Page 25 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

man, i love this theme very much
    well done
    just here to say thank you to u

Thank you very much barsoverbeats!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Yankee, Wasnt sure of the name of these two..let me know

Live clock Guys!!
    Thanks again for those!

The first one is called COED&T, and the second is AS Vocab.

I'll test out the liveclock and tell you how it goes!

EDIT : Liveclock's working great. .
    Last edited by Yangydoodles; 2009-04-15 at 11:14 AM.

Hi,

Can we please have these as well?

Thanks for your great work!

Regards,
    octet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hiconverter.jpg   -idreamremote.jpg   -limechat.jpg   -mobilefamilytree.jpg   -traffic-uk.jpg   -yahoo-messenger.jpg   -world-wiki-plus.jpg   -fastlane.jpg  

-pole-position.jpg   -chopper.jpg  

So what's new in this update?? Changelog perhaps?

Any chance we could get an icon for the new tether app on Cydia this morning?
    Last edited by lostprophet894; 2009-04-15 at 01:30 PM.

Hang in there guys!! I have a splitting headache and I am off to work, I also have to get my taxes files tonight so I might be limited on how much I get done!! I will try my best as always!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-15 at 01:48 PM.

Hi,

Any idea how we could change the font colour on the places like the one in the attached screenshots?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0040.png   -img_0041.png  

I need some Icon Requests

Rename
    Yahoo Messenger
    FMyLife

Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet894 View Post
    So what's new in this update?? Changelog perhaps?

Any chance we could get an icon for the new tether app on Cydia this morning?
    I will get you guys the changelog...

Quick downloaded and made a tether icon, everyone wants a tethered connection!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

lostprophet894 (2009-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I need some Icon Requests

Rename
    Yahoo Messenger
    FMyLife
    Does this app work for you? Always crashed on startup for me...

je suis francais !!!

i m french i would like to thanks the builders of this wonderfull theme!!!! keep goin on!!!

psd was in the zip i uploaded
    Just missing the three now (Poses Vol 2, Flixster & iRa Pro)
    You're the man...i didnt see it when i d/led it last night, i thought there was only one file in there which was the action file. I can't d/l it here at work so have to check when i get home tonight....Here is one more question:

What are the chances of being able to mod this so that when you are in an app the clock shows back up in the top status bar and then goes away when you drop back into the main screen? That's my only problem is that when in an app or email or anything I can't see time at the top.

Jason
    Last edited by Jayman11; 2009-04-15 at 02:53 PM. Reason: added some icons i still needed

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    Just missing the three now (Poses Vol 2, Flixster & iRa Pro)
    You're the man...i didnt see it when i d/led it last night, i thought there was only one file in there which was the action file. I can't d/l it here at work so have to check when i get home tonight....Here is one more question:

What are the chances of being able to mod this so that when you are in an app the clock shows back up in the top status bar and then goes away when you drop back into the main screen? That's my only problem is that when in an app or email or anything I can't see time at the top.

Jason
    I don't know of any way to have the status bar time to appear ONLY in apps, I have tried to make it smaller and black in color in attempt to "mask" it on the homscreen. It is still a bit visable on the currently beautiful springboard... If I can find a way I will definetly update it....

Please your theme is beautiful....can i ask you the psd for the icon...i love this theme but i have many icons that aren't in this theme....i would like to create my icons pleaseeeeeeee

thank you so much for your work, i repeat is beautiful!!!

I don't know of any way to have the status bar time to appear ONLY in apps, I have tried to make it smaller and black in color in attempt to "mask" it on the homscreen. It is still a bit visable on the currently beautiful springboard... If I can find a way I will definetly update it....
    Ok cool, yeah i was thinking that would work but guess it depends on the wallpaper how well it will disappear. I was hoping there was a way to do it like they do the carrier logos where there's 2 logos in diff colors depending on whether your on the homescree or in an app then it would be easy with one clear image and then the other but duh it's the time so it wont work that way. I think i saw a file you upped in here somewhere for the file to make the status bar clock black on the homescreen. Have to d/l that tonight.

cool. i switched the plist and it worked...i can see the AM and that's about it on the homescreen so not too too bad at all.
    Last edited by Jayman11; 2009-04-15 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Where in the file system is iElegance/UIImages located?

Quote Originally Posted by rojocrandall View Post
    Where in the file system is iElegance/UIImages located?
    /Library/Themes/

Hello,
    Thanks for this beautiful theme

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Did you look into the lockscreen problem I mentioned and provided a screen for to see what happened? Or is it something on my end? Also how will we be able to change the lockscreen wallpapers and the weather icon thing you have mentioned before? Still waiting on cydia to update. LOL
    I have excatly the same problem with lockscreen.
    hereunder is a screenshot

Nothing else done that theme installation.
    Can you please help?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks for this beautiful theme

I have excatly the same problem with lockscreen.
    hereunder is a screenshot

Nothing else done that theme installation.
    Can you please help?
    thx
    Do you have custom sliders of any kind installed?

I don't think so.
    The only things checked in winterboard are iElegance, iElegance LiveClock and Talers (which are UI sounds alerts for mails, sms...)
    nothing else.

Page 25 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast