Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Is there a way to remove the clock in the background?? behind the apps..

thanks,

Jm

If you use the application iBlank that came with the iElegance package to creat "blanks" you can then clear the space for that wallpaper clock

if you still want to remove th clock, delete Wallpaper.HTML from /Library/themes/ielegance.theme/

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    If you use the application iBlank that came with the iElegance package to creat "blanks" you can then clear the space for that wallpaper clock

if you still want to remove th clock, delete Wallpaper.HTML from /Library/themes/ielegance.theme/

thanks, I wanted to completly remove it, I prefer having all icons in the screen.

Thanks!! Awesome theme!!

Thanks! If you like this, try IElegance PRO if you have a chance

Thanks! If you like this, try IElegance PRO if you have a chance
    yeah, bad thing is that I dont have a credit card
    also, is there a way to show the app names?
    also the locked screen shows no slider :S is there a way to add the slider??
    and finnaly, si there a way to show the wifi status?? like the bars..

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by JmChile View Post
    yeah, bad thing is that I dont have a credit card
    also, is there a way to show the app names?
    also the locked screen shows no slider :S is there a way to add the slider??
    and finnaly, si there a way to show the wifi status?? like the bars..

Thanks!!
    That is a shame. All of your questions were answered in PRO.
    You can download white labels in cydia, and enable in winterboard.

You can download any slider theme in cydia and enable it in winterboard.

There are also wifi indicator themes available in cydia.

I will at some point update this version. I have had no time to do it lately.

That is a shame. All of your questions were answered in PRO.
    You can download white labels in cydia, and enable in winterboard.

You can download any slider theme in cydia and enable it in winterboard.

There are also wifi indicator themes available in cydia.

I will at some point update this version. I have had no time to do it lately.
    sorry man !!!

really really sorry... and one more question.. is there a way to place back the time on the top??

Quote Originally Posted by JmChile View Post
    sorry man !!!

really really sorry... and one more question.. is there a way to place back the time on the top??
    Add this file (unzipped) to /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/

Attached Files Attached Files

Add this file (unzipped) to /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/

thanks!!!! also, where is the wallpaper located in the theme files?? I cant seem to change the lock wallpaper :S

Again answered in PRO. The "LockBackground.png" is in /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/ Delete it and you will be able to use your own photo from camera roll...

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone... F safari...!

Thanks as always guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -images.jpg   -images-1.jpg   -fxatlas.jpg  

can you make the battery and the volume on ielegance pro like the ones on ielegance or at least tell me the location of both when sshing

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    Anyone... F safari...!

Thanks as always guys
    here you are

btw...wrong thread for icon requests
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

iPhoneMuscle (2009-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by icldc View Post
    can you make the battery and the volume on ielegance pro like the ones on ielegance or at least tell me the location of both when sshing

thanks
    I may be doing a battery when I have a chance.... You can move them over. The location is /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/

i want the DATE to show up in the CALENDAR icon also!? it's not working for me. And I have PRO!

NVM, It works .. but now the TIME has dissapeared from the top of the springboard..
    Last edited by Bx_; 2009-08-06 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bx_ View Post
    i want the DATE to show up in the CALENDAR icon also!? it's not working for me. And I have PRO!

NVM, It works .. but now the TIME has dissapeared from the top of the springboard..
    here you go One is for if you have the larger wallpaper backdrop, one for without
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-07 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    On this lockscreen, how to center information for date, birthday etc

How did u get that lockscreen?

Thanks.

I REALLY want to buy your pro, but unfortunatly I don't have the crdit card to do so.

AT least for the meanwhile, could we have a keyboard that works with 3.0?

I have the standered one, which I must say I LOVE, but even more so I like the keyboard in PRO. Would it be possible (at least until more 3.0 keyboards come out) that we could use the pro one?

I know that you have paying customers that obviously come first, but I think that your keyboard is fantastic, and tbh it could be used on its own, and people would pay for it

Would it be a little bit cheeky for you to offer your pro keyboard with standered, or make a new standered keyboard, because I have 3.0 and your PRO keyboard is the only one that currently works with 3.0!

Quote Originally Posted by OliG View Post
    I REALLY want to buy your pro, but unfortunatly I don't have the crdit card to do so.

AT least for the meanwhile, could we have a keyboard that works with 3.0?

I have the standered one, which I must say I LOVE, but even more so I like the keyboard in PRO. Would it be possible (at least until more 3.0 keyboards come out) that we could use the pro one?

I know that you have paying customers that obviously come first, but I think that your keyboard is fantastic, and tbh it could be used on its own, and people would pay for it

Would it be a little bit cheeky for you to offer your pro keyboard with standered, or make a new standered keyboard, because I have 3.0 and your PRO keyboard is the only one that currently works with 3.0!
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but no keyboards currently work with winterboard on OS 3.0 if winterboard gets upddated to accept the key oars files, I will be finishing the PRO keyboard...

Sorry!

Hey BarsI,m using the iElegance Dialer sounds with pro. However with Elegance and Pro with the volume all the way up they can barely be heard. If possible could you make a file with those sounds cranked up a bit? Well alot LoL...

Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast