Page 48 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

could you tell me why i would have the following issues:

- no slide to unlock graphic

- no icon labels even if enabled in winterboard

fantastic theme, thanks a lot

Green Apple
    Thanks

Loving the update. I checked before bed last night and there it was, now you've got me posting during work. Great!

To those wanting a manual d/l for customization etc. The best solution I can offer (actually an easier method overall) is to download through cydia and then create your OWN theme above iElegance to put your mods in.

That way you can keep up to date with the theme but also have it the way you want.

Mine has a modified html, plist and all my icons that I resized.
    That's it, but I always get the new stuff through cydia (like the new keyboard) it works great and I'm not messing with ssh every time there's an update. It's great to be getting constant updates btw. too many people abandon A. revisions or B. icon creation. Good job Bars.!

that, or download through cydia and then dump the whole folder back to your computer.

oh and yes. 1.5, no mismatch error.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tycho81 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-28)

Quote Originally Posted by tikigod19 View Post
    could you tell me why i would have the following issues:

- no slide to unlock graphic

- no icon labels even if enabled in winterboard

fantastic theme, thanks a lot
    taskbar time and slider must be dragged above iElegance in winterboard an applied. Whatever is topmost in the winterboard list is what is applied....

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    taskbar time and slider must be dragged above iElegance in winterboard an applied. Whatever is topmost in the winterboard list is what is applied....
    thanks for that, i dont have the slider option in winterboard though?

Quote Originally Posted by tikigod19 View Post
    thanks for that, i dont have the slider option in winterboard though?
    you should have an iElegance Slider theme..
    I downloaded it myself lastnight on a clean install and I do have it, can anyone else verify this? If you don't have it, I would suggest removing the theme in cydia, disable it in winterboard first. Then reboot and redownload it. Let me know...

What color is your taskbar time?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-28 at 05:36 PM.

I installed the package this morning, it looks amazing! Best Theme ever.

iElegance Slider theme is included with the package but there are no icon labels. Is that intentional?

Great Job!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jwideawake For This Useful Post:

just a quick question
    how do you get icon label text to show

Can't get the Assassin's Creed icon to show. And I can't find Car Jack or Zagat.
    Last edited by HisNameIsAngel; 2009-04-28 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsAngel View Post
    Can't get the Assassin's Creed icon to show. And I can't find Car Jack or Zagat.
    I will get Zagat and Car Jack up later. here is a fix for Assassins Creed. Drop this folder (unzipped) into Library/themes/iElegance.theme/Bundles respring and the icon will skin.

Quote Originally Posted by idmanager View Post
    just a quick question
    how do you get icon label text to show
    I can tell you that it wouldnt look right because the icon reflection will overlay the icon name. 2ndly it will take away the Clean look of the Springboard!! That is one really good reason that most of the icons are self explanatory (alot of them are the stock icons with a frame and reflection)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-28 at 11:31 PM. Reason: uh forgot to up the .zip file

anychance of a skyhd icon for sky remote record please

request away guys, I do have a busy break/fix night tonight but of course I will try to get them all completed tonight!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Kawi2004 (2009-04-28), wavylines (2009-04-28)

I do not think it can be said enough times so I will continue to say it. Thank you for all your time and effort you are putting into this. Theme is great, LOVE the new keyboard. Please keep up the great work and look forward to any new changes you make.

Icons
    Castle (App Store)
    CatchaMouse (App Store)
    Dictionary (App Store)
    StarJim (App Store)
    StatusNotifier (Cydia)
    Last edited by Kawi2004; 2009-04-28 at 11:01 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawi2004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    If you have Wikipanion Plus, as I have the name of the icon gets changed when it is packaged. I cant help that one. The rest of them I dont have so if you could do me a big favor and turn you themes off in winterboard, and record the names of these apps, I will rename them for the next update to make sure they skin. Thanks!

I honestly dont know. This version seemed to come down ALOT smoother!! can you guys verify that?
    All icons r spelt correctly except for:

MiniGolf 99
    Archers

thnx

Finally got it installed trough cydia. I got the MD5Checksum error all the time when install it from wifi. Had to remove iElegance, restart iphone and disable all winterboard things to get it installed right. Never had this before?

Just for the record.. I requested a couple of icons a while ago (page 53) and the results are displayed on page 54. The aren't standard in the 1.5 package though! Don't know if that happend in an error, or that you don't bundle all the icons.

Use the following names (case sentisive):

Bounce On.png
    wolf3d.png
    Thunder.png
    X-Plane-Airliner.png
    Warfare Inc..png (yes double dot, no error)
    Startup.png
    Pin!.png
    Teletekst.png
    Hero Of Sparta.png

Thanks for all your effort! wonderful theme!

Edit:

Request for icons:

Racing Live
    Payback Lite
    Last edited by MastersInstinct; 2009-04-29 at 01:33 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MastersInstinct For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-29)

Quote Originally Posted by leeds_lad View Post
    This theme is the best yet! just changed over form iNinja to this! spot on! The new version dowloaded a lot better through Cydia than the other just FYI

just a couple of icon requests if i could though:

Paypal
    Sky+
    Photoframe

thanks
    Couldnt find Sky+, there are two appstore PhotoFrame apps

let me know
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Ok I'll be cheeky and ask it's possible to have these apps iconed up for your theme please and when ya ready no hurry..

Thank you..

PS - these icons are form the app, so apologies for the square look. If I know where or how to save the iPhone style rounded corners ones I would..
    please turn all themes off and post you icon names so that I can get these named properly. The case is changed when I download them....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Scooterpig (2009-04-29)

Quote Originally Posted by jwideawake View Post
    I installed the package this morning, it looks amazing! Best Theme ever.

iElegance Slider theme is included with the package but there are no icon labels. Is that intentional?

Great Job!
    Thanks! Intentional yes. The icon names are redundant for most everyone. everyone know the apps they use by sight. It make the springboard "dirty"

Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsAngel View Post
    Assasins creed fix is posted on previous page...

I need a screenshot of the unskinned icons please...

Quote Originally Posted by MastersInstinct View Post
    Finally got it installed trough cydia. I got the MD5Checksum error all the time when install it from wifi. Had to remove iElegance, restart iphone and disable all winterboard things to get it installed right. Never had this before?

Just for the record.. I requested a couple of icons a while ago (page 53) and the results are displayed on page 54. The aren't standard in the 1.5 package though! Don't know if that happend in an error, or that you don't bundle all the icons.

Use the following names (case sentisive):

Bounce On.png
    wolf3d.png
    Thunder.png
    X-Plane-Airliner.png
    Warfare Inc..png (yes double dot, no error)
    Startup.png
    Pin!.png
    Teletekst.png
    Hero Of Sparta.png

Thanks for all your effort! wonderful theme!

Edit:

Request for icons:

Racing Live
    Payback Lite
    Thanks for your help with the names.

Page 48 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast