Page 27 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Flight Status should be correct as that's what i have and it is fine.

OK all, those of you that use photoshop...I redid the PSD and the action file for the icons. It should make it much easier and almost totally automated other than lining your icon up in the frame the way you want it(the action will even clip off whatever sticks out of the frame)then pressing play on my Play Me action and enter a few times and selecting the png format for the first one you do. Check it out let me know what you think. I included some quick pop up instructions to guide you through it quickly. I figured this might help the wonderful creator of this theme and take some pressure off of him with the icons. Enjoy!

(I removed the files temporarily by request of the owner of this theme design until he gives me the ok again to re-up it, please contact him for any questions)
    Last edited by Jayman11; 2009-04-16 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Request by owner

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayman11 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-16), Da Wil-Man (2009-04-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Jayman!!! That is great, I have been trying to figure out how to make my own for a while now and you save the day!

I just installed via Cydia the TRUweather Icon...Can I just save all of the icons and use that PSD and recreate them and replace the originals to get them to work?

Here you go!

Quote Originally Posted by octet View Post
    Hi,

Can we please have these as well?

Thanks for your great work!

Regards,
    octet
    Attached Images Attached Images           

yup pretty simple just open the psd and pull your icon over into it. it should automatically go behind the frame. just adjust your icon how you want it to show up in the frame and hit play me on the action and it will do all the work!

Thanks

Oh Im so excited for this!! If anyone else has dl'd the TRUweather from Cydia, I just spent like that last hour redoing all the icons. Here is the zip file, just replaced all icons in the TRUweather theme folder and they will match!

I hope they all work, right now in Columbus Ohio it is night, cloudy and 47 so atleast that icon works!

Thanks to barsoverbeats for the amazing theme and Jayman for the PSD and Action files!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 2009-04-16 at 04:38 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Da Wil-Man For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-16), Kawi2004 (2009-04-16)

Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-16 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks

sent you a reply via pm....and its Da Wil Man, not wild man LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    sent you a reply via pm....and its Da Wil Man, not wild man LOL
    oh *****, my bad, thanks for the quick reply!

Thanks

Very very cool theme!!! I do have some icon requests whenever anybody has some spare time please:

saisuke
    faces visual dialer
    ewallet
    iteletext
    searchdial
    formula 1 2009
    good times
    mycomics
    shopper

Thanks!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    this because of the springboard.strings file is different for each language....I will try to the best I can but it will have to be later when I am I'm front of my of...
    I like this theme, but i have the same issue on spanish language

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    this because of the springboard.strings file is different for each language....I will try to the best I can but it will have to be later when I am I'm front of my of...
    tried to modify springboard.strings file with notepad++, but seems that .strings extension not recognized.
    If someone can help about this issue?
    thx

Thanks in advance

PS (Picture Safe)
    RockApp (Rock Apps)
    iSmartDialer (iSmart Dialer - Cydia)
    SweetMail (Sweet Mail - Cydia)
    Wide Wise (Wide Wise Email)

Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post
    tried to modify springboard.strings file with notepad++, but seems that .strings extension not recognized.
    If someone can help about this issue?
    thx
    What needs to happen is....You need to get a plist editor, I use pledit.exe. get your original SpringBoard.strings from /System/Library/CoreServices/*Language*.lproj (*Substitute* with your language) copy it to your desktop. then change the .strings extension to .plist, open your plist editor and edit the file to your liking. You can reference the one that is iElegance @ /iElegance/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj to see what values I made "blank". Edit yours and then place into a corresponding folder in the /iElegance/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. Hope this helps guys!! Sorry I had no time last night to help much!!

cleaned up the TRU weather icons a bit using the "old school" manual method. Hope you guys enjoy!! SWEET to say the least! Thanks Wil for the GREAT IDEA!! Thanks Jay again for the action, I havent quite figured it out yet!! lol
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-16 at 01:24 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Kawi2004 (2009-04-16)

Hello i still need the following icons please

Armado

camera bag

cooking mama

pop

scrabble

price is right

tic tac toe

shake me

acid solitae

tune wiki

slacker

scratch-it

phase10

contact flow

call me

that truweather is cool...i didnt think i would be able to d/l it at work with our firewall but i got it and put it on. Looks great! Bars, Just let me know the questions you have on that action and I will be glad to answer them. Here's a quick step by step of what the does:

once you open the ielegance psd just pull the icon you want over to the psd and it will be behind the frame. line the icon up with what you want to show up inside the frame and then press the play me action.

The action will then trim off the excess icon from outside the square of the frame, it will do the layer duplicate, move and transform, then it will apply your gradients and pop a save menu up so you can save it where you need. The only thing you have to do is hit ok 3 or 4 times during the whole process so it goes into the next action. no need to do anything else.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayman11 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-16)

Okay. These should set me straight for a while. All from the App store. Thanks again:

ABC News
    BBCReader
    Report Now (CBS Eye Mobile)
    USA Today
    NPR Mobile
    WSJ (Wall Street Journal)

Nice job on the icons for truweather. Looks great. Keep up the good work.

make sure you guys check previous posts, i know i have seen some of these icon requests already posted.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayman11 For This Useful Post:

valen (2009-04-16)

Page 27 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast