Page 38 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

  1. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    How is everthing looking on the update guys? Weather icon, live clock,dialer?? Let me know please. Thanks!!
    The dialer looks good, although the sounds are still really quiet.

    I don't have a working weather icon or live clock. Something I need to do via SSH to make those work?

  2. #742
    THANKS man!

    Some Name corrections:

    "GalaxyOnFire" instead of "galaxyOnFire"
    "MetaSquares" instead of "MetaSqaures"
    "JellyCar" instead of "Jelly Car"
    "Fake-A-Call" instead of "Fake A Call"

    And 4 Requests for completing my Icons:

    "MultiStop"
    "Penguin"
    "RegenRadar"
    "Fastlane"

    Thank you!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Guillane For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-04-20)

  4. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet894 View Post
    The dialer looks good, although the sounds are still really quiet.

    I don't have a working weather icon or live clock. Something I need to do via SSH to make those work?
    you will need WeatherIcon and live clock from cydia. Let me know if this is working then....and ielegance version 1.3....

  5. #744
    Another thing:

    The clock in on the Springboard is always in 12-hours. So 19:00 is 7:00

    Please make an 24hour version?

  6. #745
    This is truly the best theme I've come across since jailbreaking my ipod. Nice and clean, truly what I was looking for. The large clock is the perfect touch. I love the small things throughout.

    On that note, could you complete a Nike+ icon? It's the one default sys icon that's sitting on my main page looking all plain and boring. That would be great for those of use with Touch 2g.

  7. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by cadoras99 View Post
    This is truly the best theme I've come across since jailbreaking my ipod. Nice and clean, truly what I was looking for. The large clock is the perfect touch. I love the small things throughout.

    On that note, could you complete a Nike+ icon? It's the one default sys icon that's sitting on my main page looking all plain and boring. That would be great for those of use with Touch 2g.
    I completely agree. This is the one theme since I started jailbreaking that has remained on my phone for more than a couple days. I just wish the changes that I make would remain through the updates...

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    you will need WeatherIcon and live clock from cydia. Let me know if this is working then....and ielegance version 1.3....
    UPDATE: Ok I added LiveClock and WeatherIcon. LiveClock is working fine, but I don't think WeatherIcon is. I now have the temperature on the taskbar but nothing on the weather icon. Also my taskbar clock turned blue which is no bueno cuz it's really noticable on the springboard, whereas the black was barely visible.

    UPDATE 2: Well I removed LiveClock and WeatherIcon hoping I'd get my black taskbar clock back.

    No luck. Boo.
    Last edited by lostprophet894; 2009-04-20 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #747
    i just wanted to say that the pics really don't do this theme justice. After I put it on my phone, I absolutely loved it. It's sleek, clean, and doesn't eat up memory like the other themes I've seen.

    Thank you, sir.

    I'm going to look through the post for some icons I'm missing, but in the case I don't find them.. does anyone have icons for Wordpress, Bank of America, Wheel of Fortune, Fists of Fury, Brain Challenge, Ben Stein's It's Trivial, Wunder Radio, IGN, Notebooks, QuickOffice, Discover Pro, and Cocktails+.

    Sorry, and thanks.

    EDIT: Found some icons for things I requested. As it stands, I need the following when you have an opportunity:

    Notebooks
    Quickoffice
    Wordpress
    Wheel of Fortune
    Fist of Fury
    Brain Challenge
    Ben Stein's It's Trivial
    Last edited by HisNameIsAngel; 2009-04-20 at 09:21 PM.

  9. #748
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey Bars, could you do me these last few icons i need, would be much appreciated.

    iFamilyGuy
    Poof
    Sky+

  10. #749
    ok guys, i will be making a few needed adjustments tonight to take us up to 1.4... Weather icon seems to be missing a few icons, taskbar time will be changed to blaxk so that it blends in better on the homescreen, icon name changes and all icons requested will also be included.... Hang in there everyone!!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    HisNameIsAngel (2009-04-20), Kawi2004 (2009-04-20)

  12. #750
    *thumbs up*
    *cheers*

    You're great man!

  13. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    ok guys, i will be making a few needed adjustments tonight to take us up to 1.4... Weather icon seems to be missing a few icons, taskbar time will be changed to blaxk so that it blends in better on the homescreen, icon name changes and all icons requested will also be included.... Hang in there everyone!!
    Thanks for all your hard work, man.

  14. #752
    Hereunder you can find some of the more used french apps.
    It will be appreciated if you can include them into v1.4
    Thx

    TV d'orange
    Liveradio
    VideoRecorder 3G
    Sonic Lighter
    Quick Office
    Metro Paris
    Avertinoo
    20minutes.fr
    Brain Challenge
    iDicto
    Intellidial
    Intelliscreen
    iPray pro
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by hhm; 2009-04-20 at 11:41 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to hhm For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-04-21)

  16. #753
    thanks i like the talking dial pad

  17. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    Please create icons for the following.

    Castle
    MiniGolfClassic
    Wheel of Fortune
    I figured out the small WeatherIcon issue...It WILL be fixed in 1.4
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-21 at 02:03 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Kawi2004 (2009-04-21)

  19. #755
    how do i get rid of the clock that i need the 4 blanks for?

  20. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    how do i get rid of the clock that i need the 4 blanks for?
    easy....delete Wallpaper.html, and clockunderlay.png

  21. #757
    do you know when 1.4 will be released yet?

  22. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawi2004 View Post
    do you know when 1.4 will be released yet?
    He said tomorrow morning to look for it....

    Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post
    Hereunder you can find some of the more used french apps.
    It will be appreciated if you can include them into v1.4
    Thx

    TV d'orange
    Liveradio
    VideoRecorder 3G
    Sonic Lighter
    Quick Office
    Metro Paris
    Avertinoo
    20minutes.fr
    Brain Challenge
    iDicto
    Intellidial
    Intelliscreen
    iPray pro
    Included in 1.4
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-21 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    hhm (2009-04-21), Kawi2004 (2009-04-21)

  24. #759
    Green Apple jatt03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto,On Canada
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    the taskbar time isnt appearing, i turned it on from winterboard but its not working

  25. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by jatt03 View Post
    the taskbar time isnt appearing, i turned it on from winterboard but its not working
    It has to be dragged above ielegance theme in winterboard

    Guys I implemented a slider in version 1.4, it has been a nightmare with different languages. It has been the second MOST requested thing via email. If this doesn't suit anyone we can get a custom theme for you.

    latest package submitted here: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-21 at 06:19 AM.

Page 38 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •