Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Hi , great theme!
    thanks!!

But i am having some issues to upload the theme to my iPhone 3G (2.2.1)..
    If i try to copy the folder iElegance to Themes folder into my iPhone i am getting this error :
    - You cannot copy the item
    "NowPlayingAboveTableGradient.png" because the name is too long or includes characters that disk cannot display"

Please help me ..
    cheers
    Andre from Brazil
    P.S sorry for my poor english

can you locate that file? change the name to something a little smaller

Quote Originally Posted by amp View Post
    Hi , great theme!
    thanks!!

But i am having some issues to upload the theme to my iPhone 3G (2.2.1)..
    If i try to copy the folder iElegance to Themes folder into my iPhone i am getting this error :
    - You cannot copy the item
    "NowPlayingAboveTableGradient.png" because the name is too long or includes characters that disk cannot display"

Please help me ..
    cheers
    Andre from Brazil
    P.S sorry for my poor english
    Is there any way you can try a different ssh tool to copy it to the phone? I am using Windows and use iPhoneBrowser. I have only heard of that issue occurring on Mac. But like I said if you can try to find an alternate SSH tool and respring, copy. Let me know!

Guys I am almost ready to send you back to my site for the update...

Stay tuned

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05), Leviathan2201 (2009-05-12), Silverado87 (2009-03-27)

awesome cant wait. im also trying to figure his problem out too im on a mac and use cyberduck and never have i had a problem

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-03-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    can you locate that file? change the name to something a little smaller
    The only problem is there are alot of names like: kb-candidate-portrait-button-right-steel-blue-dark-enabled.png and each files name/case is the only way winterboard recognizes the file.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05), Leviathan2201 (2009-05-12), Silverado87 (2009-04-02)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Is there any way you can try a different ssh tool to copy it to the phone? I am using Windows and use iPhoneBrowser. I have only heard of that issue occurring on Mac. But like I said if you can try to find an alternate SSH tool and respring, copy. Let me know!

Guys I am almost ready to send you back to my site for the update...

Stay tuned
    hi fellow, i am oa a Mac ..
    sorry i dont have PC .. how can i fix this issue ? renaming the file ?
    i would like to use your gret theme!

renaming the file is not a solution. Are you using Cyberduck to transfer the files to the phone? If not get cyberduck and try the copy with that. per Silverado, he is using Mac with cyberduck and has no issues...let us know!

Link is updated on my page!! contains all new updates..
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-27 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

renaming the file is not a solution. Are you using Cyberduck to transfer the files to the phone? If not get cyberduck and try the copy with that. per Silverado, he is using Mac with cyberduck and has no issues...let us know!

Link is updated on my page!! contains all new updates..
    Ok , i just downloaded Cyberduck , but how to use it ?

Do you have the mac aluminum on a wifi connection?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-27 at 05:11 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Do you have the mac aluminum on a wifi connection?
    yes , imac aluminum on a wifi

You need to install open ssh from cydia, connect both iMac and iPhone to the wifi connection. get IP address of phone and connect to it. I just searched google for "using cyberduck to connect to iphone" If I had a mac I could help out better.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

You need to install open ssh from cydia, connect both iMac and iPhone to the wifi connection. get IP address of phone and connect to it. I just searched google for "using cyberduck to connect to iphone" If I had a mac I could help out better.
    Great! i am on your theme! thanks

but take a look at the pictures , some issues with the theme
    Last edited by amp; 2009-03-27 at 05:58 AM.

Please take a look
    how to fix it ? i just used the new iElegance (upgraded)

At your picture , i see 3 coluns and the clock is ok , at my iphone i have 4 coluns , how to change to 3 coluns ?

and, the function ADD Contact is not working , so i cant add a contact number ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png  
    Last edited by amp; 2009-03-27 at 06:16 AM.

You'll need to download Iblank on cydia and create 4 icons for however many pages of icons you have on your screen. Um and my clock isn't showing

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    You'll need to download Iblank on cydia and create 4 icons for however many pages of icons you have on your screen. Um and my clock isn't showing
    Sorry, I should have warned you...The Clock icon is transparent. I did this so I could put it atop the wallpaper "clock" on the the first page. It acts as a blank but also gives the effect of tapping the "clock" and launching the timer. If you still want a clock icon made I will make one just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by amp View Post
    Please take a look
    how to fix it ? i just used the new iElegance (upgraded)

At your picture , i see 3 coluns and the clock is ok , at my iphone i have 4 coluns , how to change to 3 coluns ?

and, the function ADD Contact is not working , so i cant add a contact number ..
    Add contact? in the phone app? If that is what you are refering to, you have to dial a number first and then hit add contact. let me know if that is what your talking about...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-27 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05), Silverado87 (2009-03-27)

oh alright i was about to say. thats a pretty good idea i didnt think of that. i have it in the corner so i know where it is. um nah its ok you dont need to make one. and

yeah there are a couple of ways to add a contact like hittin the phone application and going to contacts and hitting add. or going straight to contacts and hitting the add button. just to clarify?

If you get a spare moment please create the following icons.
    7 Cities
    Bejeweled 2
    Lets Golf
    Status Notifier

Thank you in advance and please keep up the great work. Love the theme.

Bars, thanks but I'm not really feeling that facebook icon. Can you combine the dimensions of the first one with the darker color of the second one? :P Thanks!

Edit: Also, could you provide icons for a todo app, gpsphone, iShoot, FerrariGT, iheartradio, TapTap, HoldEm, iCopter, Intelliscreen, iBeer. Thanks mucho in advance!
    Last edited by GregTheWang; 2009-03-27 at 10:43 PM.

and an icon for the holy bible please thanks

again check my spelling and CASE Hit my thanks button! If you didnt thank me on the first post please do so if you appreciate the theme!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

almulder (2009-05-05), bk4life (2009-04-14), GregTheWang (2009-03-28), hrnieto (2009-04-14), Kawi2004 (2009-03-29), Leviathan2201 (2009-05-12), lostprophet894 (2009-04-13), Silverado87 (2009-03-28), viral.eng (2009-04-18)

Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast