Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Thanks

another request!!!!

please! can sombody fix the reflection on this pdsnet icon????

and this is how we looking! lol

Thanks barsoverbeats,

could you help for Icons like:

N24
    POI-Warner
    TVToday
    UsedBudget
    Tuner

and another one for me ... look icon !

@bz0n3

nice icons did you have ... could you post them ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

that's it, and every other icon there i got it from this forum!

also here's another for tomtom but needs reflection!!!!

Just wondering if anyone could help me, I've installed i'Elegance and it's all working well. However I've also installed Lockinfo but I was wondering how I'd go about changing the lock screen background when the phone is connected via USB/charging. I've tried looking around for a bit of help with this but unsuccessful so far.

I thought it would just be renaming the Battery_ files in the iElegance.theme/Folders/Springboard.app, however the full screen images I want to use just to flat out replace them don't seem to fill the whole screen, just the original resolution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Icons...

Catholic Calendar & iDA... I hope these imagaes work for you. I couldn't find anything better.

Real Tennis 2009 & Rolando 2... These have been done within the last couple days.

@bz0n3... Well done Sir. A very sharp looking iPhone.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soundisgood For This Useful Post:

bz0n3 (2009-07-10), iN2K (2009-07-10), leeds_lad (2009-07-10), My-Forum (2009-07-10), not2c4u (2009-07-10)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soundisgood For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-10), bz0n3 (2009-07-10), iN2K (2009-07-10), My-Forum (2009-07-10), not2c4u (2009-07-10), Silverado87 (2009-07-10)

Thanks to you !!!

juhuuuu

very Thanks for all my Icons !

Quote Originally Posted by bz0n3 View Post

that's it, and every other icon there i got it from this forum!

also here's another for tomtom but needs reflection!!!!

hmmmm...

this are not the one you show us before !

ich hope you will give us the other too ... they are beautiful.
    Did you have some more of them ?
    Last edited by My-Forum; 2009-07-10 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could i ask for one more icon please? Its a custom one i'd like making...
    Could you create the attached but also do another one the same but with the colours inverted? ie black background, white image?
    It would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fox-racing-logo.jpg  

Default Icon question?
    Why do the ielegance icons that i include in my sbsettings dock appear only about half as large as the non-elegance icons in the dock? And if I add an ielegance icon to a program from the apple store it also appears small on the springboard against a regular size black icon shaped background?

go into cydia and update

Quote Originally Posted by drtglynch View Post
    Why do the ielegance icons that i include in my sbsettings dock appear only about half as large as the non-elegance icons in the dock? And if I add an ielegance icon to a program from the apple store it also appears small on the springboard against a regular size black icon shaped background?
    Your adding the icons to the wrong place. Instead of the app folder itself they should be placed into /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Icons/

They show up smaller in the dock because of the overall size 100X100 of the icons. The reason they are that size is to fit the reflection...

Default Icons
    I only installed version 1.6 from Cydia yesterday. and its the only version i see today so Im not sure that is going to help.

i put the messages icon from the icon 3.0 pack in the icon folder as you say and it appears tiny in the sbsettings dock. If I just have it on the springboard home page it is the correct size.
    Last edited by drtglynch; 2009-07-10 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello there. I've just donated on your website today. By the way, this theme is incredible! I just discovered it last night and I've been modifying my iPhone 3GS ever since! Will you add me to the BETA team soon so that I can try the Pro version? Also, I've been having the hardest time trying to resize the icons to make them smaller. I've used the Windows power toy that allows you to resize the icons via right click but after putting the icon folder in WinSCP and respringing my phone, they're still big. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Woo hoo! I finally figured out the solution to my icon sizes! All working now! YES!

EDIT 2: Sorry for not reading some of the posts. There's a lot. I've learned that you're hard at work getting the Beta ready. I, for one, am patient and I certainly appreciate all the hard work you're doing to make people happy. I will certainly donate to you again (a larger amount, too :-) when I check out the Beta. Your work shall not go unrewarded, sir. I applaud you.
    Last edited by pianoman; 2009-07-10 at 08:50 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pianoman For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-10)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soundisgood For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-10), leeds_lad (2009-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by drtglynch View Post
    I only installed version 1.6 from Cydia yesterday. and its the only version i see today so Im not sure that is going to help.

i put the messages icon from the icon 3.0 pack in the icon folder as you say and it appears tiny in the sbsettings dock. If I just have it on the springboard home page it is the correct size.
    They will show up smaller in the sbsetting dock, or if you put them into catagories which i don't recommend....

The only way around this is to trim the icons down that you need to place into your dock. Not resize but trim.... Hope this helps....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

redroller (2009-07-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by My-Forum View Post
    Thanks to you !!!

juhuuuu

very Thanks for all my Icons !

hmmmm...

this are not the one you show us before !

ich hope you will give us the other too ... they are beautiful.
    Did you have some more of them ?
    i can't remember what icons u r talking about! if i ever posted something bring it up so i can se what your talking about! Peace!!!

BTW Bars! r u going by the names on paypal or the usernames for the forum? for the actual beta testers?

soundisgood!! thanks for fixing up the icons man!
    Last edited by bz0n3; 2009-07-10 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bz0n3 View Post
    i can't remember what icons u r talking about! if i ever posted something bring it up so i can se what your talking about! Peace!!!

BTW Bars! r u going by the names on paypal or the usernames for the forum? for the actual beta testers?

soundisgood!! thanks for fixing up the icons man!
    I am using the email addresses that the donations came from.

Thanks

icon request! woop jaja

MGST black!

thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

I need the following Icons PLEASE:

(All names are written as they appear on the iPhone)

psx4iphone / Resurrection / DJ Mix Tour / Castle of Magic / F.A.S.T. / TiltMeter Pro / Rolando 2

Thanks in Advance

-Compnerd88
    Last edited by compnerd88; 2009-07-10 at 06:41 PM.

Hello. Anyone got the icon for the Kayak application? I've been trying to find the regular icon to post it here, but have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance.

Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast