Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by glowrider View Post
    And how do I abbreviate them? Thx
    Use this one...
    Attached Files Attached Files

hey amazing theme, got the pro version. was wondering why the keyboard isnt in it or maybe i dnt have it enabled, and is there an icon pack that features everything in the other thread because i do not want to got through 392 pages lol

Hello guys!

Can someone please post the 3 shelves (with the dock) and 5 docks
    with the flashlights up there as seen before? I just can't find this specific one in all these 400 pages...

And one more question, how can I make the flashlights seen above the clock throught the statusbar?

Thanks!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and VERY new to modding my iphone.
    First off I would like to say thanks for creating such a beautiful and easy theme for the iphone. I looked at every theme available in Cydia but never wavered from iElegance Pro.

I just have a few questions.

1. The font in the Date/Time at the top of the wallpaper is not fitting into it's background. I know you have posted a .zip file above but for whatever reason I am not able to open it on my Macbook Pro.

2. How can I get the leather looking wallpaper that was used in the free version instead of the wallpaper used in the PRO version.

3. I am also going to be creating icon on my Mac. I know where to get the filesthat are supplied in order to make icons but how do I get them from my iPhone to my Mac? The "How to" Video shows how it is done on a PC.

I understand these questions have probably been answer a hundred times by now, I have gone through a lot of this thread and have not found an answer to my questions (or at least an answer I could understand, keep in mind I am VERY new to computer scripts and what not)

Thank you very much for your help, it is greatly appreciated and I apologize for my ignorance.

And again thanks for an amazing theme that I can show off proudly.

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Cujofreak View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and VERY new to modding my iphone.
    First off I would like to say thanks for creating such a beautiful and easy theme for the iphone. I looked at every theme available in Cydia but never wavered from iElegance Pro.

I just have a few questions.

1. The font in the Date/Time at the top of the wallpaper is not fitting into it's background. I know you have posted a .zip file above but for whatever reason I am not able to open it on my Macbook Pro.

2. How can I get the leather looking wallpaper that was used in the free version instead of the wallpaper used in the PRO version.

3. I am also going to be creating icon on my Mac. I know where to get the filesthat are supplied in order to make icons but how do I get them from my iPhone to my Mac? The "How to" Video shows how it is done on a PC.

I understand these questions have probably been answer a hundred times by now, I have gone through a lot of this thread and have not found an answer to my questions (or at least an answer I could understand, keep in mind I am VERY new to computer scripts and what not)

Thank you very much for your help, it is greatly appreciated and I apologize for my ignorance.

And again thanks for an amazing theme that I can show off proudly.

-Chris
    1. If you use the iElegnace PRO font for FontSwap (both can be found in cydia) then the Time/Date issue will not be an issue.

2. Wallpaper is attached. Overwrite the one in the PRO theme located @ /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/

If you need the "MAKE ICONS" files you can use cyberduck to SSH into your phone and get them onto your Mac.

Email me if you are still having trouble. My email can be found on my wesite in my sig
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Cujofreak (2009-12-21), gregg4g (2010-01-06)

can someone please show me how to change the classic answer and decline call buttons when you receive a call to the one that is included in the pro package located in the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder. For some reason it's not appearing when i get a call. I've nbeen trying to change it here and placing the files in the com.apple.springboard folder and the PrivateFrameworks folder in root/system. But nothing works. i do remeber having seen it once or twice on my phone when i installed ielegance. but after installing pro its gone and then when i go back to ielegance its not there either. I want the one where you slide the green telephone to answer a call. thank you soooo much in advance for the help

i have this right now:
    Last edited by mejemaka; 2010-01-04 at 12:15 AM.

hello, I would like four icons. There is a tool for this? I lack only the icon for tomtom, naviogn, im+, and calendar. for every tip and help I would be grateful.

THANKS

i really could do with icons for the following please

wikipedia
    zippo
    tipulator
    iprotect
    yell
    rock
    quick office
    sky sports
    ipassword
    starmap pro
    photoshop

btw your theme rules donation on the way mate

thanks

I love the theme btw anyone know how to install notifier and weather Icon frm Cydia?
    Apreciate it.

Hello! New to the forum, to iPhones and Macs in general. Love, love, LOVE this theme! Really outstanding work! I was wondering if I could get these icons changed please?

2Do
    Asylum
    BD Touch
    Better Sleep
    BGRMobile
    Bing
    BrainHack
    Convert
    DVR Remote
    FilterFX
    Framed
    Get High Now <--Not what you think
    I Am Awesome
    iFax
    iRelativity
    LatinPhrases
    Loopt Mix
    Mark the Spot
    Photo Sketch
    PS Mobile
    Quit Smoking
    ReelDirector
    Stereogram
    Strip Design
    Swap It
    TrueHDR
    TUAW
    Txtpedia
    VideoPix
    Vidfly
    Voices
    qTweeter

Thanks so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-10.jpg   -photo-11.jpg  

Wow, just looked back at this one... First post displays over 1,000,000 Downloads!!!

WOW! congrats!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    WOW! congrats!
    +1... Cause he's the master...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

candymanmike (2010-01-19)

I dont know about all that!!!

This has been asked before, but can I get the wings carrier logo? im on rogers in canada. thanks much!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    are there only icons with glare? would like them without cause i like to see the names of my apps

Default Icons?
    If I could get we rule and godfinger that would be awesome!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

post a pic of them so someone can
    and post it in the icon request thread

Hi, Am not sure about this. "You will need 4 blanks for each springboard page to clear the space for the clock" How do I do this..? Pls advice..

go into cydia and download Iblank then launch the app and make how ever many blank icons u need and place them accordingly

Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 LastLast