Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks for this beautiful theme

I have excatly the same problem with lockscreen.
    hereunder is a screenshot

Nothing else done that theme installation.
    Can you please help?
    thx
    this because of the springboard.strings file is different for each language....I will try to the best I can but it will have to be later when I am I'm front of my of...

No problem, I will check from my side if I can help...
    Thx

Two small things...

Do you know the .png name for Easy Wifi? I can't seem to get that one to show.

I was also wondering if you could drop the stock phone icon into one of your frames for me?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    is it French?
    Yes
    Last edited by hhm; 2009-04-15 at 07:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by octet View Post
    Hi,

Any idea how we could change the font colour on the places like the one in the attached screenshots?
    I second that.
    If it is not possible, how about changing the background/colour that the font sits on?

Thanks
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

Hey. I know this a new noobish question and it has been asked before but what exactly is the Live Weather Icon? I'm guessing it's the weather app icon with pictures of the current weather for your area, but I'm not sure. Its not doing that for me. The new update supports it without the need of SSH, but I just want to know what it is... Thanks.
    -Jailbroken 3.0 iPod Touch-
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.7
    Pwnage Tool 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by a.johnson View Post
    Hey. I know this a new noobish question and it has been asked before but what exactly is the Live Weather Icon? I'm guessing it's the weather app icon with pictures of the current weather for your area, but I'm not sure. Its not doing that for me. The new update supports it without the need of SSH, but I just want to know what it is... Thanks.
    If you have Katra Weather Icon checked in Winterboard then you have to uncheck it so that the icon you see is the one that was made for this theme. All it will show you is the temperature. Not sure if the sun will change to a moon at night (we'll see tonight).

I have some icon requests though:

Where To?
    Big Oven
    iEasy Camera
    Phone Flix

Also is it possible to have the time appear on the status bar when you are in an app. Would be nice to see the time when you are texting or surfing the web. An option to turn it on would be great!

Awesome theme...kudos!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I updated to 1.1 via cydia and my lockscreen problem went away....maybe the other person who is having the same problem try to uninstall and re install. it may work like it did for me...

when in the ielegance folder i see different lock screens, how do i change to one of those if i wanted to? im assuming overwrite the current wallpaper, but where is it located?

Im using this theme and would like to change the carrier at the top of the screen to something more custom, such as iPhone or even my last name.

Anyhow, can someone pls point me to the proper location as to where I can edit this using iPhoneBrowser?

Pls and thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ahhh! I can not get the Woo Button Icon to show up. So far Ive tried the following names..

Wooo Button Plus
    Wooo Button
    Wooo Icon
    woooIcon
    woooicon

I give up! lol It is the only one I am having problems with...

Also barsoverbeats, I have searched and searched on this thread trying to find the psd file you say you have attached. I can not find it anywhere, could you please re attach or send me to a direct post please?

Quote Originally Posted by grupy View Post
    Im using this theme and would like to change the carrier at the top of the screen to something more custom, such as iPhone or even my last name.

Anyhow, can someone pls point me to the proper location as to where I can edit this using iPhoneBrowser?

Pls and thanks!
    just use the app in cydia Make It Mine

Default Status Bar
    Need help with status bar notifiers. The new mail is the only one that will show up, none of the others are showing (sms, vmail, missed call, silent etc...) I'm using Bite SMS for my text messages i'm not sure if that matters. The icons are located in the springboard.app folder but not showing on my status bar please help!!!!
    Last edited by yonikkia; 2009-04-15 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    Need help with status bar notifiers. The new mail is the only one that will show up, none of the others are showing (sms, vmail, missed call, silent etc...) I'm using Bite SMS for my text messages i'm not sure if that matters. The icons are located in the springboard.app folder but not showing on my status bar please help!!!!
    First off....the images arent for "status bar notifier", they are for "notifier"...these are 2 different apps. So make sure you actually have "notifier" installed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-15)

thanks...

Getting started on my taxes now....I will try to handle everything when I finish up...

can we have the psd of the icons....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone know the actual name for the Flight Status icon (i have the icon already) for this theme? As thats the only icon thats not updated for me.

Quote Originally Posted by troppo View Post
    can we have the psd of the icons....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    post icons here when finished PLEASEEEEEE
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-16 at 04:10 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

yonikkia (2009-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by grupy View Post
    anyone know the actual name for the Flight Status icon (i have the icon already) for this theme? As thats the only icon thats not updated for me.
    guys having trouble with names...turn all themes off and then you will see the display name...95 percent of the time that is what the icons should be named. Please report here for icon names that need changed, so we can update the pack for cydia...

Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast