Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by ogbronc View Post
    Hey BarsI,m using the iElegance Dialer sounds with pro. However with Elegance and Pro with the volume all the way up they can barely be heard. If possible could you make a file with those sounds cranked up a bit? Well alot LoL...
    Let me know...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still could be quite a bit louder. All the other UI sounds are very loud the Wii sounds etc... I actually have to turn the volume down for those. Id like the dialers to be in the same ballpark so I'm not constantly adjusting volume. Thanks Bars, I know you have lots of request.

Quote Originally Posted by ogbronc View Post
    Still could be quite a bit louder. All the other UI sounds are very loud the Wii sounds etc... I actually have to turn the volume down for those. Id like the dialers to be in the same ballpark so I'm not constantly adjusting volume. Thanks Bars, I know you have lots of request.
    these??

Those are just right! You the man! Really appreciate it! One mor question. Ya know the issue I was having with the lanscape calc cause of the noclock from cydia i had checked in winterboard? I only useing it because with the leatherbackground I can still slightly see the clock. In ielegance you can not see it. Is the away to remedy that for pro so i do not need to have the no clock checked?

There is a way but you will not have your taskbar time in ANY applications, If that is what you want I can whip it up real quick...

Werd. Sounds good. No rush though. I'm sure you got other things goin on. Thanks.

On 2.x I was using the Calibri font from FontSwap with this theme but since 3.0 the font is misaligned (especially in the background clock). I know the problem is with 3.0 having different alignment values and that the font needs to be updated - I'm wondering if anyone has done so or knows where I can get an updated version?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrreverend View Post
    On 2.x I was using the Calibri font from FontSwap with this theme but since 3.0 the font is misaligned (especially in the background clock). I know the problem is with 3.0 having different alignment values and that the font needs to be updated - I'm wondering if anyone has done so or knows where I can get an updated version?
    Here you go

Unzip and ovewrite the current one in /private/var/mobile/Library/FontSwap/Packages/System Fonts/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

TheIrreverend (2009-08-10)

Once again, thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    these??
    Hi Bars. I think the zero was not increased in volume.

Hello!! Thx for this truly sexy theme dude =)

To complete it i truly would like to install a new font. I like "Kasper" font but i m getting the same problem of TheIrreverend.

Could u pls help me?

Seems like I didn't get a Dock image. My dock atm is the default Dock on the original Icon set.

Looking in the Theme folder, and I cannot seem to find a Dock anywhere.

Can you upload the Dock image please...or am I missing it somewhere?

Can you make one for this one?

And this one?

Thanks.

where can i find a tutorial to install this theme ? I tryed installing it but couldn't...The icons are in front of the clock and the slide bar is pushed to the right, as shown in the picture above:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0154.png   -img_0155.png  
    Last edited by JGabriel; 2009-08-12 at 08:33 PM.

Gabriel you have to download IBLANK and create 4 "fake" icons and put em in front of the clock. The program will create and put those icons in the home, just push an icon to move it and you ll find em.

For the slide bar i suggest you to dl the theme from cydia so you ll get the slider option in winterboard. (It s how it worked for me.. if i dl it from internet and put inside the phone by ssh it doesnt work)

Bye!
    Last edited by AlanMcJ; 2009-08-12 at 11:55 PM.

Default icone ielegance
    Hi everybody, I search these ielegance icon:

AlloCine
    Siphon Free
    Orange World
    Spot'finder

attached icons in http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4909482
    Last edited by Ichigo92; 2009-08-13 at 10:55 PM.

Here are some that I made. You can rename them to whatever fits your Apps.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ASIA911 For This Useful Post:

Ichigo92 (2009-08-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there suppose to be an audio source icon ?

**Edit Posting in correct thread
    Last edited by HarleyMo; 2009-08-14 at 03:57 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry, previous post in the wrong thread

Harley

I'm looking for some icons and I cannot find them, I apologize if I missed them, but I did looked through every page.

FiRe
    Medscape
    Personality
    Psychterms
    Blowfish

Thanks to everyone for the icons, especially barsoverbeats.

Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast