Page 28 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    What needs to happen is....You need to get a plist editor, I use pledit.exe. get your original SpringBoard.strings from /System/Library/CoreServices/*Language*.lproj (*Substitute* with your language) copy it to your desktop. then change the .strings extension to .plist, open your plist editor and edit the file to your liking. You can reference the one that is iElegance @ /iElegance/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj to see what values I made "blank". Edit yours and then place into a corresponding folder in the /iElegance/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. Hope this helps guys!! Sorry I had no time last night to help much!!
    I try your solution, but i still having the same problem . I put the file on all folders, but none happend. Now, i have the problem, including changing the iPhone language :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    make sure you guys check previous posts, i know i have seen some of these icon requests already posted.
    Good suggestion. I download all new icons as they appear and then update again with the new release packages.

Heya I downloaded this theme this morning and think it's great! I have a few icon requests if you wouldn't mind? ;-)

eReader
    TV Plus
    Baby Michael
    Shakespeare
    Fire Art Garden
    SimCity
    Warcraft Characters
    Einstein
    iFooty
    Watt's Shockin
    goodNiteLite
    BBCReader

I don't know how to get the icons off the iPhone to attach them to this post - I'm using winscp and not sure what the icons are called for each app...I think it did say in this thread somewhere but can't remember where and can't read the whole thing again - if someone can point me in the right direction then I'll find them and attach them :-)

Also, for your reference, the Ebay icon needs to be renamed to "eBay" and the Uno one to "UNO" ;-) xx
    Last edited by Bassibabes; 2009-04-16 at 05:43 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bassibabes For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

One more that I forgot...iScores please Thanks!!!

Default lockscreen (slider)
    Congratulations on the theme

I have the same problem with the HHM lockscreem. The word I was short at the end. I have already copied the SpringBoard.strings of spanish and I have put on the Elegance, but still going wrong. I do not know how to fix it

Thank you.

http://www.hhm.fr/photo.jpg

A couple icon requests...

Twitterfon
    3.0 Phone

Thanks again!

Oops! Another one!

Huff Post (Huffington Post)

Quote Originally Posted by ruizmaniega View Post
    I try your solution, but i still having the same problem . I put the file on all folders, but none happend. Now, i have the problem, including changing the iPhone language :/
    You should not have replaced your stock files, just the files in ielegance theme folder. If you have your stock springboard.strings file zip it up and post them, I will try to edit them for you, this goes for all non-English versions having this problem...zip it up and post it with the language listed so I know what's what!

I have some requests. I've included most of the originals but I couldn't find these two:
    PocketTouch
    Mega
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Trying to work on the icons for jesusjason but am getting this error in PS all of a sudden....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -error.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Trying to work on the icons for jesusjason but am getting this error in PS all of a sudden....
    Typically parsing error meant that it was made in CMYK color and not RGB. Did you check that color format?

Hey, I'm sure this has been asked before but where is the PSD in the theme located?
    -Jailbroken 3.0 iPod Touch-
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.7
    Pwnage Tool 3.0

^If you just search this thread first.....its in a post by the OP for download.

Hi I have Photoshop CS2. I'm not very known with it, but I ran the action file. I'm under the Actions tab and want to know how I can locate the psd. Thanks.
    -Jailbroken 3.0 iPod Touch-
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.7
    Pwnage Tool 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by a.johnson View Post
    Hi I have Photoshop CS2. I'm not very known with it, but I ran the action file. I'm under the Actions tab and want to know how I can locate the psd. Thanks.
    PSD is on hold for this moment, I will be finishing all icon requests tonight. Sorry I have you guys waiting. Its not like me...I am going to make dinner and take the boy out for a few....if anyone who has a PSD wants to help feel free!!

Quote Originally Posted by valen View Post
    Congratulations on the theme

I have the same problem with the HHM lockscreem. The word I was short at the end. I have already copied the SpringBoard.strings of spanish and I have put on the Elegance, but still going wrong. I do not know how to fix it

Thank you.

http://www.hhm.fr/photo.jpg
    send me your edited Springboard.strings, Id like to take a look...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-17 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I love the theme, but I cannot figure out howto make the clock icon transparent... any help?
    Last edited by tankz504; 2009-04-17 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    I love the theme, but I cannot figure out howto make the clock icon transparent... any help?
    welcome!!

update TRU weather....

Nice thanks! Got everything up and going! SShing into the phone reminds me of the old xbox modding days....

Can I disable the clock background? If I deselect 'use wallpaper' in winterboard, do I just get the standard wallpaper? I love the theme, but I would rather have the clock in just the taskbar, as it's more convinient(can see the time when making calls etc.)
    p.s. i would just try it and see, but I can't at the moment, so I thought I'd ask.....

EDIT: Can you keep the app names as well?

EDIT2: Can i enable the taskbar clock using advanced/supreme preferences, or do I have to SSh to do it?
    Last edited by Achillesreborn; 2009-04-17 at 04:21 AM.

Page 28 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast