Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

I dont know if this was answered earlier but for some reason the top layer of my apps are going over the clock...is there anything i can do to fix this?

Otherwise, i love it, great job

Quote Originally Posted by Zephure View Post
    I dont know if this was answered earlier but for some reason the top layer of my apps are going over the clock...is there anything i can do to fix this?

Otherwise, i love it, great job
    i think it was answered ten times or more before,
    you have to install iblank from cydia and to create some fake (blank) icons und put them over the clock on each page.
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-08-30 at 12:37 PM.
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

Hi all,

I just installed iElegance, but I have a couple of issues. The first is, I cannot set a different background. Whether or not I go through settings or through my picture library, I am not able to get a different background. Second, I cannot see the unlock slider at the unlock screen.

I heard that you need IeleganceSB installed as well, but when I try to install it through Cydia I get server unreachable errors?

Any ideas guys? - Thanks!

Looks great, working on 3gs firmware 3.0 ?

Guys, is it possible to adjust the settings for the clock frame so that I can adjust the vertical alignment of the time/date text? If so, what do I do?

Default Dialer theme
    Is there any way to get just the dialer theme? I really like the look and the voice when you press a number.

Thanks!

whew havent been on in awhile haha.
    @cornflake in winterboard, mess around with the order to make sure you have a lock background, whats your current order? and just try downloading it again.

@ocean2k yes it works on all firmware files

@pachi uhm you go to the ielegance folder and delete the files : clock overlay, wallpaper.html, it should work, but im not sure - make sure you backup these files!

@maddcow i cant really help you with that, but its related with the wallpaper.html file or the info.plist

@nsonln if you ONLY want the dailer, you delete everything in the i'elegance folder except
    1) UISounds
    2) Folders in Bundles which are:
    com.apple.mobilephone
    com.apple.mobilephone.settings
    com.apple.TelephonyUI
    3) Folders in "Folders" which are:
    MobilePhone.app
    TelephonyUI.framework

Hope This Helps Guys!

Hello all,

congratulations to theme creator. I bought my iphone a week ago and been trying themes since them. This is the best theme by far. I bought iElegance PRO inmediatly. Awesome job!

I know that I will sound like a total noob (since I am) but the big clock is not showed never on the back of the screen. Do I have to use iBlank on the top row to make it appear? My other question is if there is a way to show app names on the screen.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornflake View Post
    Hi all,

I just installed iElegance, but I have a couple of issues. The first is, I cannot set a different background. Whether or not I go through settings or through my picture library, I am not able to get a different background. Second, I cannot see the unlock slider at the unlock screen.

I heard that you need IeleganceSB installed as well, but when I try to install it through Cydia I get server unreachable errors?

Any ideas guys? - Thanks!
    Hey Cornflake - I had this very problem too - the best way around it is to just copy your preferred wallpaper.png to the iElegance.theme directory on your phone. If you look in that directory you'll see Wallpaper.png LockBackground.png and SMSBackground.png all of which you can replace with whichever wallpaper you like. Respring your phone and Voila!

Quote Originally Posted by Tangucho View Post
    Hello all,

congratulations to theme creator. I bought my iphone a week ago and been trying themes since them. This is the best theme by far. I bought iElegance PRO inmediatly. Awesome job!

I know that I will sound like a total noob (since I am) but the big clock is not showed never on the back of the screen. Do I have to use iBlank on the top row to make it appear? My other question is if there is a way to show app names on the screen.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!
    Ok, I solved it by myself by just rearreanging the order of the apps on the winterboard...that was easy! also the app names!

There is something that I still donīt get. I installed WeatherIcaon 2.2.4 from Cydia previous to install iElegance PRO but the Weather icon that I get on springboard is not the theme one is just a normal icon.

errr and another stupid noob question. how do I change the icons once I have the proper .png file??? can someone please provide a link to any sort of step by step guide to do this?

Thank you very much to all in advance!
    Last edited by Tangucho; 2009-09-10 at 08:23 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This has probably been answered, I just can't seem to find it! For my date and time (on the springboard) I want to change it from Monday, September 14 to Mon, Sept 14 or something similar. I know there is a way and I bet $10 I've seen it before, but for whatever reason I can't remember it right now. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

And PS great theme!!

Oh and I had wondered why in the world Sunshine Live had an icon (it NEVER does) then I realized you went and did a German version and TADA. That's why. (PS I'm in the States but miss Germany, hence why I have the app).
    Last edited by lechatnoirxvii; 2009-09-14 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lechatnoirxvii View Post
    This has probably been answered, I just can't seem to find it! For my date and time (on the springboard) I want to change it from Monday, September 14 to Mon, Sept 14 or something similar. I know there is a way and I bet $10 I've seen it before, but for whatever reason I can't remember it right now. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

And PS great theme!!

Oh and I had wondered why in the world Sunshine Live had an icon (it NEVER does) then I realized you went and did a German version and TADA. That's why. (PS I'm in the States but miss Germany, hence why I have the app).

you have to edit the wallpaper.html
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

Default WeatherIcon
    Can anybody help me to set properly WeatherIcon with this theme? I need it to show the temperature placed on top of the icon over the springboard.

Thank you

Default Help Please
    So I normally leave my bluetooth on, as well as my alarm. I also use status bar icons, via intelliscreen. I have advanced battery control, so only have battery percentage number.

See pics.

My dilemma: on the lockscreen, the 'PRO' text blocks one of the icons. Is there a way I can make the extents smaller, or remove it, so that all icons show up on the lockscreen?

Please help. TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0032.png   -img_0033.png  
    Last edited by simho; 2009-09-17 at 10:58 PM.

I just converted from Stereo's Leopard theme to do this .. I <3 this theme great work to the creators. Just a quick question, I would like to change my badges from the standard gray that comes with this theme to something like red posted by simho above me. Can someone guide me on how to do this?

Thanks again for all the hard work!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Open
    Hello

can you do the opencellar icon ?

Thks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-083.png  

I'm not sure if this has been answered already but can someone tell me where pro's battery images are at? I dont like it and want to delete. Looked everywhere in pro via ssh and cant find it! Nevermind,,,,lol found it
    Last edited by iSteed; 2009-09-24 at 11:10 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    a few requests when you have time please.

baseball superstars 2010
    hybrid: eternal whisper
    real soccer 2010

thanks in advance

Cannot find the Oceanus icon...
    Please

Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast