Page 24 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

  1. #461
    Word Search
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #462
    just d/led the file off of your site but didnt see the psd file and action files in there for the icons. ??

    Need icons for the following:
    IP Vision Pro
    Geocaching
    Deliveries
    MafiaLive
    IRA Pro
    Paypal
    MovieFlick
    Flixster
    Spongebob
    Flight Status
    iReboot
    Private Pics

    Or if someone has the PSD and Action file I can do them myself.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Jayman11; 2009-04-15 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    just d/led the file off of your site but didnt see the psd file and action files in there for the icons. ??

    Need icons for the following:
    IP Vision Pro
    Geocaching
    Deliveries
    MafiaLive
    IRA Pro
    Paypal
    MovieFlick
    Flixster
    Spongebob
    Flight Status
    iReboot
    Private Pics

    Or if someone has the PSD and Action file I can do them myself.
    Thanks!
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

    the action file is not the best made in the world. It was the first set I had ever made....So you will have to run the first 5 actions. after the resize canvas I hit ennter and then After the transform enter and I manually save.

  4. #464
    d/ling now..let me see if i can clean it up for you or not. i'm trying to find the icons for some of these programs so that i can edit them but i forget where to pull them off of on the phone like the ones that were installed through the appstore since they aren't under applications folder.

  5. #465
    hmmm yeah i just popped in an icon and that action didn't work at all for some reason. chopped it all up funny.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  6. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    shoot, try this one...

    Screenshot of new SB toggles
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    clear.gif, Where did that come in?
    It was from the clock mod I was asking about. You posted a second info file and when I unzipped it I got clear.gif.

  7. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    d/ling now..let me see if i can clean it up for you or not. i'm trying to find the icons for some of these programs so that i can edit them but i forget where to pull them off of on the phone like the ones that were installed through the appstore since they aren't under applications folder.
    You can find the originals under /private/var/mobile/applications

    Or you can go grab a trial version of snagit and snag them from itunes store...

  8. #468
    i screenprinted and photoshopped what i could get...just missing iReboot for some reason. Here is the rest of what i needed. If you have a psd file for the border that would be great. I might be able to remake the action using that and have everything streamlined real quick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mafialive.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  9. #469
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts

    Did you look into the lockscreen problem I mentioned and provided a screen for to see what happened? Or is it something on my end? Also how will we be able to change the lockscreen wallpapers and the weather icon thing you have mentioned before? Still waiting on cydia to update. LOL

  10. #470
    May i know where is the battery charging folder?? i like to use it in my own theme.
    thanks

  11. #471
    ^The battery images are inside /Folders/Springboard.app/

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

    iceaxe (2009-04-15)

  13. #472
    I don't seem to be getting any of the UI sounds for some reason. Anyone have a clue? everything in my sounds setting is turned on

  14. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Did you look into the lockscreen problem I mentioned and provided a screen for to see what happened? Or is it something on my end? Also how will we be able to change the lockscreen wallpapers and the weather icon thing you have mentioned before? Still waiting on cydia to update. LOL
    The Lockscreen issue is something on your end, I have not seen it on my phone yet. Nor anyone else that I know of. Weather icon skin is completed, I am waiting for cydia myself, I saw that if you go into changelog it states my new version and changes listed...however no update!!

    I would think that after a cool 50,000 downloads blowing any other themes 13 day total out of the water that it would get upped quickly??

  15. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    i screenprinted and photoshopped what i could get...just missing iReboot for some reason. Here is the rest of what i needed. If you have a psd file for the border that would be great. I might be able to remake the action using that and have everything streamlined real quick.
    psd was in the zip i uploaded
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  16. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by texazmade View Post
    I don't seem to be getting any of the UI sounds for some reason. Anyone have a clue? everything in my sounds setting is turned on
    respring reboot, make sure not on vibrate?

    Since I am not sure what is going on with the update to cydia I am going to at least rip a copy of what I have so far and up it to sendspace, this will include liveclock skin weathericon skin, most new icons...

    http://www.mediafire.com/?yzmmdlwem4x latest cut, You will need LiveClock, and WeatherIcon from cydia...Enjoy!!

    cydia update is up!!! The Download link above has the newest set of icons if something is missing from cydia
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-15 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #476
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts

    Great! They were sneaky and kept it on April 12 instead of an update for today. Now just make my few tweaks when I get back from this work trip and I will be a very happy camper! Hope to get future updates from you!

  18. #477
    Love this theme, can i get the following please :

    Armado

    camera bag

    cooking mama

    pop

    scrabble

    price is right

    tic tac toe

    shake me

    acid solitae

    tune wiki

    slacker

    scratch-it

    phase10

    contact flow

    call me
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by yonikkia; 2009-04-15 at 05:52 AM.

  19. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Great! They were sneaky and kept it on April 12 instead of an update for today. Now just make my few tweaks when I get back from this work trip and I will be a very happy camper! Hope to get future updates from you!
    Lol. No thats an old release.....there is a current for today. Your Cydia just hasnt updated. Reboot the phone.

  20. #479
    two more

    Bounce on

    Backgrounds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bounce-.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet894 View Post
    I added that plist. Problem is the (digital) clock stays white when I open an app so its pretty hard to see and kind of defeats the purpose of having it there at all.
    If you want to have a black status bar, which I personally really like in any app, add these lines to your info.plist of the iElegance theme.

    Code:
    	<key>StatusBarMode</key>
    	<string>1</string>
    What I would like to know is how to make the text appear on top of the icons. I edited the plist file to have the icon text displayed in white, but it comes up under the icons, somewhat shadowed. Any way to put it on top?

Page 24 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •