Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

On this lockscreen, how to center information for date, birthday etc

Default can you plz up
    Heya can you plz up the icons for :

Nike +
    Face Fighter
    Mafia Wars
    Azkend
    Jewel Quest Deluxe
    Flood it
    Rag Doll Blaster
    Paper Toss
    Trace
    Hanoi Plus
    Racer
    Triazzle
    Tar[git]

Lyrical
    Off Maps
    FiveIRows

thx a lot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dpz0r View Post
    Heya can you plz up the icons for :

Nike +
    Face Fighter
    Mafia Wars
    Azkend
    Jewel Quest Deluxe
    Flood it
    Rag Doll Blaster
    Paper Toss
    Trace
    Hanoi Plus
    Racer
    Triazzle
    Tar[git]

Lyrical
    Off Maps
    FiveIRows

thx a lot
    most of those are already made. n icon requests go here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nce-icons.html
    chec ktha first post for tha newest icon pack
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-29), dpz0r (2009-07-30)

Wondering if someone can help me with a few questions re: the basic iElegance theme. There is only one feature I want from the Pro and cant really pay for that, so hoping its an easy change.

Instead of the clock and time being at the top in that silver rectangle shape....I want the clock to stay in the taskbar, but have the date as that one line right above the dock, like in the Pro version. In other words, I dont want to use iBlank....so how do I remove the clock and date from the top and just add the date to the bottom?
    Edit: I figured out how to delete the image at the top, but is there any easy way to have the date at the bottom, above the dock?

OR (preferable)

Is there a way to make the calendar icon show the date? I used to use iNav before this and liked how the calendar was useful by showing the number as well.

Thanks for anyone that can help.
    Last edited by WannaApple?; 2009-07-30 at 04:01 PM.

Just bought your Pro theme from cydia, and I must say, great job! I love it! Can't wait to see what else you can do with this theme. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by WannaApple? View Post
    Wondering if someone can help me with a few questions re: the basic iElegance theme. There is only one feature I want from the Pro and cant really pay for that, so hoping its an easy change.

Instead of the clock and time being at the top in that silver rectangle shape....I want the clock to stay in the taskbar, but have the date as that one line right above the dock, like in the Pro version. In other words, I dont want to use iBlank....so how do I remove the clock and date from the top and just add the date to the bottom?
    Edit: I figured out how to delete the image at the top, but is there any easy way to have the date at the bottom, above the dock?

OR (preferable)

Is there a way to make the calendar icon show the date? I used to use iNav before this and liked how the calendar was useful by showing the number as well.

Thanks for anyone that can help.
    I can modify a plist for you in order to give you the date back on your calender. I would rather not share everything else in the PRO theme as it is not fair to those that donated or bought it from cydia

I'm at work untill later so it will be later

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I can modify a plist for you in order to give you the date back on your calender. I would rather not share everything else in the PRO theme as it is not fair to those that donated or bought it from cydia

Thanks bars! I understand about not releasing too much, but the interactive calendar icon is the only thing I really want....at this time anyway. I'll check back later

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WannaApple? For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-30)

can someone tell me where i can get cracked version of guitar or ishred
    plsss thanks
    msg me

Quote Originally Posted by omarmy007 View Post
    can someone tell me where i can get cracked version of guitar or ishred
    plsss thanks
    msg me
    Think you wont get support for cracked apps in this forum
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-30)

Hi all,
    Before I ask you something (lol) I'd like to thanks all people working on iElegance cause it's the first time I'm keeping so long a theme. But I just have a problem just like people up there, I'd like to keep the date on the calendar cause I prefer to keep (4-4-2 apps if you see what I mean) on my springboard and remove the clock and date... is it possible to have the same plist that people up there ?
    Thanks for all
    Thsparis

EDIT : I also was surprised the keyboard didn't change whereas there is a folder dedicated to it...
    I'm also surprised I can't install X2 football icon it's still original one...

I tried x2football.png, x2football2009.png X2fo... etc but not working -> Working, it was X2F --'
    Last edited by thsparis; 2009-07-31 at 04:01 AM.

Just following up re: the ability to put my date and day back on my Calendar icon. I went into the info.plist file and first I changed the color from transparent to black and white, then I tried deleting both key and string, but still nothing is getting it to show.

Can bars, or someone else help me with how to put the day and date back on my calendar icon? There must be something else other than the info.plist changes that I am missing. Thanks

Hi, I just have another question...
    how can I add the original sliders ? I don't even have them...
    And when I install some others i don't see the text under like "slide to unlock" etc...
    Please help ^^

Just following up re: the ability to put my date and day back on my Calendar icon. I went into the info.plist file and first I changed the color from transparent to black and white, then I tried deleting both key and string, but still nothing is getting it to show.

Can bars, or someone else help me with how to put the day and date back on my calendar icon? There must be something else other than the info.plist changes that I am missing. Thanks
    What wallpaper theme option are you using? Or are you just using the standard PRO.theme?

What wallpaper theme option are you using? Or are you just using the standard PRO.theme?
    I'm using the basic iElegance theme, so its the leather look wallpaper I am using.

I'm using the basic iElegance theme, so its the leather look wallpaper I am using.
    You need to go PRO!

Here is the calendar date info.plist I believe you are asking for. Let me know if it needs adjusted
    Attached Files Attached Files

You need to go PRO!

Here is the calendar date info.plist I believe you are asking for. Let me know if it needs adjusted
    Thanks bars...but isnt that just the original info.plist with the CalendarIconDayStyle and CalendarIconDateStyle keys and strings removed? Ive tried that with my existing info.plist and it still wont show. Thats why I didnt know if there was a setting somewhere else that I was missing.

Unfortunately I'm still just a fan of the basic theme, so I dont have any interest in upgrading to Pro. I just want my Calendar day and date back!

Thanks bars...but isnt that just the original info.plist with the CalendarIconDayStyle and CalendarIconDateStyle keys and strings removed? Ive tried that with my existing info.plist and it still wont show. Thats why I didnt know if there was a setting somewhere else that I was missing.

Unfortunately I'm still just a fan of the basic theme, so I dont have any interest in upgrading to Pro. I just want my Calendar day and date back!
    Im stumped. For now at least. I will let you now whats going on as soon as I figure it out...

Its something on your end. I just put the info.plist in my iElegance install and it shows the day/date just as expected. I am not really sure where you are going wrong. I wish I could be of more help.

Its something on your end. I just put the info.plist in my iElegance install and it shows the day/date just as expected.
    Yep it works on my iphone too ^^

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thsparis For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-08-02)

Its something on your end. I just put the info.plist in my iElegance install and it shows the day/date just as expected. I am not really sure where you are going wrong. I wish I could be of more help.
    Thanks for checking bars. I dont know what the problem could be either. I did have iNav theme installed to where I made some changes to get the calendar to show up in a different way, but from what I remember, the only change there was to the info.plist file as well, so the info.plist file in the iElegance folder shouldnt be bothered by the iNav folder.

I guess I'll just live with it until I update.

Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast