Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by crawlgsx View Post
    Don't know why I am having this problem, but between the .?123 key and the small Spacebar, i have a ? and , key that are not skinned. Theme was fine a few days ago happened in one of last updated. I love this theme but I do miss the larger spacebar. Either way any advice on why i have those 2 unskinned keys, I checked through winterboard I have no other themes or keyboards installed.

Edit: Is it because I am using QuickSMS?

Edit2: yes it is, Turned off "extended keyboard" and it was all better, I feel like a tool.

Awesome theme, keep up the great work.

I also use QuickSMS and those arent skinned. I'll look into the settings of QuickSMS and see if the original , and ? keys can just be copied from the SMS to the QuickSMS directory, I'll get back to you..

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
    Thanks a lot. Would it be possible to get the remaining games done?
    Attached Images Attached Images       

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

akmodmyi (2009-04-30), madrigal77 (2009-04-30), rgray24 (2009-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by danburnsred View Post
    I also use QuickSMS and those arent skinned. I'll look into the settings of QuickSMS and see if the original , and ? keys can just be copied from the SMS to the QuickSMS directory, I'll get back to you..
    can i get a screenshot??

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks a lot Can I get the Assasins Creed one too?

Thanks a lot Can I get the Assasins Creed one too?
    here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

madrigal77 (2009-04-30)

here
    Great, thanks a lot again. I have all I need. I can stop harassing you now :P

can i get a screenshot??
    I've been trying to take a screenshot for literally 10 minutes haha ITS IMPOSSIBLE, when you click the home button the app close immediatly and the lock button locks immediatly, the app runs by clicking the volume up button, so it doesn't function as a normal app.

LUCKILY I also own MySMS which uses the same extended keyboard (both made by iSoftcom)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danburnsred For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-30)

Great, thanks a lot again. I have all I need. I can stop harassing you now :P
    You welcome my friend!

I've been trying to take a screenshot for literally 10 minutes haha ITS IMPOSSIBLE, when you click the home button the app close immediatly and the lock button locks immediatly, the app runs by clicking the volume up button, so it doesn't function as a normal app.

LUCKILY I also own MySMS which uses the same extended keyboard (both made by iSoftcom)

Go into /Applications/QuickSMS and find those "stock" files once you do I will gladly put the iElegance touch on them for you guys!!

New Google Mobile App icon here to stay so is the revised cydia icon. Thanks for the suggestions!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-30 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You welcome my friend!

Go into /Applications/QuickSMS and find those "stock" files once you do I will gladly put the iElegance touch on them for you guys!!
    QuickSMS is inside of an app called QuickBoard, I just found out.. And the only thing inside the Applications/Quickboard directory is the info.plist, icon, and QuickBoard.

I'll keep digging there's probably a theme section somewhere.. I need to stop multitasking haha.

Does anyone know how to make the 5-Row Qwerty Keyboard uses iElegance?

EDIT: I found they keyboard icons. barsoverbeats, would you be able to skin these?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Armendegga; 2009-04-30 at 03:45 AM.

So I'm officially retarded..

Directory = /Library/QuickBoard/QuickSMS LOL

Go ahead and skin all three files in the "elegant" way you do things bars, haha. I'll post a screenshot of your updated files when posted.

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -attrib_button_normal.png  

I'd be curious barsoverbeats if you can theme biteSMS as according to the makers it can't be done?

If so or if you'd like to have a go what files do you need from the app please?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    I'd be curious barsoverbeats if you can theme biteSMS as according to the makers it can't be done?

If so or if you'd like to have a go what files do you need from the app please?
    If the developers of an app say it can't be done that usually means they don't have a directory where the icons for all the items(or whatever else inside that app that you want themed) Meaning that we would have no idea what the icons are named.. It'd be a game of hit and miss.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bootleg's Avatar
    Thanks

i may have missed some but i would like (but haven't found). it's a big list. sorry! it's my favorite theme. thanks

mplayer
    Power Tool
    Trivial Pursuit
    Doom
    Aki Mahjong
    Moonlight Mahjong
    SkyForce R
    Movie Brain
    ruBooks
    iheartradio
    Public Radio
    HearPlanet
    LocalEats
    Easy Wi-Fi for T-Mobile
    Traveler
    Travelocity
    Pro Football
    Pittsburg Steelers
    (nba) GameTime
    Pro Baseball
    CBS Sports
    MCleaner
    HP Print

If the developers of an app say it can't be done that usually means they don't have a directory where the icons for all the items(or whatever else inside that app that you want themed) Meaning that we would have no idea what the icons are named.. It'd be a game of hit and miss.
    Yep and a fair point too but it's interesting that I see a folder for this app for another theme, although haven't tried it and that folder has a new background for biteSMS that supposedly works. Maybe it can be themed but just not tried much, i dunno.

I would like it done via this theme though but naturally understand if it can't too.. It's more the background especially that I'd like to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Yep and a fair point too but it's interesting that I see a folder for this app for another theme, although haven't tried it and that folder has a new background for biteSMS that supposedly works. Maybe it can be themed but just not tried much, i dunno.

I would like it done via this theme though but naturally understand if it can't too.. It's more the background especially that I'd like to change.
    If there is a background image in that theme, then make a background, or download one, and name it the same (case sensitive) as the one in that theme, replacing the background. Then find a way to apply the theme.

Never used BiteSMS so I don't have much knowledge on the interface.

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg View Post
    i may have missed some but i would like (but haven't found). it's a big list. sorry! it's my favorite theme. thanks

mplayer
    Power Tool
    Trivial Pursuit
    Doom
    Aki Mahjong
    Moonlight Mahjong
    SkyForce R
    Movie Brain
    ruBooks
    iheartradio
    Public Radio
    HearPlanet
    LocalEats
    Easy Wi-Fi for T-Mobile
    Traveler
    Travelocity
    Pro Football
    Pittsburg Steelers
    (nba) GameTime
    Pro Baseball
    CBS Sports
    MCleaner
    HP Print
    I will need screenshots or icons for the ones I missed...

....Guys I will look into the modded keyboards tommorow....

[QUOTE=barsoverbeats;4031171]What is BClassic? Let me know

BClassic is Blocks Classic

Thanks for the icons.

[quote=myi3g;4034701]
    What is BClassic? Let me know

BClassic is Blocks Classic

Thanks for the icons.
    BClassic

Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast