Page 56 of 145 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

  1. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Hmmmm....where do i have to SSH this nice dark icon?? i SSHed in
    ielegance/icons but it doesnt appear on the screen.
    i aktivated darkliveclock theme no seconds in WB, put it below the ielegance theme but i dont get the skinned dark icon.
    Any help appreciated, thanks in advance
    Make sure its above the regular LiveClock. and even above iElegance. Just put it as high as possible! haha

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to danburnsred For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-05-02)

  3. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Hmmmm....where do i have to SSH this nice dark icon?? i SSHed in
    ielegance/icons but it doesnt appear on the screen.
    i aktivated darkliveclock theme no seconds in WB, put it below the ielegance theme but i dont get the skinned dark icon.
    Any help appreciated, thanks in advance
    You can SSH it either into the Dark Live Clock theme and replace the existing one there, or you can replace the one in iElegance theme folder. @ /iElegance.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

    If you replace the one in the Dark Live Clock folders then it must be above iElegance. If you replace it in the iElegance location, then the iElegance should be above in Winterboard.

    tinkering in MobileMail.app folder...what do you guys think of it??

    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-02 at 05:04 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Billy 2 Sips (2009-05-02), not2c4u (2009-05-02)

  5. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy 2 Sips View Post
    Sure mate
    Thanks.

  6. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can SSH it either into the Dark Live Clock theme and replace the existing one there, or you can replace the one in iElegance theme folder. @ /iElegance.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

    If you replace the one in the Dark Live Clock folders then it must be above iElegance. If you replace it in the iElegance location, then the iElegance should be above in Winterboard.

    tinkering in MobileMail.app folder...what do you guys think of it??

    This looks great!

  7. #1105
    Green Apple e-oni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Hi,

    first of all I would like to say thank you for that great theme. As Im using it on german language the keyboard wasnt displayed due to the missing QWERTZ keyboard png files. So I edited them in PS. Im attaching these files to this post. Just copy the png files from the archive to -> /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/UIImages/ on your phone and respring.



    Greetings

    Oni
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #1106
    For those At&t customers that aren't aware, there's an app now available that allows you to check minutes/data, add/remove features and pay your bill from your iPhone. It's called myWireless Mobile on AT&T.

    Any chance we could get an icon for it?

  9. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet894 View Post
    For those At&t customers that aren't aware, there's an app now available that allows you to check minutes/data, add/remove features and pay your bill from your iPhone. It's called myWireless Mobile on AT&T.

    Any chance we could get an icon for it?
    here you go.... Let me know what the name should be...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can SSH it either into the Dark Live Clock theme and replace the existing one there, or you can replace the one in iElegance theme folder. @ /iElegance.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

    If you replace the one in the Dark Live Clock folders then it must be above iElegance. If you replace it in the iElegance location, then the iElegance should be above in Winterboard.

    tinkering in MobileMail.app folder...what do you guys think of it??


    Hi Bars,
    sorry for asking again, but i still have a prob.
    The SSH in your described way works, but something is wrong with your icon right?
    I am no PS expert, but the icon doesnt fit in its size to the other icons and also it has no transparent background, but a black one....??

    P.S. The mail.app looks great

  11. #1109
    i just realised, on the lockscreen there is no clock?? how can i make it appear like on the main screen??
    thanks!

  12. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Hi Bars,
    sorry for asking again, but i still have a prob.
    The SSH in your described way works, but something is wrong with your icon right?
    I am no PS expert, but the icon doesnt fit in its size to the other icons and also it has no transparent background, but a black one....??

    P.S. The mail.app looks great
    zipped it here, The size is different so that the icon fits right...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-05-02)

  14. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by c.e.p View Post
    i just realised, on the lockscreen there is no clock?? how can i make it appear like on the main screen??
    thanks!
    this is by design...

  15. #1112
    Id like to know how to get those wings you have.

  16. #1113
    can someone give me a Download link to this so i can ssh to my iphone.Because i cant download from cydia.

  17. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
    Id like to know how to get those wings you have.
    Are you using iElegance? What carrier is you phone on?

    guys here is the updated icons DL link. There is alot going on right now so if I still didnt get something right take it easy on me. Please report back any changes in names that need to be made or missing icons... Thanks!!

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/wcwe7f
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-02 at 10:36 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Da Wil-Man (2009-05-03)

  19. #1115
    iElegance SBSettings updated....
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Da Wil-Man (2009-05-03), not2c4u (2009-05-02), Scooterpig (2009-05-03)

  21. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    iElegance SBSettings updated....
    Thanks for these nice new icons, really beautiful.
    I`m missing one icon now "Autolock", something in work for this toggle?
    And i also like the wings you are using on your carrier symbol, i am on t-online germany, is there a chance to get them??
    Greetz
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-05-02 at 11:22 PM. Reason: grammar

  22. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Thanks for these nice new icons, really beautiful.
    I`m missing one icon now "Autolock", something in work for this toggle?
    And i also like the wings you are using on your carrier symbol, i am on t-online germany, is there a chance to get them??
    Greetz
    here you go!! added screenshot for people to see....



    is it tmobile germany?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-05-02)

  24. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here you go!! added screenshot for people to see....



    is it tmobile germany?

    Yes it is

  25. #1119
    try this... Drop the unzipped folder into /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Bundles respring and hopefully you'll have wings...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    bishopazrael (2009-05-03), not2c4u (2009-05-03)

  27. #1120
    hey guys, I did the portrait Azerty, I dont have the Landscape PSD's with me so I will complete the landscape Azerty later...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kb-std-azerty.png   -kb-std-azerty-transparent.png  

Page 56 of 145 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •