Page 133 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

OK

Hi I paid for the Pro Version last night but i cannot download from Cydia!!! i get to about 6MB and then keep getting Posix reset error.. Is there anywhere else i can download it from?

Thanks
    Quote found somewhere from a guy called 'Aggitated' LOL

I REALLY wish someone would come out with an iPhone killer, not to kill the iPhone, but make Jobs really have to work for all this money we are all just throwing at him like a stripper on a pole........

Thanks

umm idk never heard of this... id say try it again.. but ur prolly have to wait for bars to get back sry im goin to bed..
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

HI, just wanted to say that i bought the theme last night, because i think its always good to do that when one works his *** off to make us happy....but as i can see this thread has been going on for some time, and see that many icons are still missing from within the 15.8meg file i downloaded from cydia last night.

so here is my list, and i would love no to need to go via SSH to add them. but if needed i will. it just frustrates me to see ugly icons in such a nice theme

ah before the list of missing icons for me, i forgot, how can you show the names of the apps...i didn't figure that out yet, i don't know all my icons by heart, so i would like to see the name under the icons. And also, the keyboard shown in the Youtube video isn't there.

so here is my icon list :

iRealsms ( i use this for delivery notification, folders, etc..) - (cydia)
    Flashlight (cydia)
    The Converter
    WeatherPro
    Shazam
    MobileLog 3.0 (cydia)
    iBlacklist (cydia)
    MogoRoad (Swiss edition)

my requests :
    enable / disable names option in winterboard
    new keyboard UI

thanks for this, and again great work
    Last edited by SAO; 2009-07-22 at 12:09 PM.

i need a good flashlight icon also please... and thank you, maybe even the original one that shows up on a basic unjailbroken iphone that would work

Quote Originally Posted by ricmoo2007 View Post
    Hi I paid for the Pro Version last night but i cannot download from Cydia!!! i get to about 6MB and then keep getting Posix reset error.. Is there anywhere else i can download it from?

Thanks
    If you didnt get it yet, reset your network settings in settings, disable all winterboard themes, reboot and download again...

Everyone, check the icon packages available for download in the first post here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nce-icons.html
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-22 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default pro version question
    I purchased the pro version, winterboard does not seem to let me use the pro version. It keeps unchecking the pro version in winterboard and "rechecking" the ielegance version.
    I need help!
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Maybe you should uninstall the normal Version!?

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    mm to display txt there was a folder wither or not i have it idk... u might have to wait for bars or look here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4874794
    wrong page but he put that file on that thread somewhere lol and u shuld start posting there for pro related stuff
    Thanx so much, i downloaded the "white labels" from cydia, and now i have icons label.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bz0n3 View Post
    That's because the Carrier and the battery percentage uses images not FONTS!

Hello, where you get that wallpaper for the theme? Looks grat!!!

Thanks

he got it from ielegance pro... not the right page but here u go http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ew-pro-59.html if u buy it on cydia u can have it

Follow me on Twitter

he got it from ielegance pro... not the right page but here u go http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ew-pro-59.html if u buy it on cydia u can have it
    I got it (ielegance pro) but the wallpaper it's diferent (not so dark, it's like silver)

Thanks

ahh well i think he said before that he did it in photoshop, u might want to pm him and see if he can give it to u

Follow me on Twitter

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

odin1978 (2009-07-22)

ahh well i think he said before that he did it in photoshop, u might want to pm him and see if he can give it to u
    Oh you're right. I did it as you said with photoshop. Now a got it much more dark. Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAO View Post
    HI, just wanted to say that i bought the theme last night, because i think its always good to do that when one works his *** off to make us happy....but as i can see this thread has been going on for some time, and see that many icons are still missing from within the 15.8meg file i downloaded from cydia last night.

so here is my list, and i would love no to need to go via SSH to add them. but if needed i will. it just frustrates me to see ugly icons in such a nice theme

ah before the list of missing icons for me, i forgot, how can you show the names of the apps...i didn't figure that out yet, i don't know all my icons by heart, so i would like to see the name under the icons. And also, the keyboard shown in the Youtube video isn't there.

so here is my icon list :

iRealsms ( i use this for delivery notification, folders, etc..) - (cydia)
    Flashlight (cydia)
    The Converter
    WeatherPro
    Shazam
    MobileLog 3.0 (cydia)
    iBlacklist (cydia)
    MogoRoad (Swiss edition)

my requests :
    new keyboard UI

Here are some of your icons.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavioX For This Useful Post:

SAO (2009-07-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SAO View Post
    my requests :
    new keyboard UI

as for names its difficult
    "The only reason I didn't include the icons suitable for labels is because by doing that it opened up the door for 1000's of additional questions/complaints. The resin being I that the icon labels theme the ions have to be 81x81 in size in order for the labels to not be covered by the reflection. Witht that being said, people who come here to grab additional icons will not take the time to get that sized icons instead if the default 100x100 icons. I will Try to figure out the beat solution to the iaue and I will let you know."
    this is from bars on another post... and again keyboard doesnt work....
    but he will b makin one once winterboard lets u customize keyboard
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-07-22 at 06:27 PM.

Follow me on Twitter

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-23)

Only the ielegance pro SB settings shows up on my ipod touch. No pro icons, slider, clock etc.

I need help

Thanks

bring question about pro here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...eview-pro.html but umm do u have pro selected in winterboard?

Follow me on Twitter

if i need some icons and i dont want to just list the name of them cause i know thats a little more work to find them and stuff, how do i copy the pic from itunes store? should i do printscreen then crop it and save it and display it in a POST here?

Thanks

well y did u come here lol i jus saw u in the icons page lol
    but u have to crop em then have em on ur desktop or where ever then go to "go advance" button then scroll down to attachments and u can select what ones u want

Follow me on Twitter

Page 133 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast