Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

I like the new keyboard color scheme, but prefer the combined keys on the portrait keyboard. Meh. Either way looks good.

Any idea on when the next update will be available?

[QUOTE=morgancroft;3999691]in the ielegence.theme\Folders\SpringBoard.app folder

delete:

Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png

Did that but doesn't work for some reasons.

[quote=myi3g;4001971]
    Quote Originally Posted by morgancroft View Post
    in the ielegence.themeFoldersSpringBoard.app folder

delete:

Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png

Did that but doesn't work for some reasons.
    Carrier logos are in /iElegance.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US/

If you want to change them delete the com.apple.ATT_US folder and respring...

The SMS keypad will match the new keyboard...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-26 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    spoof app im not going to dl, so provide the icon for me and i will make it. bars might already have it so you may want to sit tight until he posts....bj run lite i couldnt find, kept getting brazilian jui jitsu stuff...check spelling
    Thanks for the help on the icons. BJ Run Lite is actually BlackJack Run Lite so hopefully that helps. Also, I've attached the icon for Spoof App for you. Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by everydaycrap View Post
    Thanks for the help on the icons. BJ Run Lite is actually BlackJack Run Lite so hopefully that helps. Also, I've attached the icon for Spoof App for you. Thanks again.
    here you go.....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-26 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here you go.....
    I don't see any attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaycrap View Post
    I don't see any attachments.
    try using another browser, they are there but the browser you are using isnt showing them. I had the same issue when you posted spoof, I went from firefox to ie and saw it in ie. Clearing the cache may help also...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

everydaycrap (2009-04-26)

try using another browser, they are there but the browser you are using isnt showing them. I had the same issue when you posted spoof, I went from firefox to ie and saw it in ie. Clearing the cache may help also...
    Cleared my cache and they showed up. Thanks for the help and the great theme!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

bars...can you please post the big inav-like icons from the screenshots in your first post??

I've seen a few of them before, but there are a few I can't find anywhere. I'd appreciate if you could post them here or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance...theme is looking awesome

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    bars...can you please post the big inav-like icons from the screenshots in your first post??

I've seen a few of them before, but there are a few I can't find anywhere. I'd appreciate if you could post them here or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance...theme is looking awesome
    These are default loading icons. They can be found in the theme @ /iElegance/Folders/ they will all be named Default.png.... You can download the theme in cydia or on the first post. Try the theme while your at it... You may like it!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

These are default loading icons. They can be found in the theme @ /iElegance/Folders/ they will all be named Default.png.... You can download the theme in cydia or on the first post. Try the theme while your at it... You may like it!
    Well I am a huge fan of iNinja so I do like this one so far, but haven't tried it out yet. I will do so today thanks for your response man.

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Well I am a huge fan of iNinja so I do like this one so far, but haven't tried it out yet. I will do so today thanks for your response man.
    They did use my icon concept that I started my first theme with... Try It out and let me know what you think... There are many small things in the theme that you will probably like...I will be upgrading to 1.5 very soon which is even alot nicer....

new sms keypad, coming with the keyboard...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0057.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-27 at 12:38 AM.

They did use my icon concept that I started my first theme with... Try It out and let me know what you think... There are many small things in the theme that you will probably like...I will be upgrading to 1.5 very soon which is even alot nicer....

This SMS keyboard. Would it be for the Apple built in SMS only? I use iReal SMS and I would rather keep the current keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    This SMS keyboard. Would it be for the Apple built in SMS only? I use iReal SMS and I would rather keep the current keyboards.
    It is for the default SMS app.

Im slimming down the package now to try to get away from all of the md5 mismatch errors in the last version.

It is for the default SMS app.

Im slimming down the package now to try to get away from all of the md5 mismatch errors in the last version.
    Not sure if it will work or not, but what about having the icons as a seperate package? For the most part, the main theme won't need updating every release, but there will always be new releases of icons. Just a thought.

That looks great! What about also using that for the keypad if passcode lock is enabled?
    Last edited by Armendegga; 2009-04-27 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Assassin's Creed icon by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsAngel View Post
    Assassin's Creed icon by any chance?
    I already posted it, ill find it for you, I am not sure of the name though....That game is HOT...

Posted here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3980971-post835.html
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-27 at 05:05 AM.

any idea when the update with the keypad will be released?!?!?!

I believe in his other post, he mentioned tomorrow or Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by bk4life View Post
    any idea when the update with the keypad will be released?!?!?!
    It has been submitted to kyle for a cydia update. When he does the actual update I dont know yet....I hope he does it tonight or tomorrow morning!!

Ill let you guys know when I get the posted email....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-27 at 06:29 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bk4life (2009-04-27), hhm (2009-04-27)

Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast