Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

  1. #2361
    hello ...
    where can i get the lettering "iElegance" on the Top left ???
    Please help

    and how can i get the Keyboard for my 3GS ??

  2. #2362
    The lettering and the keyboard is in the beta that bars is releasing to people who have donated to him. The beta is said to be coming out at the end of the week

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

    My-Forum (2009-07-09)

  4. #2363
    Hey. Another question! Is there any way to have a sound play when you end a call? like a little beep or something, so I know the call was ended? Thanks

  5. #2364
    Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    The lettering and the keyboard is in the beta that bars is releasing to people who have donated to him. The beta is said to be coming out at the end of the week
    the keyboard will not be included in the beta, simply because I am unable to test it properly untill winterboard is skinning them on 3.0 , as soon as the support is there for 3.0 I will be doing a VERY NICE keyboard theme for PRO...


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-07-09), soundisgood (2009-07-10)

  7. #2365
    Thanks for help x2dope.

    Could anybody help me with some icons. I donŽt know how i can change my SMS Icon ... it donŽt works with the Name: Text.png SMS.png
    Also i have problems to find Icons with the right name like:

    Nike ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    RF09 ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    TVToday
    UsedBudget
    POI-Warner
    Cams-Ahoy
    FahrInfo-Berlin ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    Navigon Navigation Europe ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    N24
    Tuner
    WordRoll DE
    IM+ lite ( have icon but not the right name ... )

    Hope for your help ...

    now i will donate for this Theme !

  8. #2366
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

    SMS icon text is now Messages.png

    Not sure about the rest of your icons

    Harley

  9. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by My-Forum View Post
    Thanks for help x2dope.

    Could anybody help me with some icons. I donŽt know how i can change my SMS Icon ... it donŽt works with the Name: Text.png SMS.png
    Also i have problems to find Icons with the right name like:

    Nike ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    RF09 ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    TVToday
    UsedBudget
    POI-Warner
    Cams-Ahoy
    FahrInfo-Berlin ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    Navigon Navigation Europe ( have icon but not the right name ... )
    N24
    Tuner
    WordRoll DE
    IM+ lite ( have icon but not the right name ... )

    Hope for your help ...

    now i will donate for this Theme !

    It was posted in countless previous posts:
    to find out the correct name or spelling deactivate any theme in winterboard and have a look at every apps screened name. 99,9% its the name that you have your icon to rename to.
    btw. SMS has to be named "Messages" in actual firmware

  10. #2368
    Thank you for your help about the Names ....
    i will try.
    Now i only need some of these icons.
    Did anybody have some of them ?

    @barsoverbeats

    i hope the Pro Version is nearly ready ... i just like to have it ;-)
    Where did i become the beta ?
    i donated today some USD !

    Sorry about my bad english ... is not my favorit language.

  11. #2369
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ~PR~
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Please can we get the TomTom icon!!!!!!


  12. #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by My-Forum View Post
    Thank you for your help about the Names ....
    i will try.
    Now i only need some of these icons.
    Did anybody have some of them ?

    @barsoverbeats

    i hope the Pro Version is nearly ready ... i just like to have it ;-)
    Where did i become the beta ?
    i donated today some USD !

    Sorry about my bad english ... is not my favorit language.
    If you donated to bars he will make you a member of the beta tester team (hopefully), that also means pro is not finished yet and bars is still hard working on it but the beta version will be issued to all donators on SATURDAY!!!!??
    For icons you have three possibilities:
    1.Download latest icon pack from bars website and have a look at what you are searching for
    2.Scroll through all the posts and hope to find your icons
    3.ask bars directly for the icons you need
    i prefer option 3
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-07-09 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #2371
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ~PR~
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    nah, is not out yet but i will soon, so u guys might as well have it before its outs so u dont have to wait! lol

  14. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    If you donated to bars he will make you a member of the beta tester team (hopefully), that also means pro is not finished yet and bars is still hard working on it but the beta version will be issued to all donators on SATURDAY!!!!??
    For icons you have three possibilities:
    1.Download latest icon pack from bars website and have a look at what you are searching for
    2.Scroll through all the posts and hope to find your icons
    3.ask bars directly for the icons you need
    i prefer option 3
    Thank you for these infos ....
    @1. i have these icons
    @2. yes ... hard work but i have finished it .... only Icons lost:

    N24
    POI-Warner
    TVToday
    UsedBudget
    Tuner

    all other .. i have found

    @3 ... think that this is the best way.

    Another Question i have.

    If i have made a Bookmark with create an Icons ... where i found it in the iPhone ?
    I will copy it and post it and will hope that someone can create an ielegance Icons for me for an applikation that make the same like the Bookmark.

  15. #2373
    Hello.
    I am new here and I love this theme!
    I heard there was a PSD for this theme...
    But I couldn't find it.
    Maybe I am wrong but could someone explain if there is a PSD.
    Thanks!

  16. #2374
    Thanks not2cu! Anyone who has donated is added to the beta team for PRO. I will be releasing it on Saturday to the team. I am currently trying to finish up the in call buttons, then the landscape calc that I have been putting off. Saturday the people that have donated will recieeve what I have....

    anyone that has donated, make sure that you are able to SSH so that you are ready to plug and play.....

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    not2c4u (2009-07-10), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-10)

  18. #2375
    Well if there is a template could you please post it...

    And I have a request for:
    -Real Tennis 2009
    -Rolando 2

    Thanks!

    EDIT:
    What will you be releasing?
    Is it the PSD?
    Where will I be able to donate?
    Last edited by iTouchTeek; 2009-07-09 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #2376
    I sent you PM about the BETA team, hopefully you get to it before saturday!

  20. #2377
    I was just wondering what is PRO?

  21. #2378
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ~PR~
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iTouchTeek View Post
    I was just wondering what is PRO?
    ermmm seriously? buaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajaja

  22. #2379
    Please help !

    If i have made a Bookmark with create an Icons ... where i found it in the iPhone ?
    I will copy it and post it and will hope that someone can create an iŽelegance Icon for me, for an applikation that make the same like the Bookmark.

  23. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by My-Forum View Post
    Please help !

    If i have made a Bookmark with create an Icons ... where i found it in the iPhone ?
    I will copy it and post it and will hope that someone can create an iŽelegance Icon for me, for an applikation that make the same like the Bookmark.
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Webclips/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    the folder XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX will be a unique name hence the placeholders...

    Im running out to go grab my THIRD dlo leather iphone case!! Then dinner and then hopefully I can get some of what I have left in pro completed...

Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •