05:49 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Green Apple
    Thanks

haha. Thanks a ton.
    no worries at all! great work on this!

and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the super speedy replies! Goes a long way for people adopting the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here are the icons...

and I added the WWE Legends icon
    Thanks for the icons, great work. Also wanted to say that I like the changes to the mail icons inside the mail app. Looks good. Any thing else you plan on changing, little teaser of what might be coming in the future?

Thanks Thyko81!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the icons -getting better and better.
    Love all the sounds.
    My signiture? Whats that...............

I would like

Skype icon please

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I would like

Skype icon please
    here you go

zipped....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-01 at 12:46 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

the icon isnt showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    the icon isnt showing up
    zipped above

Welcome aussiebob and rarity, if there are any icon requests let me know...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-01 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 145 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast