Page 22 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by ITALY View Post
    Sorry, i'm here again! I have some request again :-) Thank you!

Thank you again, you're great!

here you go, thanks for posting the originals!!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Cheese
    Awesome job. Love the theme, can not wait for the update later today. Keep up the great work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawi2004 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-14)

Great theme! I just have 2 questions that I couldnt find the answer to in this thread:

1.) How do I get my liveclock icon to work with this theme? Think I just need the ielegance icon but with the clock hands missing so I can get it to work.

2.) Where do I put the iEleganceSBSettings folder at in order for the icons to show up on the SBSettings drop down?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    Great theme! I just have 2 questions that I couldnt find the answer to in this thread:

1.) How do I get my liveclock icon to work with this theme? Think I just need the ielegance icon but with the clock hands missing so I can get it to work.

2.) Where do I put the iEleganceSBSettings folder at in order for the icons to show up on the SBSettings drop down?

Thanks!
    they are located @ /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    Once you have it there, You will go into SB then tap more and then themes, select the ielegance and you will have it...If you downloaded in cydia just do the later steps...An update to i'Elegance SB will be on cydia tonight...along with the updated theme and live clock theme... A few posts ago, probably last page I zipped up the Live clock .theme drop the unzipped theme into /Library/Themes. Select in witerboard...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

grupy (2009-04-14)

Damn your good. That worked perfect. I dont know how i missed it. Now all I have to do is grab your psd of for the icons tonight and start redoing the ones I'm missing. What's the easy way to change the icon carrier from those wings to something else? Not sure which folder/file.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    Damn your good. That worked perfect. I dont know how i missed it. Now all I have to do is grab your psd of for the icons tonight and start redoing the ones I'm missing. What's the easy way to change the icon carrier from those wings to something else? Not sure which folder/file.
    The Wings are obviously a hate it or love it thing, I think most people prefer a CERTAIN carrier logo. They are in the theme folder /Library/Themes/i'Elegance/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US Let us see what you make!!

very nice theme indeed...

Im looking for the following icons:

1. Score Mobile
    2. Timmy Me
    3. SweetMail
    4. **********
    5. Docs
    6. Trivial Cribbage
    7. FastContacts

Also, I noticed you had a very sweet lockscreen wallpaper of a iMAC, I was wondering if you mind sharing that with me as well and letting me know where I place it using iPhoneBrowswer.

Sorry for the request, just a noobie here and loving this theme!

Quote Originally Posted by grupy View Post
    very nice theme indeed...

Im looking for the following icons:

1. Score Mobile
    2. Timmy Me
    3. SweetMail
    4. **********
    5. Docs
    6. Trivial Cribbage
    7. FastContacts

Also, I noticed you had a very sweet lockscreen wallpaper of a iMAC, I was wondering if you mind sharing that with me as well and letting me know where I place it using iPhoneBrowswer.

Sorry for the request, just a noobie here and loving this theme!
    The Ones I didnt do, please provide and icon or screenshot... LockBackground you will just replace the current LockBackground in the root if the theme folder....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.png  

Thanks

how do I change my carrier to the wings like you?

Quote Originally Posted by hamamsy View Post
    how do I change my carrier to the wings like you?
    You will have to find out what your carrier is the carrier "bundles" are in /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ In that folder go all the way down the list until you find your carrier. For AT&T its ATT_US.bundle

Like I said some people love the wings others dont...

Hey how would I go about changing the alarm clock icon on the status bar back to normal?

And is there any chance I could get the stock mail icon with your modification?

Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet894 View Post
    Hey how would I go about changing the alarm clock icon on the status bar back to normal?

And is there any chance I could get the stock mail icon with your modification?
    Alarm Clock can be chabn=ged in /iElegance/Folders/SpringBoard.app/Default_AlarmClock.png and FSO_AlarmClock.png
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-15 at 12:20 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

lostprophet894 (2009-04-15)

Alarm Clock can be chabn=ged in /iElegance/Folders/SpringBoard.app/Default_AlarmClock.png and FSO_AlarmClock.png
    Quick worker, you are.

Thanks again!

Okay one more question. I added the info.plist to have the status bar clock and removed the springboard time/date. The status bar clock is in black and pretty much invisible on the springboard.

Any way to change that to white while having it stay black when I open apps?
    Last edited by lostprophet894; 2009-04-15 at 12:18 AM.

Quick worker, you are.

Thanks again!

Okay one more question. I added the info.plist to have the status bar clock and removed the springboard time/date. The status bar clock is in black and pretty much invisible on the springboard.

Any way to change that to white while having it stay black when I open apps?
    here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

lostprophet894 (2009-04-15)

here you go
    Thanks again!

Just to be clear is there no way for a white clock on the springboard and black on the lighter status bar while in apps?

not sure how to copy a screenshot on here of an app store app.. For some reason its not lettin me copy the image of the icon!

If you can find it, can you make a Mantis Bible Study icon??

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks again!

Just to be clear is there no way for a white clock on the springboard and black on the lighter status bar while in apps?
    like this?

Quote Originally Posted by bk4life View Post
    not sure how to copy a screenshot on here of an app store app.. For some reason its not lettin me copy the image of the icon!

If you can find it, can you make a Mantis Bible Study icon??

Thanks in advance!!
    Mantis Bible Study

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bk4life (2009-04-15)

like this?
    Oh oops. I was talking about the digital clock, not the alarm clock icon. Sorry.

I dont know if this is possible or not but I thought I would ask as your quite the expert with file locations on the iPhone but do you know how to change the carrier name at the top of the screen?

For example, mine is Rogers and I would love to change it to something different, do you know where I could possibly edit this and have the change stick?

PS. Thanks for uploading the changes!!

Page 22 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast