Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

  1. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    i need an icon request

    I Dig It
    Rename the file to whatever works.. i made two with 2 icons i found, one with an overlay mask and one without.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by bandit_kaine; 2009-07-12 at 07:32 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bandit_kaine For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2009-07-12)

  3. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    thanks man I appreciate it!
    Glad I could help.

  4. #2463
    Hey,
    can anyone make an icon for Worms?
    thx in advance!

  5. #2464
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    here are a few icons if anyone wants to use em... just change the names to TweetDeck if u choose to use em.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-07-12 at 09:36 PM.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  6. #2465
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by M4st3r View Post
    Hey,
    can anyone make an icon for Worms?
    thx in advance!
    worms
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

    M4st3r (2009-07-12)

  8. #2466
    I couldn't see your worms icon frostybyte so I posted mine.

    Here is the icon for the new Worms game.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to shoemocker For This Useful Post:

    M4st3r (2009-07-12)

  10. #2467
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    ahh its cool shoe, i got it from u anyways, so u shuld have the credit for it
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  11. #2468
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    these icons are move to bars new icon thread http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...e-icons-2.html
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-07-13 at 01:30 AM.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  12. #2469
    Please bring back the Big Clock on Desktop with 24h, with the actually Background ( with three shelfs ).
    Is it really ?
    And the % Battery Status in the same fonts like the Carrier "ielegance"

    INFO
    the new fonts dont show " , , , "
    Last edited by My-Forum; 2009-07-12 at 11:05 PM.

  13. #2470
    "iDoThis" Alpha xxfr0stbytexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    *̡͌l̡*|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 531 Times in 356 Posts

    you can just put in the wallpaper and wallpaper.html from the original ielegance theme. but if u want the new wallpaper with clock, idk how to get that yet, im kinda working on that :/
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

    Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

  14. #2471
    Ok ... Very Thanks for your Answere!
    so i think, i must wait for it !
    1. The orig. elegance has no 24h Clock ... only 12h
    2. no new Wallpaper with 3 Shells an Clock !

  15. #2472
    Ok guys, I have opened a iElegance icon thread. Please make all requests or posted icons happen there. Wallpaper clock attached. Some of the month names and day names have been abbreviated to fit with the longer months coming and the new font. If you want to edit it to make it 24 hrs feel free

    Wallpaper Clock here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4824911-post159.html

    Additionally, if there are comments that are about PRO please keep them in the PRO thread. It has been tough to determine where everything is with people posting things all over.

    Thanks!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-13 at 12:11 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-13)

  17. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Ok guys, I have opened a iElegance icon thread. Please make all requests or posted icons happen there. Wallpaper clock attached. Some of the month names and day names have been abbreviated to fit with the longer months coming and the new font. If you want to edit it to make it 24 hrs feel free

    Wallpaper Clock here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4824911-post159.html

    Additionally, if there are comments that are about PRO please keep them in the PRO thread. It has been tough to determine where everything is with people posting things all over.

    Thanks!!
    You are the Best .... !!!

    1. i have seen in an Picture from you, that there is the %-Battery Status in the same fonts like the Carrier "iElegance" ... could you give it to us ?
    2. could you also fix the Fonts from the New Beta with " , , " ???
    Best Regards !

  18. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by My-Forum View Post
    You are the Best .... !!!

    1. i have seen in an Picture from you, that there is the %-Battery Status in the same fonts like the Carrier "iElegance" ... could you give it to us ?
    2. could you also fix the Fonts from the New Beta with " , , " ???
    Best Regards !
    You try these. I cant promise anything as I cannot test them. Let me know how it looks... It may needs some adjusting.

    I promise you, that I am the ONLY theme creator that would even attempt to do this...

    Pulled link pending response from My-Forum.... I dont beleive the fonts I posted were the issue but to be on the safe side...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-13 at 02:08 AM.

  19. #2475
    Now i have crashed my iPhone ....
    i have delete the Fonts:
    Helvetica.tff & HelveticaBold.tff

    What can i do ????

    PLEASE HELP

  20. #2476
    Quote Originally Posted by My-Forum View Post
    Now i have crashed my iPhone ....
    i have delete the Fonts:
    Helvetica.tff & HelveticaBold.tff

    What can i do ????

    PLEASE HELP
    Get SSH going (iPhoneBrowser) and put the Stock Font files into /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/ and you will be able to get past it... NEVER delete your system fonts...

  21. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Made a few modifications to the theme using some of the old stuff that I loved from bars and a few things I just changed colors on. Hope some people like it :-)
    Can you share the battery or show me where to get it ?

  22. #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Made a few modifications to the theme using some of the old stuff that I loved from bars and a few things I just changed colors on. Hope some people like it :-)


    Hey how do you change the font on the Time (on the lock screen).. Also how'd you put that "shelf" on the bottom where you slide to unlock? very cool. I'm interested

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bx_ For This Useful Post:

    x2dope (2009-07-13)

  24. #2479
    For everyone the battery I use is called 3d gauge by kexan
    as for fonts follow this guide http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...-solution.html
    not all fonts work and backup the fonts you want to change.

    as for my dock I just found one in another theme I liked and changed the color through photoshop and renamed it to bottombarbkgndlock.png and its located in Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

  25. #2480
    Hey, I don't see a download link for the theme, where do you get it?

Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •