Page 23 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet894 View Post
    Oh oops. I was talking about the digital clock, not the alarm clock icon. Sorry.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3890751-post434.html

Cydia refreshing has begun!! lol, nothing yet. I hope he doesnt let us down tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by grupy View Post
    I dont know if this is possible or not but I thought I would ask as your quite the expert with file locations on the iPhone but do you know how to change the carrier name at the top of the screen?

For example, mine is Rogers and I would love to change it to something different, do you know where I could possibly edit this and have the change stick?

PS. Thanks for uploading the changes!!
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3889991-post426.html

read this post to find out what the rogers carrier bundle is called, let me know what you would like it to be...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-15 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

grupy (2009-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Mantis Bible Study
    LOL.... I know it says attached images, but i dont see the image...

I wish I had 99 cents for each of the cydia downloads...we are nearing 50,000. I could take the rest of the year off. THEN you would see a skin!!

Mantis Bible Study
    My friend you have been thanks yet again!!!!! Now, if you can only tell me how to get it on my phone!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bk4life View Post
    My friend you have been thanks yet again!!!!! Now, if you can only tell me how to get it on my phone!!!!!!!!!!
    connected to a PC or MAC?

Mac.. Im using Cyberduck.

Mac.. Im using Cyberduck.
    Well that was the hard part, now you just drop it into /Library/themes/iElegance.theme/Icons Respring and you will have your new icon

update in cydia should be soon!! All of the new icons will still need to be put in, the package has all icons as of last night!! Live Clock, Weather Icon, SBSettings updated with KeepAwake toggle, and iMC Toggle
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-15 at 01:12 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bk4life (2009-04-15)

I added that plist. Problem is the (digital) clock stays white when I open an app so its pretty hard to see and kind of defeats the purpose of having it there at all.

I added that plist. Problem is the (digital) clock stays white when I open an app so its pretty hard to see and kind of defeats the purpose of having it there at all.
    shoot, try this one...

Screenshot of new SB toggles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0035.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thats cool. I've made a second iElegance theme folder inside winterboard that is above the original.....holding all my mods (like tiny homescreen icons) and some other stuff........

That way I can download the new version from Cydia and not have to change my stuff back

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Thats cool. I've made a second iElegance theme folder inside winterboard that is above the original.....holding all my mods (like tiny homescreen icons) and some other stuff........

That way I can download the new version from Cydia and not have to change my stuff back
    I have been meaning to suggest that. It is Always a good Idea to keep the originals in case of something on the update you do not like, then you can pick and choose....

It should be up soon I have just emailed Kyle and he said he was updating the repo now...

not sure how to copy a screenshot on here of an app store app.. For some reason its not lettin me copy the image of the icon!

If you can find it, can you make a Mantis Bible Study icon??

Thanks in advance!!
    as far taking screenshots of icons i want... any suggestions??? I got a few needed icons & I know you said its easier with screenshots!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bk4life For This Useful Post:

as far taking screenshots of icons i want... any suggestions??? I got a few needed icons & I know you said its easier with screenshots!
    I grabbed a trial version of snagit, screen capture software that is EASY to use...

Default Request
    can i get the following please:

background
    Birthday
    chocolate Frenzy
    Domino
    garf
    Gas+
    hide a caller
    jellycar
    penguin catapult
    photogene
    tap tap revenge
    uno
    volleyball
    wallet
    wheel of fortune
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by yonikkia; 2009-04-15 at 01:37 AM.

shoot, try this one...
    clear.gif?

What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post

That's a really good idea. Mind providing a small how-to? I've made quite a few changes myself.

Default more request
    word search
    Last edited by yonikkia; 2009-04-15 at 01:38 AM.

names for your request please

clear.gif?

What's that?

That's a really good idea. Mind providing a small how-to? I've made quite a few changes myself.
    clear.gif, Where did that come in? Just go to the theme folder and name it iElegancebackup, then you will see when you go into Winterboard that title will show up and when the update on cydia occurs it will not overwrite your backup version...

Yup....inside /Themes/ I just created a folder called "MyiElegance" and depending on what your mods are...you will place them inside the new folder in the same place they would go for a theme.

Example: icons go inside the main theme folder inside "/Icons/" folder. So, like my small icons....I made a folder called "Icons" inside of "MyiEliegance" and added only my personally edited icons.

Do that for everything else you modified. Only your modded stuff needs to go into it.

Then...the most important part....inside Winterboard your personalized folder needs to be listed ABOVE the original iElegance theme so your stuff overrides the original stuff, and everything else stays stock and gets updated with new versions in Cydia

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    word search
    let me know what names must be changed
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-21 at 04:10 AM.

Page 23 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast